Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? (3727 Views)

Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 / Is It Possible That The Name 'jesus' In Scripture Is More Than 1 Individual? / There Are No Books Missing In Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by tobechi20(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2012
Frosbel isnt in d bible, so u shud stop usin dat name

stop caling ur dad father since d bible say we shudnt cal any body father
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by wirinet(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
What people fail to realize is that Jesus did not intend to set up an organization that meets only on Sundays to worship God and be told how to live their lives by “rulers” and then go home.

Jesus organization was one that lived together and doing public charity works of teaching, preaching and healing. Jesus and his disciples were not after starting a massive church, they were more interested in helping the population lead meaningful lives. Jesus was satisfied with his 12 disciples and only attempted to add one more person.

If Jesus wanted to start a church, he would have said so and set out the organizational structure and a written code.
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by PastorKun(m): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2012
wirinet: What people fail to realize is that Jesus did not intend to set up an organization that meets only on Sundays to worship God and be told how to live their lives by “rulers” and then go home.

Jesus organization was one that lived together and doing public charity works of teaching, preaching and healing. Jesus and his disciples were not after starting a massive church, they were more interested in helping the population lead meaningful lives. Jesus was satisfied with his 12 disciples and only attempted to add one more person.

If Jesus wanted to start a church, he would have said so and set out the organizational structure and a written code.

Bros I thought you were an atheist.
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
I Will Build My Church

"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it" (Matthew 16:18 ).

This is the first of 115 occurrences of ekklesia in the New Testament—three times translated "assembly"; all other times as "church." It is a compound of ek and klesia, thus meaning "out-called," referring specifically to people "called out" from their previous locations to meet together as a body for some purpose. The three times it is translated "assembly" refer to the town meeting in Ephesus (Acts 19:32,39,41). Once it refers to the congregation of Israelites in the wilderness (Acts 7:38 ), leaving 111 times when it refers to a Christian church, or churches.

Of these 111, at least 86 clearly refer to local churches, each meeting as a body in specific times and places. Individual local churches may come and go, but the institution of the local church will continue at least until the return of Christ. In the Bible’s final chapter, after outlining the entire future of the world, Jesus said, "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches" (Revelation 22:16). All churches of all times and places, as well as the seven representative churches of Asia (Revelation 2 and 3), which have long since died out as distinct local churches, are thus intended to hear of the world’s prophetic future.

This is the last mention of churches; but the first, as cited in our text, has eternal dimensions, for even the "gates of hell" cannot prevail against it. This church actually will be in heaven itself. "But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect" (Hebrews 12:22,23). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by wirinet(m): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Bros I thought you were an atheist.

Bros I am, but that does not mean I should close my mind to any source of knowledge. There are a great deal to learn from teachings of Christ, Buddha, confucious, pythagoras, etc.

The problem with humans is that we love to dietify great men - kings, priests and teachers. Even today people dietify their spiritual leaders like sat guru marahaji, olumba olumba, bishop oyedepo, pope, etc. Even maradona has worshipers, so I can understand, the dietification of Jesus.
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by wirinet(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
Pastor Olaadegun, I thought you people hate the Catholic so much, and now you end up using their argument to support your argument for church, I hope you accept their argument for pope also as they say peter was the first pope.

Believe me the bible can be translated and twisted to mean anything the person doing the translation wants, remember the original copies have not been found, so what we have are copies of copies of translations of translations. try watching an English subtitle of a yoruba movie, you will most times be unable to correlate what is being translated to what is being said.

Obviously the verse you quoted above cannot mean that peter should build a church and be the head. His name was already peter before he was called peter(rock) by Jesus, so it shows some manipulation by the translators. And besides peter never build any building call church and claim to be the only access to Jesus.

The person that set up churches and its organizational structure was paul and not peter.
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by Image123(m): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2012
@OP
You forgot to add "God is Omnipotent", "God is Omniscient", "God is Omnipresent", "Bible", "Posting on nairaland" to your list of shocking christian practices and ideas. Such a shallow and insidious thread.
2Timothy 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

2Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
2Peter 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2012
Image123: @OP
You forgot to add "God is Omnipotent", "God is Omniscient", "God is Omnipresent", "Bible", "Posting on nairaland" to your list of shocking christian practices and ideas. Such a shallow and insidious thread.
2Timothy 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

2Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
2Peter 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

God is indeed Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent",

Try not to twist scripture next time to make your point.

