Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Need Help; Which School To Choose? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help; Which School To Choose? (573 Views)

Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? / French Classes In Abuja: The Best School To Study And Learn In Abuja / Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help; Which School To Choose? by yungblurd(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
good evening Nlanders! i am currently a student of mass communication in Kwara State polytechnic, Ilorin, but after my ND program i want to advance for a Bsc certificate due to the preferential treatment being offered to the holders in the Labour market and my big ambition and yearning to be a university student, i would like to continue with public relations and mass communication as my preferred courses, but i currently don't know which institution to pick, but preferably i would like a federal school due to it's cheap school fees and all that please i need your advise and suggestions on it please, abeg i be poor man pikin o i nor want expensive schools o lol.
Re: I Need Help; Which School To Choose? by michealola0091: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
If you have a G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴͡Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ grade like upper credit Ãήϑ you have a complete ssce U̶̲̥̅̊ can choose univ of ibadan.. Ãήϑ it will be okey
Re: I Need Help; Which School To Choose? by yungblurd(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
Thank you very much, but i don't have literature-in-eng in my SSCE as per the Upper Credit i'm working towards a higher grade.
Re: I Need Help; Which School To Choose? by fowowe411: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
[quote author=michealola0091]If you have a G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴͡Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ grade like upper credit Ãήϑ you have a complete ssce U̶̲̥̅̊ can choose univ of ibadan.. Ãήϑ it will be okey[/quote uka u kan try unizik]

(1) (Reply)

There Are No More Devils In Hell, They Are All In Aluu. / Which One Is The Best,mba Or Msc Econs / Requirements For Gmat Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.