Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

A Plea For Teachers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Plea For Teachers (550 Views)

A Plea For Help...NDDC has left us hopeless in the UK / N1.8 Bn Arrears: Unity School Teachers Shun Fg’s Plea On Strike / A Public Plea To The Administrators Of Kwara State University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Plea For Teachers by cfagbata(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2012
When was the last time you said thank you to your teachers? Teachers give so much to build society, yet get so little in return.

Just published: www.cfagbata.com/make-money-teaching-on-the-internet

Pls tell any teacher you know that CFA would like to invest in them - they should read my special ebook titled TEACHERS, THE INTERNET AND MONEY MAKING & also prepare for an all teachers Internet marketing workshop with CFA next week - it's give back time smiley

Here's the favour I ask; pls share with your friends on social media - I am hoping to gather 100 teachers for this maiden event.

I really do appreciate you sharing with others.

CFA
www.CFAgbata.com
BB: 29659EEB

(1) (Reply)

Unaab Hostel Swap / University Of Benin, Diploma For Science Students / Jamb Admission Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.