The verses you quoted have nothing to do with defending the faith which was once handed down by the apostles.

All I am doing is defending the original faith as was practised in the early church - period.

Attacking me with out of context scripture will not work.

"Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt I had to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to the saints." - Jude 1:3

2 Timothy 2:15
King James Version (KJV)
15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Peace !!
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by truthislight: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2012
frosbel:

Modelling certain practices after obsolete Jewish rites is inconsequential and invalid as far as the new convent is concerned.

Our main role model is Christ and we are to model our behaviour and practices after HIM and his life style ALONE.

"For those God foreknew he also predestined[b] to be conformed to the likeness of his Son[/b], that he might be the firstborn among many brothers." - Romans 8:29
^^^^

the understanding need to be gotten right!
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by true2god: 7:36am On Sep 05, 2012
frosbel:

You do know that deeper life has included some of these falsehoods in their church , right ?
Frosbel im really shocked at ur personal attacks on deeper life church. I am an assemblies of God church member @ sabo yaba and i had opportunity to have some of dem as friend and school mates. You may not like dem but they r vry ok pple by all xtain standard. Ok i need u to recommend church for pple on dis forum. Tell me the church or organization pple shuld be attending with reasons.
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by true2god: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2012
We hav to realiz that we r all human, and dat human tendency will always surface in evry area of human endeavour. If we want to criticise pple or structure it will all end in futility. Even the church in the 1st century hav its own problem, some say they r for paul, others say they r for Barnabas while some say they ar for Peter.

Comcerning some doctrinal issues there were variation, some preach against festivities, others see it a no issue. On the issue of circumcision, it is the same, and in this present dispensation it is still the same, variance in belief.

Of course any organization must hav a leadership structure in order to maintain law, order and discpilene and church is not an exception. Even in our homes some children call their father dad, others call daddy, popsy, papa etc its all the same. If a church calls their leader prophet, 'daddy', GO, PAPA, discreet and wise slave, it is not a crime, as long as the importance and essence of leadership is not eroded.

I think we need focus more on the impact the word of God is playin on pple's life dan talkin about frivolities.
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2012
true2god: Frosbel im really shocked at ur personal attacks on deeper life church. I am an assemblies of God church member @ sabo yaba and i had opportunity to have some of dem as friend and school mates. You may not like dem but they r vry ok pple by all xtain standard. Ok i need u to recommend church for pple on dis forum. Tell me the church or organization pple shuld be attending with reasons.

I do not hate anyone , please !

Simply put , and as a former deeper life member, they like to state that their doctrines are 100% bible doctrines.

I then asked a question, which is , what about the doctrines of other churches, are they also 100% bible doctrines ?

Tithing for example, is it biblical ? Rapture ? Eternal torment ? immortality of the Soul ?

We keep preaching on SIN , SIN and SIN which is very important but we present a warped view of GOD and the gospel of the Kingdom that many cannot comprehend.

In fact very few examine the scriptures in a studious, methodical and humble manner to confirm if those doctrines are accurate.

I beg to differ, false doctrine is the reason why we have over 30,000 denominations, many of them false.
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2012
true2god: We hav to realiz that we r all human, and dat human tendency will always surface in evry area of human endeavour. If we want to criticise pple or structure it will all end in futility. Even the church in the 1st century hav its own problem, some say they r for paul, others say they r for Barnabas while some say they ar for Peter.

Comcerning some doctrinal issues there were variation, some preach against festivities, others see it a no issue. On the issue of circumcision, it is the same, and in this present dispensation it is still the same, variance in belief.

Of course any organization must hav a leadership structure in order to maintain law, order and discpilene and church is not an exception. Even in our homes some children call their father dad, others call daddy, popsy, papa etc its all the same. If a church calls their leader prophet, 'daddy', GO, PAPA, discreet and wise slave, it is not a crime, as long as the importance and essence of leadership is not eroded.

