Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Which Is Really Haram, Urine Touch Your Body Or Exposing Your Balls? Muslims. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Is Really Haram, Urine Touch Your Body Or Exposing Your Balls? Muslims. (3692 Views)

"Does God Have A Body Or Is He A Spirit?" / Infinite Existence: Immortality In One Body Or Transfer Of Consciousness / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Really Haram, Urine Touch Your Body Or Exposing Your Balls? Muslims. by gst101: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2012
muslims say if urine touches your body then you become ritually unclean and unpleasing to god. For this reason when they want to urinate, they squat so that the urine doesnt touch their body. I was traveling from lagos to abuja on a bus going to kano. When we got to a petrol station, all the hausa guys came down from the bus to urinate. These matures guys pulled their trousers and squated like women would do. From behind, one could see their balls from behind! Even the women saw it! They know they are exposing something but do not take care.

So i had to ask myself which one is more haram.is it the urine touching you or to expose your balls for women to see?

Infact why should urine touching your body make your unclean? It did not make your unclean while it was still in your body na when e don comot finish na then e con contaminate you!
Re: Which Is Really Haram, Urine Touch Your Body Or Exposing Your Balls? Muslims. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2012
gst101: muslims say if urine touches your body then you become ritually unclean
What the hell do you mean by ritually unclean? Urine is regarded as an impurity that should be kept away from the body, I don't know where you got your fancy words from. and
For this reason when they want to urinate, they squat so that the urine doesnt touch their body.
Most people squat, most people stand. It doesn't matter what position you take, the idea is to urinate with getting urine on your body.
I was traveling from lagos to abuja on a bus going to kano. When we got to a petrol station, all the hausa guys came down from the bus to urinate. These matures guys pulled their trousers and squated like women would do. From behind, one could see their balls from behind! Even the women saw it! They know they are exposing something but do not take care.
That is unfortunate and not a part of Islam. Islamically, people are supposed to cover up their unclothedness and show decency at all times. The hausa men were wrong for exposing their private parts so carelessly. They could have gone into a secluded spot to pee. By the way why were you and the women looking at the balls of urinating men? Why?

Infact why should urine touching your body make your unclean? It did not make your unclean while it was still in your body na when e don comot finish na then e con contaminate you!
Your prejudice against Islam has taken your reasoning away. So because urine was inside your body before that means that when it touches your external parts it does not make it unclean? How stuupid. Why not smear excreta all over your body, afterall it was inside your body before so no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Really Haram, Urine Touch Your Body Or Exposing Your Balls? Muslims. by gst101: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2012
we werent looking intentionaly. We were hit in the face with it.
Re: Which Is Really Haram, Urine Touch Your Body Or Exposing Your Balls? Muslims. by gst101: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2012
then say you do it so as to maintain cleanliness and not that it will keep you ritually clean.
Re: Which Is Really Haram, Urine Touch Your Body Or Exposing Your Balls? Muslims. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2012
gst101: we werent looking intentionaly. We were hit in the face with it.
I hear.
Re: Which Is Really Haram, Urine Touch Your Body Or Exposing Your Balls? Muslims. by Sweetnecta: 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2012
the dude saw a man stoop low/crouch low and he was hid in the face by it. pls.
you see something abnormal, you then look hard to make sure. yet you were hit in the face by it, instead of intentional look.

when a man crouches, it should not be in the middle of the market. it should be away from public eyes, probably behind a screen.

what is haraam is for grown man to be stinkier than a baby whose moma has not cleaned yet.
Re: Which Is Really Haram, Urine Touch Your Body Or Exposing Your Balls? Muslims. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2012
@op. . . urine is in your body and you complain of muslims not letting it touch their body why not pee or drops on your pant and see how it goes(stinks) tongue
Re: Which Is Really Haram, Urine Touch Your Body Or Exposing Your Balls? Muslims. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2012
The act is to maintain cleanliness. Spiritual uplifting is out of it.
Re: Which Is Really Haram, Urine Touch Your Body Or Exposing Your Balls? Muslims. by gst101: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2012
you people are suffering from scars of previous bashing thats why you cannot gently reply this post instead you are trying to bash me even though there is absolutely no reason to do so. Sweat whatever, if you cannot believe what i said then its your problem. I am sorry i cannot help you
Re: Which Is Really Haram, Urine Touch Your Body Or Exposing Your Balls? Muslims. by EvilBrain1(m): 7:08am On Sep 02, 2012
You Muslims should stop harassing OP abeg. The guy asked a perfectly valid question and he didn't insult anybody while doing so. He's right, you're just channelling your frustration from previous bashings.

@OP Your mistake was in assuming that religious beliefs have to make sense. In actual fact, while many of them may have been sensible when they were first proposed, religious beliefs are fixed and unchanging and therefore become ridiculous and impractical as time passes and knowledge increases.

And BTW, what's so bad about a few exposed balls? I'm sure we've all seen them before. People should stop being so uptight about nüdity.
Re: Which Is Really Haram, Urine Touch Your Body Or Exposing Your Balls? Muslims. by vedaxcool(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
E_monkey:
What the hell do you mean by ritually unclean? Urine is regarded as an impurity that should be kept away from the body, I don't know where you got your fancy words from. and
Most people squat, most people stand. It doesn't matter what position you take, the idea is to urinate with getting urine on your body.
That is unfortunate and not a part of Islam. Islamically, people are supposed to cover up their unclothedness and show decency at all times. The hausa men were wrong for exposing their private parts so carelessly. They could have gone into a secluded spot to pee. By the way why were you and the women looking at the balls of urinating men? Why?

Your prejudice against Islam has taken your reasoning away. So because urine was inside your body before that means that when it touches your external parts it does not make it unclean? How stuupid. Why not smear excreta all over your body, afterall it was inside your body before so no big deal .

@ first bold Help us ask am oh? People this days are perverse indeed!

@ second bold lols and rmaos seems appropriate here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Yes, I Believe In The Holy Coconut / Why Is It That The Roman Catholic Don't Speak In Tongues? / Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.