Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

HOT!! URGENTLY In Need Of Land Or Existing Building For Immediate BUY!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / HOT!! URGENTLY In Need Of Land Or Existing Building For Immediate BUY!! (953 Views)

Do You Want To Buy a House In Magodo,Maryland,Ketu,Ogudu,Island / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / A-Z Of The Do’s And Don’ts Of Buying A Land Or Property In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOT!! URGENTLY In Need Of Land Or Existing Building For Immediate BUY!! by estateprof(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2012
[b]Dear Forumites,

We are in SERIOUS NEED of a Land or a Building that My Bank can Purchase immediately in the following areas:

1. Within Ojo Barracks, mile 2 Lagos.

2. Around Ikeja GRA, Precisely Isaac Jones Street, Lagos.

3. Around Jibowu, Ikorodu Road, Lagos.

4. Around Shomolu, Oworo and Igbogbo Areas, Lagos.

5. Around Sango Ota Areas, Ogun state.

6. Within Abule Egba Areas, lagos.

7.Ibadan Areas: 1.Monatan 2.Ibadan gate 3.Ekotedo 4.Yemetu 5.Now new Ibadan-ife Road, Ibadan.
6.LAUTECH Areas, Ogbomosho. 7.Samuel Adegboyega University. 8.Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti.
9.Federal Poly, Ado Ekiti. 10.Lebanon Road, Ibadan.

Looking forward to having a Great and good Business relationship with you.

NOTE: Its URGENTLY Needed for IMMEDIATE BUY for my Bank. Make sure you have the Documents and full details of the properties before calling Us.

For More details and discussions,
Call Our Legal Help Desk Hotline: 08035650611.

REGARDS,
PETER & PAUL TWINNET,
FOR Estateprof
[/b]
Re: HOT!! URGENTLY In Need Of Land Or Existing Building For Immediate BUY!! by propertiesad(m): 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2012
1. We have a piece of land measuring 4,582sqms of bare land at Ijaye, close to Abule Egba, Lagos-Abeokuta Exp Way.

2. Half acre of land at Isaac John St, GRA, Ikeja and also 2,200sqms of land at Joel Ogunaike Street, GRA, Ikeja.

If interested, contact me on 08068873784 or propertiesad@gmail.com.
Re: HOT!! URGENTLY In Need Of Land Or Existing Building For Immediate BUY!! by estateprof(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2012
For Inspection: Please note that if you are calling, you should inform Us 24hours before Inspection.
@ propertisad. Your post is out of our request.
Thank you!
Re: HOT!! URGENTLY In Need Of Land Or Existing Building For Immediate BUY!! by estateprof(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2012
Dear Forumites/ Agents

Please make sure you have our specifications before contacting Us as is to be treated with SERIOUSNESS!!
Re: HOT!! URGENTLY In Need Of Land Or Existing Building For Immediate BUY!! by estateprof(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
Serious Agents, Please!!
Re: HOT!! URGENTLY In Need Of Land Or Existing Building For Immediate BUY!! by olabbAbyla: 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
Estateprof,
My firm has commercial plots &commercial building@Monatan,&Ekotedo.Shld I just call your legal help desk?

1 Like

Re: HOT!! URGENTLY In Need Of Land Or Existing Building For Immediate BUY!! by estateprof(m): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
Ibadan Property Agents Please refer ASPA my post before calling. Thanks!!
Re: HOT!! URGENTLY In Need Of Land Or Existing Building For Immediate BUY!! by estateprof(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
@ olabbAbyla if you have our specification, please call our Legal Desk for immediate actions and inspections. thank you.
Re: HOT!! URGENTLY In Need Of Land Or Existing Building For Immediate BUY!! by damol2k2: 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2012
1.Detached Building suitable for bank on 2200sqm land size, Isaac John Street, GRA, Ikeja.

2.Detached Building on 5000sqm land size at Sobo Arobiodu,GRA, Ikeja with C/O.
Re: HOT!! URGENTLY In Need Of Land Or Existing Building For Immediate BUY!! by estateprof(m): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
@ damol2k2. My team will like to come for immediate inspection for the one you said you have at Jones Street.

Give Us a call so we can arrange.
Re: HOT!! URGENTLY In Need Of Land Or Existing Building For Immediate BUY!! by estateprof(m): 10:59am On Sep 04, 2012
Dear Forumites,

The OFFER is still open to ALL. However, You should bear in mind that some property owners also have this same brief direct from the bank too.
And the bank will be looking to get a good property as well as a good Bid. So try and get the REAL price from the seller before contacting us.

Remember, Half bread is better than None, they say.

The reason why most Agents will NEVER make money from property business is because they want to Hit BIG money immediately, so they decide
to markup heavily(Loading)even more than the selling Price.

Lets work out things and be happy atlast.

Regards,
PETER & PAUL TWINNET.
For estateprof
Re: HOT!! URGENTLY In Need Of Land Or Existing Building For Immediate BUY!! by estateprof(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2012
Dear Forumites,

The Heat is still on. Waiting to get your reply.

Regards,

Estateprof
Re: HOT!! URGENTLY In Need Of Land Or Existing Building For Immediate BUY!! by olabbAbyla: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2012
@estateprof., I'll contct u soon
Re: HOT!! URGENTLY In Need Of Land Or Existing Building For Immediate BUY!! by estateprof(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2012
Dear Forumites,

It has been a wonderful week, though the market seems delaying, all the same my advice is Keep on. Dont relent your effort as far as Property business is concerned.
Someday you will Hit an unbelievable deal that you will decide to go for 1year vacation. Infact people will think it was money ritual.

But my word is:Prayer + Patience + Persistence = BIG PROFIT IN PROPERTY BUSINESS.

Have a lovely day.

Regards,

PETER & PAUL TWINNET
For Estateprof
Re: HOT!! URGENTLY In Need Of Land Or Existing Building For Immediate BUY!! by estateprof(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2012
Take the bull step now!
Re: HOT!! URGENTLY In Need Of Land Or Existing Building For Immediate BUY!! by estateprof(m): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2012
Can this be your chance?
Re: HOT!! URGENTLY In Need Of Land Or Existing Building For Immediate BUY!! by estateprof(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2012
Dear Forumites,

Do have a lovely weekend.
Re: HOT!! URGENTLY In Need Of Land Or Existing Building For Immediate BUY!! by richykay(m): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2012
Which igbogbo? If ikorodu's igbogbo, kindly let me know so that I can contact you with what I have via there.
Thanks.
Re: HOT!! URGENTLY In Need Of Land Or Existing Building For Immediate BUY!! by richykay(m): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2012
I have a 5bdr detached house & BQ on 978sqm along ikorodu road in jibowu. Title is land certificate. Asking Price - N200m I have the foto here. To inspect is by you giving us 24hours notice.
Thanks.
26fc5d16
Re: HOT!! URGENTLY In Need Of Land Or Existing Building For Immediate BUY!! by Ojskillz(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2012
We have a 4 b/r duplex with a 3 b/r boys quater plus 2 shops, security post and garage located in Santos estate, U Turn bus stop, Abule-Egba. It's vacant and fenced.
Title: Receipt of Survey.
Price: 40 million.

Does this meet your request?

(1) (Reply)

Two Tenant To Share Kitchen/toilet/bathroom Room & Parlour In Ketu To Let / Lease- A Warehouse 2,500sqm, 2bed of 6flats, Church Space etc CLICK / To Let - New Two Bedroom Apartment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.