Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Why Do Naija Gamers Own More Ps3's Than The Xbox 360? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why Do Naija Gamers Own More Ps3's Than The Xbox 360? (1508 Views)

The Xbox One VS An Ordinary Brick / Official: Similarities And Differences Between The Xbox One And PS4 / How Much Does The Xbox Cost In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Naija Gamers Own More Ps3's Than The Xbox 360? by resichild(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2012
Not an Xbox or PS3 fanatic,I own bth consoles, I feel they are great and even have over 50 games on bth combined .I consider myself a neutral gamer. But I realised that over time,i buy and play more of my multiplatform games on the xbox 360 and the games i buy and play on the ps3 are usually exclusive to Ps3 alone. i.e - I enjoy playing all my first person shooters (COD 4, Crysis2, Battlfield3,Fallout3,Bulletstrom etc) on xbox 360 majorly but killzone, LBP, god of war, uncharted are all my PS3 favorites. I feel the xbox 360 controller is more suited to shooters and I get tired of the ps3 mandatory install at times. The PS3 on the other hand has some really great exclusives but in all ,am i the only gamer who feels same way about both consoles? Like to hear your views.
Re: Why Do Naija Gamers Own More Ps3's Than The Xbox 360? by gambus007(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2012
resichild: Not an Xbox or PS3 fanatic,I own bth consoles, I feel they are great and even have over 50 games on bth combined .I consider myself a neutral gamer. But I realised that over time,i buy and play more of my multiplatform games on the xbox 360 and the games i buy and play on the ps3 are usually exclusive to Ps3 alone. i.e - I enjoy playing all my first person shooters (COD 4, Crysis2, Battlfield3,Fallout3,Bulletstrom etc) on xbox 360 majorly but killzone, LBP, god of war, uncharted are all my PS3 favorites. I feel the xbox 360 controller is more suited to shooters and I get tired of the ps3 mandatory install at times. The PS3 on the other hand has some really great exclusives but in all ,am i the only gamer who feels same way about both consoles? Like to hear your views.

I once had xbox360,red lite akA ring of dead kill am.I brght ps3 phat red lite 2.finally I brugth ps3 slim am enjoyin it nw,inconclusion xbox360 has not solve red lite prblm o.
Re: Why Do Naija Gamers Own More Ps3's Than The Xbox 360? by resichild(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
Bro sorry about that but try the new xbox 360 slim.microsoft solved the problem with this model.It doesn't suffer from the red ring of death. I actually have an older elite model(white)though and I have never experienced any problems with it.
Re: Why Do Naija Gamers Own More Ps3's Than The Xbox 360? by 9ineGames: 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2012
Nigerians are smart,its simple(just the same reason why they use Volkswagen as danfor grin
Re: Why Do Naija Gamers Own More Ps3's Than The Xbox 360? by resichild(m): 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2012
9ineGames: Nigerians are smart,its simple(just the same reason why they use Volkswagen as danfor grin

LOL.....
Re: Why Do Naija Gamers Own More Ps3's Than The Xbox 360? by Macrophage(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2012
PSN is free on PS3. Same can't be said for the XBox.
Re: Why Do Naija Gamers Own More Ps3's Than The Xbox 360? by resichild(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2012
Macrophage: PSN is free on PS3. Same can't be said for the XBox.

Yeah that's so true (esp for Naija gamers)but the xbox 360 offers a larger online service and has more active users than the PS3. That's why most multiplatform games are coded to run better on the xbox live service. Cos its a unified service and microsoft actually has more experience in this area. That said u could try buying a month gold subscription from omagames here in naija and confirm the quality of the service. I actually play online with my xbox360 and its cool.

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of Clans: "Naijagakure" Clan Needs Active Members. / Which Online Game That Is Simple To Play After Depositing Money With Creditcard? / Top Paying Game Platforms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.