Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,300 members, 7,860,734 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Think Strategy.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Think Strategy.. (549 Views)

New Cement Price, A Marketing Strategy / What Is The Best Strategy For Tick Trade On {binary Dot Com} #last Digit Number / Beware- New Strategy Of Scammers--A Must Read For All Please: ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think Strategy.. by duzor: 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2012
Hi friends,
Just want to remind us of something very key as we venture into business of any kind.
You must not jump into any business for the fun of it. First sit down and draw out a plan on how you intend to succeed in
your new project. Specifically ask the following questions...

1. Who are my target customers?

2. What is the actual cost of this venture (fund, time.. etc)?

3. What level of knowledge do i need?

4. How do i get contacts?

If you can take care of the above.. then you should succeed in whatever venture whether on-land or online..
To your success.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice On Crude Oil / Success Tips From Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind / New Business Start Up: How Do I Get A Web Presence Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.