Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

New Year Freebies (recharge Card Printing) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Year Freebies (recharge Card Printing) (696 Views)

How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business With As Little As N3,000. / Recharge Card Printing Business / Starting A Recharge Card Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Year Freebies (recharge Card Printing) by 8oracle(m): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2008
Drop by to my supplier. I have nothing to gain just for the benefit of those who have been making enquiry about how to start recharge card business. Please the only honor you could do to me is to show them my phone number (08036678282) that i directed you. They might give you a rebate.

Take a go log onto  www.ngrgsm.com it all comes easy.

(1) (Reply)

Societe Generale Unveils $7.2bn Lone Trader Loss / Does Anybody Know The Steps To Installing The Forex Robot? / Club Freedom For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.