Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Updates On Ibtc Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Updates On Ibtc Shares (868 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank To Stop Accepting Enterprise Bank Instruments / FRC Suspends Atedo Peterside, David-borha, KPMG Partner, From Stanbic IBTC Board / Stanbic Ibtc Etf 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Updates On Ibtc Shares by GMG(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2008
Hi Valuable members of nairaland,

I must first say that your advice on this forum have benefited many of us that are residing outside the country.

Please I need to ask for current updates on IBTC shares and bonues/dividends declared for the year ending 2007 if there is any and also future prediction of the shares.

Million thanks
Re: Updates On Ibtc Shares by Ciaman: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2008
I must say IBTC released it result for 2006 on Aug. 10, 2007 and declared a dividend of 0.30k per unit but the payment date was annouced to be later. IBTC end of year is March which means you should expect IBTC 2007 End of the year result at months after March. However it has released two of its quarterly result to the public and it has 0.36k as it EPS for 2nd quaters but I must say you can expect capital appreciation and not likely bonus becos you need to remember its major shareholder is a South African bank and they dont just declare bonus like our nigerians entreprenuers do. Thats my own view anyway, Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Takeover: Oceanic Bank Shareholders To Sue Cbn / Stock Fish Business / Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Sued By Shareholders Over IPO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.