Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? (1400 Views)

Would Judas Had Been Forgiven If He Asked Forgiveness? / Understanding What Sin Is, And How To Be Forgiven / You Cannot Be Forgiven For This One... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by IYANGBALI: 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2012
If today the devil decides to change,come to God and ask for forgiveness,would he be forgiven by God and would the World be a better place thereafter?make una no finish me for here,I am just wondering.
Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2012
Slubberdegullion!!!
Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by CrazyMan(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
IYA NGBALI: If today the devil decides to change,come to God and ask for forgiveness,would he be forgiven by God and would the World be a better place thereafter?make una no finish me for here,I am just wondering.
I don't see satan kneeling down before God to ask for forgiveness.
Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
God HAS HARDEN HIS HEART SO HE CAN NEVA THINK OF CHANGING
Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
yes lucifer will be forgiven if he asks for forgiveness genuinely but he has to return everything that he stole but as scripture says, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to make it to heaven. it will be hard for him to let go off the world. this is POWER. who gives up power willingly ?

1 Like

Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
obadiah777: yes lucifer will be forgiven if he asks for forgiveness genuinely but he has to return everything that he stole but as scripture says, it is harder for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to make it to heaven. it will be hard for him to let go off the world. this is POWER. who gives up power willingly ?

how do you know if this satan exist, his name is lucifer. why isnt it Obasanjo or Zheng He (Chinese) or Opchanacanough (Native American : Algonquian)
Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

how do you know if this satan exist, his name is lucifer. why isnt it Obasanjo or Zheng He (Chinese) or Opchanacanough (Native American : Algonquian)
look around you ? evil runs amok. that is the proof of satan. satan is a word which means adversary. someone who opposes God. Obasanjo is a satan. he stole the countrys money and is hoarding all the wealth. he is a satan
Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by ijawkid(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2012
obadiah777: look around you ? evil runs amok. that is the proof of satan. satan is a word which means adversary. someone who opposes God. Obasanjo is a satan. he stole the countrys money and is hoarding all the wealth. he is a satan

Hahahahahaha.....u got it right bro...

Obasanjo and all 9ja politicians who are thieves and murderers are all satan......devils....

1 Like

Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by ijawkid(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2012
There's no way satan can change or repent...no way.....

When humans like hitler and nebuchadnezzar could not repent,u expect satan the originator of wickedness to repent??

It will be easier for a blue whale to pass thru d hole of a needle than for satan to repent....

2 Likes

Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2012
ijawkid:

Hahahahahaha.....u got it right bro...

Obasanjo and all 9ja politicians who are thieves and murderers are all satan......devils....

you damn righttttttt LOL
Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by bigmaut: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
IYA NGBALI: If today the devil decides to change,come to God and ask for forgiveness,would he be forgiven by God and would the World be a better place thereafter?make una no finish me for here,I am just wondering.
Good Q/s ask by d logical mind,i have ask myself that Q/S before. grin grin grin grin
Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by bigmaut: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
CrazyMan:
I don't see satan kneeling down before God to ask for forgiveness.
The only thing that is constant is change wink
Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by mkmyers45(m): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2012
ijawkid: There's no way satan can change or repent...no way.....

When humans like hitler and nebuchadnezzar could not repent,u expect satan the originator of wickedness to repent??

It will be easier for a blue whale to pass thru d hole of a needle than for satan to repent....
Na wa o..where your bible knowledge? Nebuchadnezzar did supposedly repent and worship god...
Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2012
Lucifer used to be a devoted angel before the "SPIRIT" of greed destroyed him. My question is; where did that spirit come from to enter him?

1 Like

Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by ijawkid(m): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2012
mkmyers45: Na wa o..where your bible knowledge? Nebuchadnezzar did supposedly repent and worship god...

For where??

Did nebuchadnezzar allign his thoughts and actions to the law of moses??

Didn't he continue to worship his idols??

