Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,686 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Nigeria Info Steals Abi Na Borrows Nairaland Topics? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Info Steals Abi Na Borrows Nairaland Topics? (900 Views)

How To View Deleted Nairaland Topics (second Chance) / Best Nairaland Topics / Phcn Abi Na Nepa Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Info Steals Abi Na Borrows Nairaland Topics? by eledalo: 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2012
Yes, so, I just stepped into the car and told the driver to tap button 3 on the radio (touchscreen), which he programmed to Nigeria Info 99.3. I pull out my sleek iPad 3 (yep) to check on my business empire, reply the President's urgent e-mail (personal, please), see what new article about me is on Forbes (u mad bro?), and just breeze through Nairaland, when I notice: they are talking about Most Expensive places to live in Nigeria, which happens to be one of the front page articles on Nairaland! So Nigeria Info simply sneak around Nairaland for topics abi wetin?
Re: Nigeria Info Steals Abi Na Borrows Nairaland Topics? by Freiburger(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
^^ grin grin grin you dont mean it. grin
Re: Nigeria Info Steals Abi Na Borrows Nairaland Topics? by Oluwagbemileke: 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2012
grin Tis true when I was on radio Nairaland was a major source of inspiration for topics and ideas to treat and the audience swore I was original ...
Re: Nigeria Info Steals Abi Na Borrows Nairaland Topics? by doctokwus: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
So op u also noticed.Accidentally tuned to d station on 2 occasions& dis particular female presenter(same pson) was reeling out issues all of which I saw on nland.So am thinking either she's promoting nland bc she has some form of interest or someone is paying her to do so or maybe nland is just a veritable source of news.Anyway,if Seun manages this site very well,which I don't think he's doing right now;this has d potential of being d biggest social site dis part of d world& a future bigmoney acquisition by a global firm is not unlikely
Re: Nigeria Info Steals Abi Na Borrows Nairaland Topics? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
Yep. I believe they do.
Or maybe it is just coincidence that a number of their topics are already trending on nairaland
I also believe matse is a member of nairaland cos she's made references to this site a few times. . .or maybe she just lurks.

(1) (Reply)

DR Ezekwesili On The Brutal Murder Of Uniport Students / Happy April Fools' Day / Who Is A Big Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.