Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

www.enyimbafc.net - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / www.enyimbafc.net (4300 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: www.enyimbafc.net by Mustay(m): 1:45am On Jun 26, 2007
I don go Enyimba own
Re: www.enyimbafc.net by 9ja4eva: 2:14am On Jun 26, 2007
We don hear u
Re: www.enyimbafc.net by Mustay(m): 3:06am On Jun 26, 2007
You get problem. Them dey find sponsors 4 there.
Re: www.enyimbafc.net by 9ja4eva: 3:23am On Jun 26, 2007
For wia?
Re: www.enyimbafc.net by Mustay(m): 3:37am On Jun 26, 2007
Where's d internet? B4 you begin your katakata talk
Re: www.enyimbafc.net by 9ja4eva: 3:45am On Jun 26, 2007
Guy man dey use internet do oda things
Re: www.enyimbafc.net by Mustay(m): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2007
So don't disturb me.
Re: www.enyimbafc.net by 9ja4eva: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2007
Wetin dey worry u?
Re: www.enyimbafc.net by Mustay(m): 3:31am On Jun 28, 2007
Somethin dey do you
Re: www.enyimbafc.net by HC: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2008
The person who designed this website copied Obama's website.

See attachment for background images of both websites.

Re: www.enyimbafc.net by uspry1(f): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2008
HC:

The person who designed this website copied Obama's website.

See attachment for background images of both websites.

@HC

Nothing wrong with purchasing pre-made template from any template sites!

There are over 20,000 pre-made templates everywhere from over more than 500 template resellers to sell the same templates repeated and repeated sales!

It is custom template to be modified, [b]NOTHING ILLEGAL! [/b]It is allowed!
Re: www.enyimbafc.net by Farriel(m): 6:21am On Sep 05, 2008
Mr. HC, the website duplicate detector. Exactly what are you referring to? Have you taken the time to look at the source codes of the two sites? Do they appear similar in that regard? Are the two sites similar in anyway, other than they use identical backgrounds?

I take it that your intension is to create some sort of stir, nothing much. Otherwise you'll take time to check facts to support your claim. For your information Detective, as my ID shows, I'm Farriel. Same person who made the initial post and obviously of course, designed the Enyimba website. I didnt 'copy' the Obama site, as you so erroneously claim.

Yes both sites use same background, but that's where the similarities end. The background in question is a file on deviant art. I tried to search for the original but couldnt find it before someone pointed out that a variation of it could be seen on Obama's site, which I then went ahead & used (carefully, but not fully obliterating the distinctiveness of the image) because the background I'd seen on deviant formed a core part of the concept design I had come up with for Enyimba.

So that's just about it, Inspector. Meanwhile, the current site of Enyimba is not the initial one I'd given here. This is the v2, more or less. Try to understand the phrase 'copy website', before using it next time.
Re: www.enyimbafc.net by chessguru(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2008
Farriel:

Mr. HC, the website duplicate detector. Exactly what are you referring to? Have you taken the time to look at the source codes of the two sites? Do they appear similar in that regard? Are the two sites similar in anyway, other than they use identical backgrounds?

I take it that your intension is to create some sort of stir, nothing much. Otherwise you'll take time to check facts to support your claim. For your information Detective, as my ID shows, I'm Farriel. Same person who made the initial post and obviously of course, designed the Enyimba website. I didnt 'copy' the Obama site, as you so erroneously claim.

Yes both sites use same background, but that's where the similarities end. The background in question is a file on deviant art. I tried to search for the original but couldnt find it before someone pointed out that a variation of it could be seen on Obama's site, which I then went ahead & used (carefully, but not fully obliterating the distinctiveness of the image) because the background I'D seen on deviant formed a core part of the concept design I had come up with for Enyimba.

So that's just about it, Inspector. Meanwhile, the current site of Enyimba is not the initial one I'D given here. This is the v2, more or less. Try to understand the phrase 'copy website', before using it next time.
NICE ONE , CASE DISMISSED!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brazil 2014 FIFA World Cup Ranking/ Positions / AT LAST! MEET Taye Taiwo’s Gorgeous Wife & Cute Children! / Just 2 To 5 Odds Daily No Long Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.