I think we need focus more on the impact the word of God is playin on pple's life dan talkin about frivolities.

There is a big difference between our fallibility and false doctrine.

Regarding the issue of circumcision , Paul fought against this false teaching, the apostles were constantly reminding their flock to beware of false doctrine and so should we.

The issues of what we eat , festivities and the Sabbath etc are quite trivial as you say , but there are some falsehoods that we cannot ignore, they must be challenged and debunked for the sake of the church.
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by Rich4god(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2012
frosbel:

I do not hate anyone , please !

Simply put , and as a former deeper life member, they like to state that their doctrines are 100% bible doctrines.

I then asked a question, which is , what about the doctrines of other churches, are they also 100% bible doctrines ?

Tithing for example, is it biblical ? Rapture ? Eternal torment ? immortality of the Soul ?

We keep preaching on SIN , SIN and SIN which is very important but we present a warped view of GOD and the gospel of the Kingdom that many cannot comprehend.

In fact very few examine the scriptures in a studious, methodical and humble manner to confirm if those doctrines are accurate.

I beg to differ, false doctrine is the reason why we have over 30,000 denominations, many of them false.
Hmmm... Frosbel. I thought you said that you are a former catholic... Now, its former deeper life. SMH4U.
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by jayriginal: 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
Pastor AIO: And there is no Amala in the bible, so I really wonder about those so called christians that like to wack amala. I really wonder.

Shot Sir. Shot!
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2012
Rich4god:
Hmmm... Frosbel. I thought you said that you are a former catholic... Now, its former deeper life. SMH4U.

Frosbel is the resident "doctrine wh@re". He has been around the block and tried every doctrine out there. Now he is just a bitter, used up wh@re; at odds with all christian doctrines.
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by Joagbaje(m): 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
Ministry is of the holygjost ,it doesn't have to be in black and white but the principles are there in the bible
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2012
Joagbaje: Ministry is of the holygjost ,it doesn't have to be in black and white but the principles are there in the bible

If it aint in the bible , for me it is not valid , Bro grin
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by plappville(f): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^^^^ comedy central and the uses of cartoons.

@plappville: does paul writing take precedence over what Jesus says? lets see Jesus as son of man, servant and slave of God. His Messenger versus paul saying Jesus is God. which is correct? Jesus couldn't have had a messenger in Paul who is unknown to him especially when Jesus had 11 remaining followers and only predicted there will be an another comforter after him. Is paul that another comforter, otherwise what role did Jesus predict the like of paul to have except wolf in sheep clothing among the followers of Jesus?

this is so untrue considering that he was not a prophet of God, yet began to have more authority than those who saw and followed the prophet of God. unless you will argue that paul is the another comforter?

who is that verse from; Jesus or paul? who are you defending with it; paul?

God said Jesus is His Messenger [as]. Jesus said he is Messenger of God to the children of Israel.

Paul said Jesus is messenger of God to all the world, son and God Himself.

Tell me who is incorrect: God and Jesus who said Jesus is a prophet to the house of Jacob or paul who said Jesus is prophet beyond that and even son as well God?

The way you are talking is as if "PAUL" Ordained himself as an Apostle, We know that the Prophet Mohammed which you claim to be true was not in anyway certified by any inspired man. God knows how he does things, If He had called Mohammed, He will not leave him to try to convince people, He will Use someone else to prove Mohammed's call as a true call. The Apostle Pauls case was certified by Christ Himself.

Paul did not volunteer, or choose to take the office he held. I want you to know that each Apostle were personally selected by Christ.
If one claimed to be an apostle, when he Christ/Gods calling, he would be a false apostle (see 2 Corinthians 11:13-15; Revelation 2:2.

Apostles were specially chosen and called personally by God to be Apostles. (See Luke 6:12-16 - Jesus personally chose 12 men and named them to be apostles.
(See Acts 1:24, When one was chosen to take Judas' place and be numbered among the 12, the Lord pointed out which man He had chosen to fill the office.
[John 15:27; Acts 10:40,41.] Specifically, Paul was personally chosen and called by "Jesus" to be an apostle.You will not deny this as well.

