Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 (11691 Views)

Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 20th September 2015 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 2nd September 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by DExplorer1: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
emmatok:
See you are taking it personal.
What had b-home got to do with this.
The point is made clear dude, you can go face wall.
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
I thought those "goners" fans say RVP will be a flop at United cuz he can't score without Song? Well how about these? Or am I missing something? Did Fergie sign Song too? lmfao grin

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by flow1759: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2012
Vampie u are d man, thou i fear small wen u miss penalty sha
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by IYANGBALI: 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2012
awesome_t: Man U is turning to a one man team
Leave am,we like am like that.

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by SimplySEA(m): 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
I'm a gunner! U just can't take it from d man. He's over good! To me he's d best out and out attacker in d world. D only person close is Ibrahimovich....! Good luck man. I hope u break yr leg soon though.....!
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by COOLDUN: 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2012
tayejay: Its really so incredible. Thnk u RVP, ure nt a bad investment and ure nt in d wrong place either. Titles u want and many of it u will get wit man u.

Up Man U, my dear you made a right choice by being a Man U supporter, i am with you but not when you insult my tribe oo, but as a co Man U supporter we will forever be one. What Man U brought together, let no man put assunder.Man U, for live.RVP,you landed at the best place.We play for trophies and not for fun.
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by COOLDUN: 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Leave am,we like am like that.

No mind am, that was the reason we bought him, if one man team can make us continue dominating EPL and European titles, so be it. Up Man U, i am for life the supporter of the winning club.The great Manchester United.
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by COOLDUN: 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2012
Immortal!:
Never Say Never with Manutd! We've got d Champion's DNA!!

You are right my dear.Man U is football and football is Man U, ride on my co supporter you made a right choice.Man U,for life.Up Manchester United.
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by COOLDUN: 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2012
Akpu.Nku:

100% supported

101% supported
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by COOLDUN: 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2012
NDSMART: Oga fergie, hw can this ur aba made wrist watch, give u full 3 point in this match

#freeteamgarri

Poor man with bad mouth, imagine a naked man insulting a well dressed man, if you Nigerians no put away pride and arrogance you will all run to Somalia or nothern Mali for safety one day.
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by anigold(m): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
i Love arsene wenger you are the best football coach in the world, thats the definition of being a great team manager. cos theres no coach in the world that will sell his best player to his rival club. Alex ferguson will never do that even if he is sick. wenger you are the best and you are the only coach in england that believes in the youth the rest are just waiting to buy ready-made players(looking for cheap success). if i was a player i will play for you. Bleep all the haters
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 03, 2012
anigold: i Love arsene wenger you are the best football coach in the world, thats the definition of being a great team manager. cos theres no coach in the world that will sell his best player to his rival club. Alex ferguson will never do that even if he is sick. wenger you are the best and you are the only coach in england that believes in the youth the rest are just waiting to buy ready-made players(looking for cheap success). if i was a player i will play for you. Bleep all the haters
. Stop blabbing
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by AkpuNku2: 2:45am On Sep 03, 2012
anigold: i Love arsene wenger you are the best football coach in the world, thats the definition of being a great team manager. cos theres no coach in the world that will sell his best player to his rival club. Alex ferguson will never do that even if he is sick. wenger you are the best and you are the only coach in england that believes in the youth the rest are just waiting to buy ready-made players(looking for cheap success). if i was a player i will play for you. Bleep all the haters

cry cry baby

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by leeland(m): 4:56am On Sep 03, 2012
De gea

Smalling. Rio. Vidic. Evra

Nani. Carrick. Kagawa. Valencia

Rooney

RVP
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by bashydemy(m): 5:35am On Sep 03, 2012
Stop dreaming dude, is Cazorla,Podoski,Giroud not a ready made players?... and about selling players to rival, Have you forgotten Man U sell Sylvester to you Arsenal?
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 03, 2012
inurmind: Van persieeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
ASS-nal fans r all cock suckerz
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by igbsam(m): 7:24am On Sep 03, 2012
All this arsenal fans. You hates for Van Persie only makes him stronger. You call him a waste ? Then watch him make a fool of you guys. Your Hate aint gonna stop United, and its definately aint gonna stop RVP from shinning with his Club. GLory Glory Manchester United!!!
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by Chiemekaorizu(m): 7:24am On Sep 03, 2012
I love man u. United ma team 4 enternity.man u my life n soul. Al I wana fink,talk,dream,shout nah man u.
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by igbsam(m): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2012
Shut the hell up and swallow your hate then sip it down with some tears. Cry Cry baby.
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by ujukala: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2012
Up man u.
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by genboy: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2012
Castos: time to laugh at man u
for what.becos they won.don't be silly
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by AjanleKoko: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2012
He scores when he wants wink

Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by lekkie073(m): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2012
He scores when he wants......if he doesnt want, he gives assistsgrin
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by COOLDUN: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2012
Chiemeka orizu: I love man u. United ma team 4 enternity.man u my life n soul. Al I wana fink,talk,dream,shout nah man u.

Ride on brother, you are my type.Man U or i stop watching football, Manchester United takes the lead, while others follow.God bless all the Man U supporters,players,manager/staff in jesus name . AMEEEEEEEN !!!!.
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by Ariyke: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2012
RVP right signing for us up MAN U!!
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by shobroy(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2012
When united want dey make it happen (nani,scoles,hanandez) they make it turn around so stop saying man U is a one man team.
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by iykmora(m): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2012

arghhhh...hkmppppp **clears throat** yu were sayin??
Maybe d love of money has sumtin to do wit it! Even wenger in his deepest sleep wil nt loan a player to a rival club free 'o charge---take benayoun for instance...Gallas to arse-aÑal and then Diarra...all for little to no fee...WENGER **picks a bowl of popcorn**
PS--pls you gooners are free to jump over wit R V P and stop hatin...watch and appreciate football and not turnin football to ladipo or idumota... #wengertheBIZman
go #CFC
keepin d blue flag flyin highest!!!
Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 by Real9ine(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
;Di just knew we wud do it!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2023 / Manchester United Vs West Ham (1 - 0) On 14th March 2021 / Barcelona Vs Ajax: UCL (4 - 0) On 18th September 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.