Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Why Do "comitted" Men Continue To "chat" Online With Ladies? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Do "comitted" Men Continue To "chat" Online With Ladies? (1741 Views)

Jst To Chat With A Nice Person / I Need A Mature Lady To Chat With On 2go, Kingly Add Me / Who has Yahoo? I Want to Chat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do "comitted" Men Continue To "chat" Online With Ladies? by majik1: 2:51am On Jan 05, 2008
OK here is something I have been trying to figure out, why is it that when men are in a relationship ( a good one) do they continue to talk to other ladies online? Not just Nigerian Men I know of American Men who do this too.

Comeon Guys what is up with this? tell us the truth,

what are you getting out of it?
is it an addiction?
are you still on the prowl?

Let us know what is this about??
Re: Why Do "comitted" Men Continue To "chat" Online With Ladies? by kobe(m): 3:45am On Jan 05, 2008
it's not that complicated. here's the unwritten code : men generally like to flirt.
Re: Why Do "comitted" Men Continue To "chat" Online With Ladies? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:11am On Jan 05, 2008
kobe:

it's not that complicated. here's the unwritten code : men generally like to flirt.

Second that.
Re: Why Do "comitted" Men Continue To "chat" Online With Ladies? by opokonwa(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2008
@poster

Do you have any problems with dat?

Who ever said that; 'when you get married, don't ever chat with any lady other than your wife?'

When did marriage become a 'prison sentence'?!
Re: Why Do "comitted" Men Continue To "chat" Online With Ladies? by majik1: 8:12am On Jan 08, 2008
SO opokonwa you are saying that it is ok for you to chat with ladies after you are married,

Can your wife chat with men then? Is that ok??
Re: Why Do "comitted" Men Continue To "chat" Online With Ladies? by deariekay(m): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2008
hi majik,

SO opokonwa you are saying that it is ok for you to chat with ladies after you are married,

Can your wife chat with men then? Is that ok??

u are also on the way too. all the best.
Re: Why Do "comitted" Men Continue To "chat" Online With Ladies? by almondjoy(f): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2008
To spice up their relationships getting stuffy and stale. kiss

I like to do that too.  Nothing wrong at all.  Not everyone likes to jump in bed to spice things up.  A little thrash talking goes a long way to help matters in the bedroom or the balcony. Abi na veranda una dey call am? cool
Re: Why Do "comitted" Men Continue To "chat" Online With Ladies? by efuah(f): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2008
almondjoy:

To spice up their relationships getting stuffy and stale. kiss

I like to do that too. Nothing wrong at all. Not everyone likes to jump in bed to spice things up. A little thrash talking goes a long way to help matters in the bedroom or the balcony. Abi na veranda una dey call am? cool
lol grin grin grin ma ribs!

(1) (Reply)

/ Sex Friend Needed In Ibafo/mowe/arepo Axis / High Profile Women In Nigeria Need Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.