(See Acts 9:15: "Jesus" by himself appeared to Paul (verse 1-9), then told [b]"Ananias"[/b]to teach and baptize him because Paul was "a chosen vessel" to preach Jesus' name to Gentiles, Us today LOLSS.

(See Acts 26:16, "Jesus" said that He had appeared to Paul to make him a minister and witness of what he had seen. [Acts 22:14,15]
Romans 1:1; Galatians 1:1 - So, Paul himself, repeatedly affirmed in his letters that he had been "called to be an apostle," not by men, but by Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 1:1; 2 Corinthians 1:1

Paul's claim to be inspired and a faithful teacher was also confirmed by many other inspired men.
(See Acts 9:15 (26:16; 22:14,15), Luke records that Jesus Himself endorsed Paul as a chosen vessel to preach His name.

(2 Peter 3:15,16) Peter classed Paul's writings along with other Scripture. This endorses Paul's writings as truth.

If you claim to recognise Jesus as true, then you should also recognise his chosen ones/apostles as true.

@OP, sorry for diverting ur thread, this my Muslim broda like to argue alot hehehee!

1 Like

Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2012
plappville:

The way you are talking is as if "PAUL" Ordained himself as an Apostle, We know that the Prophet Mohammed which you claim to be true was not in anyway certified by any inspired man. God knows how he does things, If He had called Mohammed, He will not leave him to try to convince people, He will Use someone else to prove Mohammed's call as a true call. The Apostle Pauls case was certified by Christ Himself.

Paul did not volunteer, or choose to take the office he held. You must that each apostle were personally selected by Christ.
If one claimed to be an apostle, when he Christ/Gods calling, he would be a false apostle (see 2 Corinthians 11:13-15; Revelation 2:2.

Apostles were specially chosen and called personally by God to be Apostles. (See Luke 6:12-16 - Jesus personally chose 12 men and named them to be apostles.
(See Acts 1:24, When one was chosen to take Judas' place and be numbered among the 12, the Lord pointed out which man He had chosen to fill the office.
[John 15:27; Acts 10:40,41.] Specifically, Paul was personally chosen and called by "Jesus" to be an apostle.You will not deny this as well.

(See Acts 9:15: "Jesus" by himself appeared to Paul (verse 1-9), then told [b]"Ananias"[/b]to teach and baptize him because Paul was "a chosen vessel" to preach Jesus' name to Gentiles, Us today LOLSS.

(See Acts 26:16, "Jesus" said that He had appeared to Paul to make him a minister and witness of what he had seen. [Acts 22:14,15]
Romans 1:1; Galatians 1:1 - So, Paul himself, repeatedly affirmed in his letters that he had been "called to be an apostle," not by men, but by Jesus Christ.

Paul's claim to be inspired and a faithful teacher was also confirmed by many other inspired men.
(See Acts 9:15 (26:16; 22:14,15), Luke records that Jesus Himself endorsed Paul as a chosen vessel to preach His name.

(2 Peter 3:15,16) Peter classed Paul's writings along with other Scripture. This endorses Paul's writings as truth.

If you claim to recognise Jesus as true, then you should also recognise his chosen ones/apostles as true.

@OP, sorry for diverting ur thread, this my Muslim broda like to argue alot hehehee!

Don't worry but you are on point.

Muhammad is a totally different matter, we have overflogged his case in hundreds of articles grin

Jesus Christ is LORD , AMEN.
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by plappville(f): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
frosbel:

Don't worry but you are on point.

Muhammad is a totally different matter, we have overflogged his case in hundreds of articles grin

Jesus Christ is LORD , AMEN.

WAOOOOO, HOW FAST YOU ARE TO REPLY grin grin grin grin
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2012
plappville:

WAOOOOO, HOW FAST YOU ARE TO REPLY grin grin grin grin

I am in the office and constantly check Nairaland to relief stress grin

I work in IT, so it can get mad and hectic sometimes, Nairaland is my medicine for stress !
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by truthislight: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
Joagbaje: Ministry is of the holygjost ,it doesn't have to be in black and white but the principles are there in the bible

^^^^

lies!

