Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Passionate Writers Required. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Passionate Writers Required. (880 Views)

Are You Passionate About Movies & Cinemas? Can You Write For Us? / ATTENTION! Vacancies For Passionate Writers, Bloggers & Editors In Online Media / Passionate Writers Required. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passionate Writers Required. by morek: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hello peeps,Looking for passionate writers who would like to share their nigerian school (at any level) experiences or other peoples school experiences.This will be an opportunity for you to go wild,dish out dirt on the school clowns and get everything out of your system through your writing.No need to be formal just let it all out and choose this avenue to get your stories ,views and writing out there.Make this a way to build your portfolio.Please articles to "morek306@yahoo.co.uk"
Re: Passionate Writers Required. by shrek4(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
Am willing to share... What is the concept/idea behind this project? Are u publishing for profits or to empower and enlighten the youth?

Tobi Kabir Alli
Re: Passionate Writers Required. by morek: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
Its to enlighten people and avenue for people to share both great and horrible experiences.Thanks Tobi Gud to hear from u
Re: Passionate Writers Required. by 2ruink(m): 5:39am On Sep 04, 2012
I personally do not get the picture. do good to tell us exactly the idea behind this and give a comprehensive concept.
Re: Passionate Writers Required. by morek: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2012
Ok 2ruink.After reading so many blogs I noticed that non of them ever talked about student lifes both back in d days and in present time.Most are about fashion,weddings and many more but not about student life.So I felt it would be nice to have an avenue which people could do that.Talk about any incident that happened to back and good .I hope it answers ur question if not feel free to raise ur concern.Thanks.
Re: Passionate Writers Required. by shrek4(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2012
Morenike, we need to talk... I sent u an email, u didn't reply... Plz!
Re: Passionate Writers Required. by morek: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2012
Ok,tnx shrek4.
Re: Passionate Writers Required. by djeezy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2012
@op,I'm interested but let's see your own write-up to unable us get a crystal view of what we are expected to do. Savvy?
Re: Passionate Writers Required. by morek: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
@djeezy,all articles will be posted on the blog when everything is set up.I must say people have been sending so many interesting stories to my email.This will be very fun.So everyone pls do send ur articles to my email and watch to see ur stories on the blog and watch people comment and relate to ur stories.Share ur encounters with teachers,seniors,juniors,how u scaled the fence,missed classes,caught by the principal ,nysc romance,skool purnishment and many more.So excited can't wait to start the blog.So more articles pls my nairalanders join in d fun.
Re: Passionate Writers Required. by morek: 1:04am On Oct 01, 2012
Thanks to u all for your contributions. I now have a Facebook page called "Naija Skool Life Xperience" which has been running for some weeks now.Members are responding quite well which a good sign. You all should check it out,don't esitate to click like on the page and pls do continue to send in your stories.

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: 2 Competent Article Writers Needed.!!! / Two Books To Read On Okadabooks This Month / 2 Writing Positions - Good Pay!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.