Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Searching For Companions To Do A Road Trip Around Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Searching For Companions To Do A Road Trip Around Europe (985 Views)

Eleven Die In A Road Accident On The Benin-Ore Road (Photos) / On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me / Man Completes Epic 26-year, 550,000-mile Road Trip Around The World In One Unbre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For Companions To Do A Road Trip Around Europe by jfoxx: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
I am planning a road trip around 6 European countries in one week. Will fly from Lagos to Amsterdam, Netherland. Spend 2 nights in Amsterdam. From there, we will commence the road trip through Brussels (Belgium), Luxemburg, Melhouse (france), Milan (Italy), Austria and we head back to Amsterdam through Frankfurt (Germany). Please note that we have to spend the night if we like the city before preceeding. This suppose to be a fun trip and I intend it to be so.

Items Required
1. Schengen Visa
2. Flight ticket
2. A rented car
3. Money for hotel accommodation and feeding
4. Loads of energy for the mad fun
Typically this should not cost more that N300k per person and given the experience I think its totally worth it

If you think you like adventure and want to explore Europe with me let me know by leaving a message.

2 Likes

Re: Searching For Companions To Do A Road Trip Around Europe by iykeokoye: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
Formula one and motorsports is a great idea. I think we can work together we are planning something regarding formula one. Pls drop me an email, we work together. Email:iykeokoye212@yahoo.com
Re: Searching For Companions To Do A Road Trip Around Europe by Freiburger(m): 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
jfoxx: I am planning a road trip around 6 European countries in one week. Will fly from Lagos to Amsterdam, Netherland. Spend 2 nights in Amsterdam. From there, we will commence the road trip through Brussels (Belgium), Luxemburg, Melhouse (france), Milan (Italy), Austria and we head back to Amsterdam through Frankfurt (Germany). Please note that we have to spend the night if we like the city before preceeding. This suppose to be a fun trip and I intend it to be so.

Items Required
1. Schengen Visa
2. Flight ticket
2. A rented car
Typically this should not cost more that N300k per person and given the experience I think its totally worth it

If you think you like adventure and want to explore Europe with me let me know by leaving a message.
Wishing you a lot of fun in your adventure.
Re: Searching For Companions To Do A Road Trip Around Europe by joxiri: 8:22am On Jan 30, 2013
This is a good idea poster, when are you looking at do you have a drivers license u can use to rent a car and wud be nice to have atleast 2 drivers
I am interested joeawere@yahoo.com 08024257801
Re: Searching For Companions To Do A Road Trip Around Europe by Vicjustice: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2013
jfoxx: I am planning a road trip around 6 European countries in one week. Will fly from Lagos to Amsterdam, Netherland. Spend 2 nights in Amsterdam. From there, we will commence the road trip through Brussels (Belgium), Luxemburg, Melhouse (france), Milan (Italy), Austria and we head back to Amsterdam through Frankfurt (Germany). Please note that we have to spend the night if we like the city before preceeding. This suppose to be a fun trip and I intend it to be so.

Items Required
1. Schengen Visa
2. Flight ticket
2. A rented car

You neither specified your gender nor the gender(s) of your would be companion(s): this is very important, at least interested person(s) should be aware of who/what they are going to be involved with.
By the way, what is your marital status, and would you welcome a gay person?
Re: Searching For Companions To Do A Road Trip Around Europe by Ndyoo(m): 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2013
Vicjustice:
You neither specified your gender not the gender(s) of your would be companion(s): this is very important, at least interested person(s) should be aware of who/what they are going to be involved with.
By the way, what is your marital status, would you welcome a gay person?

lol @ would you welcome a gay person. make i find nutshell close my anus....hehehehe

@ poster,interested but i don"t have 300k, u fit add to my 30k. still unemployed to afford it

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Cv Format #help / Notarization / Bonny Island, The True Beauty Of Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.