No come tell me another story for here o.....
Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2012
How can one be forgiven after judgement?
Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2012
Reyginus: How can one be forgiven after judgement?
what exactly does this mean ? Reyginus i think you need to leave that weed alone
Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2012
obadiah777: what exactly does this mean ? Reyginus i think you need to leave that weed alone
Lol. The devil has been judged and condemned to hell. So the question of him asking for forgiveness is not feasible.
Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by mkmyers45(m): 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2012
ijawkid:

For where??

Did nebuchadnezzar allign his thoughts and actions to the law of moses??

Didn't he continue to worship his idols??

No come tell me another story for here o.....
Daniel 4:37 Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and exalt and glorify the King of heaven, because everything he does is right and all his ways are just. And those who walk in pride he is able to humble. Now we werent told what he did afterwards
Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 03, 2012
mkmyers45: Daniel 4:37 Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and exalt and glorify the King of heaven, because everything he does is right and all his ways are just. And those who walk in pride he is able to humble. Now we werent told what he did afterwards
Chai! These atheists ehn! They even wan sabi Bible better pass believers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by mkmyers45(m): 2:55am On Sep 03, 2012
moroh:
Chai! These atheists ehn! They even wan sabi Bible better pass believers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nicca watch your tounge..aint no atheist
Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by dattaswami: 6:11am On Sep 03, 2012

Some people ask from where Satan came and from what source he got his power? The answer is that the same producer and director of the movie, who appointed one actor as hero has appointed another as the villain. The villain is also remunerated like the hero.

Sometimes the producer-cum-director can enter the movie in the role of a hero and such a role is called as the human incarnation of the Lord. The villain opposes the hero in the cinema. The hero wins over the villain, giving a good message to the spectators. But remember that the hero, who is the producer, has remunerated the villain and also directed every action of the villain as the director of the whole picture.

1 Like

Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by ijawkid(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2012
mkmyers45: Daniel 4:37 Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and exalt and glorify the King of heaven, because everything he does is right and all his ways are just. And those who walk in pride he is able to humble. Now we werent told what he did afterwards

U tink just merely using ones lips to praise God makes one a servant of God??

Remember world rulers are always obstinate fools who wuld never wanna serve GOD....

Nebuchadnezzar never left his babylon to worship the only true GOD......

Infact his kingdom was wiped out according to Gods will......

Nebuchadnezzar and all his successors never were servants of Yahweh.....get that??

Even pharoah acknowledged Yahweh was the only true God,but did he serve Him??

Never u tink that just mere utterances from the mouth of rulers acknowledging Yahwehs mightiness shows they are servants of His......

Full compliance and reliance on the laws of Yahweh and continous practice of Yahwehs requirements is what makes one a servant of Yahweh....

Nebuchadnezzar never repented...

Repent ko change ni......
Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by mkmyers45(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2012
ijawkid:

U tink just merely using ones lips to praise God makes one a servant of God??

Remember world rulers are always obstinate fools who wuld never wanna serve GOD....

Nebuchadnezzar never left his babylon to worship the only true GOD......

Infact his kingdom was wiped out according to Gods will......

Nebuchadnezzar and all his successors never were servants of Yahweh.....get that??

Even pharoah acknowledged Yahweh was the only true God,but did he serve Him??

Never u tink that just mere utterances from the mouth of rulers acknowledging Yahwehs mightiness shows they are servants of His......

Full compliance and reliance on the laws of Yahweh and continous practice of Yahwehs requirements is what makes one a servant of Yahweh....

Nebuchadnezzar never repented...

Repent ko change ni......
so how did Yahweh forgive him?
Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by Image123(m): 11:09am On Sep 03, 2012
Jesus came to die for man, He's the base for forgiveness of our sin. Satan is not a man, plus he's been judged already.
Re: Would Satan Be Forgiven If................? by dorox(m): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2012
Image123: Jesus came to die for man, He's the base for forgiveness of our sin. Satan is not a man, plus he's been judged already.
I totally agree with the above statement.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Awarded $28m In Jehovah's Witness Sex Abuse Claim / Since I Believed There Was No God, I Was No More Afraid / How The Passover Reveals Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.