Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! (15540 Views)

Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination / Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by lifeisgood32: 3:32am On Sep 02, 2012
byrron: Most commentators here are really dumb. These guys visas remains valid till NOV 2012 hence they haven't commited any crime yet rather they only broke their camp rules and most commentators are already saying craps which is tipical of most educated illitrates here in nairaland and Nigeria as a whole who tends to be reactive in almost every issue without allowing reasoning to prevail.
They were seen training meaning they felt there was no need idealing away in the games village since they have crashed out of the olympics hence they needed to make themselves usefull with the few months left in their visas before returning back to cameroon and by so doing they wount be a burden to the cameroonian goverment anymore in terms of daily upkeep.
As far as I'm concerned they only violated a moral obligation by leaving camp unannounced and not a legal issue since their visas are still valid.
When their visas expires and they are no were to be found then most of u watery brains can nw ve the floor to exhibit ur endemic stupidity in terms of comments untill then u can spare us this folly called comments.

Do you have to make an impudent statement just to pass you point across? For crying out loud this is a public forum and everyone has a right to his/her opinion so because yours doesn't tally with theirs doesn't make u smarter.
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by afrikanns: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2012
Dondbuzor: Catch them all and send them back to their filty poverty countries.

this na fool talk nah, and am sure you go be ibo, kno what i mean!
!mmnanu
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2012
Who is this?
My frnd there is a deffrence from making a point and being rational.
Figure it out.

uote author=lifeisgood32]

Do you have to make an impudent statement just to pass you point across? For crying out loud this is a public forum and everyone has a right to his/her opinion so because yours doesn't tally with theirs doesn't make u smarter. [/quote]
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by lifeisgood32: 11:56pm On Sep 02, 2012
byrron: Who is this?
My frnd there is a deffrence from making a point and being rational.
Figure it out.

Trying to play smart, smh***** walks out of the room and slams the door*****
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by grandlexuz(m): 10:50am On Feb 05, 2013
Leobreezy: Wow!! What a disgrace this is for d nation of Cameroon and Africa in general. Bt i don't blame d boxers 4 their actions, who would go 2 heaven and be happy 2 come back 2 hell?? We have our leaders and we ourselves to blame for our laissez-faire attitude.

I am a Cameroonian and I did not feel disgraced by it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Batshuayi Suspends Chelsea Plans Till After Russia 2018 / Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham / Paralympics Tokyo2020: Oluwafemiayo Sets New World Record,as Obiji Claims Silver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.