Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys (33380 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) / Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! / An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
i'm going to sleep rite na. But i promise to return 1st thing 2moro morning to finish you hypnotoid hypocrites!
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
Who is a dude? everyone seems like a guy to you abi?
INNO18: yes dude. Have u got a prob wif that
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by JallowBah(f): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
Lol.

Let gays be gays and straights be straights and bi`s be bi.
Aint my deal what people do in their beedroom, and aint my deal what people are attracted to either.
As long as the women who hit on me takes a simple no for an answer, I`m a happy camper.

No wonder there is war, when people want to decide how other people should live and love. Haters.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Dipwater(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
@the gay guy,broda take it easy on this guys.I AM NOT GAY O,thinking about the whole thing as a str8t man is disgusting sha but dat wuldnt make me hate gay people. 4get about this guys,u no naija now ,we sabi judge people well well and we are f/u/c'king religious .

Back to topic: I
Pierced my ear
Wear necklace(tiny ones)
Do not sag(but not against it )
Have tatoo(chinua achebe on my arm) and
Fine dredlock
If u don't like it or u choose not to like me its ur choice .there is absolutely nothing wrong with these things.its a way of life ,u musnt like evrithing u see but pls be sensible enuff not to judge people thinking in ur mind that u are beter of thanks

And pls let the gay guy breath.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
white dove: I hate guys wit fat thighs!
lol, my friends and I call it thunder thighs!

Those sort of thighs are hilarious and a complete turn-off

1 Like

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
Kai! See as e dey pain you. But when you guys where yabbing girls you where enjoying yourselves.
That's why I bothered to comment on this thread cause of what guys were saying on that thread.
So you guys should know that you aint perfect. We have to put up with a lot of your trash because of love.
Before you yab person again, take a good look at yourself because you can never have it all.

Not personal sir.
Yahoo1: :-/ whats wrong with people? Seriously,if you really got a problem with how a guy dresses or so;I heard tickets to hell is free,with free champagnes! Or you can better still use your hand towels to go mop atlantic ocean.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by kumbalo(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
Shollypopz:
Lmao @ dis yahoo yahoo boy vexing unnecessarily.

I'm sure he wears all d crap ppl hv been listing......ehya, pele ehn!
Na Denrele, Davido and Wizkid be him role model.

1 Like

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
Don't care what he does with himself. He should just stop advertising it. And rubbing it on our faces like its normal.
JallowBah: Lol.

Let gays be gays and straights be straights and bi`s be bi.
Aint my deal what people do in their beedroom, and aint my deal what people are attracted to either.
As long as the women who hit on me takes a simple no for an answer, I`m a happy camper.

No wonder there is war, when people want to decide how other people should live and love. Haters.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by I2likewoman: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
Halitosis accessory
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by kandiikane(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2012
Why is it that, nose rings look ok on white men and gay on black men?

.... I hate seeing guys with fat asses! angry
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by kandiikane(m): 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2012
Dlyna: Don't care what he does with himself. He should just stop advertising it. And rubbing it on our faces like its normal.

Why should you dictate what someone does? Do people dictate how and what you do?

WTh is wrong with some people's mentality?
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by komek(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
berem: Necklace! I despise any guy wearing necklace! angry
u are bad. And u nver told me this and u no I wear necklace.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Yahoo1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2012
Dlyna: Kai! See as e dey pain you. But when you guys where yabbing girls you where enjoying yourselves.
That's why I bothered to comment on this thread cause of what guys were saying on that thread.
So you guys should know that you aint perfect. We have to put up with a lot of your trash because of love.
Before you yab person again, take a good look at yourself because you can never have it all.

Not personal sir.
...am not taking anything here personal,cause i don't do any,am just saying;just as you don't like peoples mode of dressing,others might probably love it!

And for ther record,if u have the time,you can always check out the previous thread,i never commented.

Thank you.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Dipwater(m): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
Dlyna: Do[b][/b]n't care what he does with himself. He should just stop advertising it. And rubbing it on our faces LIKE ITS NORMAL

Its normal to them and been str8t is abnormal to them
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
X
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2012
Dipwater:

Its normal to them and been str8t is abnormal to them
undecided
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by JallowBah(f): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
Dipwater: @the gay guy,broda take it easy on this guys.I AM NOT GAY O,thinking about the whole thing as a str8t man is disgusting sha but dat wuldnt make me hate gay people. 4get about this guys,u no naija now ,we sabi judge people well well and we are f/u/c'king religious .

