Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

The Rapture Of The Saints Would Have Taken Place In June 2012. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rapture Of The Saints Would Have Taken Place In June 2012. (821 Views)

Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture / TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Shooting In June 2012 / Christ Embassy Healing School Lagos In June 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rapture Of The Saints Would Have Taken Place In June 2012. by Timijo(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2012
I typed this with a sober reflection.
You may not believe what you are about to read below, but as for me, I thank God that am privilege to hear this.
This is a true life story that happened to couple driving at Emure in Ekiti.

A couple who was driving on the 16th of July 2012 at Emure in Ekiti saw a very old man standing by the road side. The old man pleaded for a free ride but at first, they didn't consider his request b'cos they didn't know whom he was.
After a while,they thought within themselves saying "If we continue to see the wickedness of others, we will not help aoybody again". So, they decided to give him a lift.
Here is the conversation that went on in the car:
Old Man: Are you prepare for the rapture of the saints?
Couple: What sort of question is that?
Old Man: Four weeks ago, the Arch Angel carried the trumpet to blow it, but Jesus blocked it from sounding. He now pleaded that the world should be given more time, b'cos many people are not ready for the Rapture.
Couple: Ha! Baba, who are you?
At this point, the old man disappear.
If you have read this, I plead with you to ammend your ways and get set for the Rapture.
The trumpet can sound at anytime.
I will appreciate it,
Re: The Rapture Of The Saints Would Have Taken Place In June 2012. by lavita2(f): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
I have this for countless number of times. why una dey recycle old rumours na? angry
Re: The Rapture Of The Saints Would Have Taken Place In June 2012. by Delafruita(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2012
Timijo: I typed this with a sober reflection.
You may not believe what you are about to read below, but as for me, I thank God that am privilege to hear this.
This is a true life story that happened to couple driving at Emure in Ekiti.

A couple who was driving on the 16th of July 2012 at Emure in Ekiti saw a very old man standing by the road side. The old man pleaded for a free ride but at first, they didn't consider his request b'cos they didn't know whom he was.
After a while,they thought within themselves saying "If we continue to see the wickedness of others, we will not help aoybody again". So, they decided to give him a lift.
Here is the conversation that went on in the car:
Old Man: Are you prepare for the rapture of the saints?
Couple: What sort of question is that?
Old Man: Four weeks ago, the Arch Angel carried the trumpet to blow it, but Jesus blocked it from sounding. He now pleaded that the world should be given more time, b'cos many people are not ready for the Rapture.
Couple: Ha! Baba, who are you?
At this point, the old man disappear.
If you have read this, I plead with you to ammend your ways and get set for the Rapture.
The trumpet can sound at anytime.
I will appreciate it, if the moderator of this forum can put it on the frontpage.
you need psychiatric evaluation.no be only frontpage,why not request middlespread from all national dailies and primetime on all the TV and radio stations?buffoon
Re: The Rapture Of The Saints Would Have Taken Place In June 2012. by yungkiz(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2012
Oh my God I beg mak una beg d angel mak I repent 1st b4 he blow am
Re: The Rapture Of The Saints Would Have Taken Place In June 2012. by Timijo(m): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2012
Delafruita:
you need psychiatric evaluation.no be only frontpage,why not request middlespread from all national dailies and primetime on all the TV and radio stations?buffoon
You don't need to insult me as u didn't believe it. Somed.ay u wil believe.
Re: The Rapture Of The Saints Would Have Taken Place In June 2012. by Timijo(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2012
lavita2: I have this for countless number of times. why una dey recycle old rumours na? angry
It is not a rumour but a reality. If u did not believe don't affect others.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Like A Pharasee? / See What Religion Has Done To Some / NASA Finds Message From God On Mars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.