The spirit is to be tested by the scripture whether it is of God or of the Devil.
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by truthislight: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
plappville:

Paul did not volunteer, or choose to take the office he held. I want you to know that each Apostle were personally selected by Christ.

^^^
that is a good way to do it.

Apostle paul by peter himself = 2peter 3:15,16.

Peace
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by plappville(f): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2012
frosbel:

I am in the office and constantly check Nairaland to relief stress grin

I work in IT, so it can get mad and hectic sometimes, Nairaland is my medicine for stress !

Are you serious? don't you think its dangerious for ur Health/Family, i mean, why should NL be ur stress medicine ? na wa ooo i dey laugh hereeeeeee !!!
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by truthislight: 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2012
plappville:

Are you serious? don't you think its dangerious for ur Health/Family, i mean, why should NL be ur stress medicine ? na wa ooo i dey laugh hereeeeeee !!!

what is wrong with Frosbel statment?

Dont you want him to make a decent living?

Must every one live on tith money?
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by plappville(f): 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2012
truthislight:

what is wrong with Frosbel statment?

Nothing, or did i say anything is wrong?

truthislight: Dont you want him to make a decent living?
Do i have the right to choose for him? i wonder this question

truthislight: Must every one live on tith money?

What has tithe got to do with this?
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by Ubenedictus(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2012
Pastor AIO: And there is no Amala in the bible, so I really wonder about those so called christians that like to wack amala. I really wonder.
no microphone in the bible, why does your church use a mic, heck the word bible is not in the bible so why do you talk about bible?
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by Ubenedictus(m): 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2012
[quote author=Fr0sbel][/quote] who told you that the religious clothes are not in the bible? Oh check your bible Jesus wore a clock, a girdle, an outern garment alot like an alb, the phylatries used by bishops can the found in the bible, wherever you copied and paste this one from is not correct, what is a liturgy, simply put it is an order of worship, do you recognise that the acts of worship by christians in scriptures has an order? Go and check, they preach the word of God first then break bread, all the apostolic church follow this order and it is called liturgy, goodluck looking for those words in the bible.
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by Ubenedictus(m): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2012
truthislight:

^^^^

lies!

The spirit is to be tested by the scripture whether it is of God or of the Devil.
hahahahaha, i cant stop laughing, where did the scriptures say that "the spirit is to be tasted by scripture"? I thought you said everything must be in scripture, you are advocating a principle that cant support itself, where does scriptures say it contains everything? No! The scriptures do not say that instead the scripture say christian should hold on to tradition and that the church is the pillar and foundation of truth.
Peace, read your bible.
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by Ubenedictus(m): 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2012
wirinet: Pastor Olaadegun, I thought you people hate the Catholic so much, and now you end up using their argument to support your argument for church, I hope you accept their argument for pope also as they say peter was the first pope.

Believe me the bible can be translated and twisted to mean anything the person doing the translation wants, remember the original copies have not been found, so what we have are copies of copies of translations of translations. try watching an English subtitle of a yoruba movie, you will most times be unable to correlate what is being translated to what is being said.

Obviously the verse you quoted above cannot mean that peter should build a church and be the head. His name was already peter before he was called peter(rock) by Jesus, so it shows some manipulation by the translators. And besides peter never build any building call church and claim to be the only access to Jesus.

The person that set up churches and its organizational structure was paul and not peter.
the bible didnt say peter will buid a big building and call it a church, Jesus said "upon you, i will build my church" it didnt say peter will build the church, it say christ will build his church on peter. And correction Cephas wasnt the name his parents gave him, his birthname is simon, christ actually change his name.
Re: Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? by Ubenedictus(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

This is a good point that many Calvinists fail to see.
im sure that to some extent you are a calvinist, calvinism in a part of protestant theology, you simply agree with in at time and disagree when you dont like it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread In Rememberance Of The Great Pagan Ancestors Who Led Us / Afcon 2013 Finals Prophecy By Prophet Abiola Of (cmcm) Christ Miracle Church Mis / Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.