Back to topic: I
Pierced my ear
Wear necklace(tiny ones)
Do not sag(but not against it )
Have tatoo(chinua achebe on my arm) and
Fine dredlock
If u don't like it or u choose not to like me its ur choice .there is absolutely nothing wrong with these things.its a way of life ,u musnt like evrithing u see but pls be sensible enuff not to judge people thinking in ur mind that u are beter of thanks

And pls let the gay guy breath.

Agree.

I like men with tats, dreadlocks, that wear modest chains ( no big-boom-blings ), or skinned head, or baggy jeans, og pierced ears.
Hell, I can think many different men look god, like I said; as long as it fits the attitude, and is not just a show-off.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by JallowBah(f): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
Dlyna: Don't care what he does with himself. He should just stop advertising it. And rubbing it on our faces like its normal.

Someone asked if he was gay, he answered. I am proud of being straight, let him be proud of being gay.
Is it rubbing it in when he tells the truth?
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by JallowBah(f): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2012
kandiikane: Why is it that, nose rings look ok on white men and gay on black men?

.... I hate seeing guys with fat asses! angry

As a whitey..I think the oppositetongue
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by zobasky24k(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2012

poverty is a disease.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by elimokhai(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2012

Necklace? are you serious or just beefing? or because its so expensive, perhaps you consider it as extravagance, even obama wears necklace, coy executives wears necklace in decent ways, or are you referring to the OPP/NIGGA NIGGA style?

I see nothing wrong in wearing necklace.

While I will not condemn guys that sags, Its a No-No for me. I will never sag, its a monkey stuff to me, so i rather not act as a monkey
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by elimokhai(m): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
slimyem: Since a lot of Nairalanders do not understand the meaning of accessory going by the comments of the female version of this thread and the ones made here already,lemme help!
Accessories are not clothes or dresses.they are supplementary items!
Hian!

Teachaaa , we know. We're just trying to generalize it.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
That gay is not proud of himself, he is only pretending
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by dontador(m): 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2012
Shollypopz:
lol, my friends and I call it thunder thighs!

Those sort of thighs are hilarious and a complete turn-off
Guys don't have fat thighs except the obese ones....
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by elimokhai(m): 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2012
berem: whether he is handsome or fugly I hate the sight of it on their neck.I remember back then in the university,a particular lecturer walks out any guy he sees wearing a necklace in the lecture room.its so disgusting!! ewwww!

You and the lecturer are so BUSH. I refuse to use the word poverty. We all went to school, no lecturer will ever chase a student out of the class for wearing a necklace. I use to plait my hair when i was in 200L until a female lecturer confronted me never to come to her class with my hair weaved, yes i understand but not necklaces, it never affected my grades anyway, but now its a NO NO for me simply because I've outgrown it, but i'll never criticize those that are still into it like charlyboy. Mrs. If you like wear panties , I will never criticize you, you will always grow up to realize it's meant for the younger ones, but rock while the time permits. NO CRIME in trying to be adventurous.
As for the jeans, which one is really referred to as skinny jeans? Wear what fits you, that’s fashion rules. Do you prefer I wear oversize? D’banj looks sexy because he never puts on oversize, picture him wearing a baggy jeans and xxl polo t-shirt
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by dontador(m): 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
zobasky24k:

poverty is a disease.
kudos to that reply....
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
JallowBah:

I work on sundays, and I wear clothes of different fabrics mixed. That also used to be a sin.
In fact; I drink, I had sex before marriage, I smoke, I was born outside marriage..so, damn. I must be going straight to hell too.

its understandable. you are a true white after all. wink

1 Like

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
JallowBah:

Why?

we are Afrcans and strictly against men sticking their things into other peoples backsides. we are moral peoples and have values unlike you, so dont spread your fake ideology to us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

19 Quality Dress Code For Men / Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? / Best Dressed Lady At Miss Nigeria 2013?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.