Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,571 members, 7,850,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

HELP!!!! Is The Forbidden Fruit That Adam And Eve Ate Becoming More Active - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HELP!!!! Is The Forbidden Fruit That Adam And Eve Ate Becoming More Active (534 Views)

What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Christians:What Fruit Did Adam And Eve Eat Inside The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!!! Is The Forbidden Fruit That Adam And Eve Ate Becoming More Active by midreday: 12:48am On Sep 01, 2012
I saw this at a forum site www.themafians and i was thinking over it that this fruit that ADAM and EVE eat that is the forbideen fruit is it becoming more active or what cos generation of today and upcoming ones have gone beyond the thinking of man.....If you dont understand me i mean God forbade Adam to eat from the forbideen tree and since they ate it they became wise and so is that fruit still following up till today

Please enlighten me and post ur comment

(1) (Reply)

Forgiveness Is The Life Style Of God. / Sultan Declares Friday October 26 Sallah Day / Surest Way Of Going To Heaven:. .research!!!!!!!!!!1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.