Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th (6303 Views)

Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics / Hapi Buffday Pritheeann (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by ITbomb(m): 12:06am On Sep 04, 2012
Happiness as light as air,
love as deep as ocean.
Friends as solid as diamond and sucess as bright as gold.
These are my wishes for u.....
Cos today is your day,
its an opportunity for u to know that
u are special and special things are for u today,
i wish u all the best .

Happy birth day. Love u!
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by pearlhapi(f): 12:16am On Sep 04, 2012
ITbomb: Happiness as light as air,
love as deep as ocean.
Friends as solid as diamond and sucess as bright as gold.
These are my wishes for u.....
Cos today is your day,
its an opportunity for u to know that
u are special and special things are for u today,
i wish u all the best .

Happy birth day. Love u!
awwwww now am blushing#palms over face#tankz sooooo much!God bless you•gattu run to bed see you tumao{hugz}
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by Sijo01(f): 12:17am On Sep 04, 2012
Yapeeeee, baby pears is finally 18years old. Goodbye to your teen and welcome to adulthood cheesy cheesy cheesy

api batday tu u.....2x
api batday, api batday, api batday tu uuuuuuu!
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by Sijo01(f): 12:20am On Sep 04, 2012
pearl~hapi:
awwwww now am blushing#palms over face#tankz sooooo much!God bless you•gattu run to bed see you tumao{hugz}

u dey madt ni. Comt hand 4face jor *pour her water* which bed? Nor comt hia o
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 04, 2012
Happy born-day swirie.....still composing my wishes for you
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by Excelboi(m): 2:53am On Sep 04, 2012
Happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by Idowuogbo(f): 4:30am On Sep 04, 2012
Oh bebe! My small yansh can finally knack without my supervision. Pangolo! May ur Abuna grow tighter, may any poverty stricken blokos stay far from ur galilee, may ur cowbell neva sag, may stretch marks locate ur enemies and finally may u walk and not jam hiV. Hip! Hip! Hip! Gbayi!

*pops palm wine and plays a track from Femi Kutis album*

Wonder....Wonder! Wonder! Wonder! Wonder! Till u turn to Wonderer..Many tins dey happen for this world,It go surprise u, confuse u, depress u, it go turn u Wonderer.

* she lights her Cuban cigars and begins to jirate

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by pearlhapi(f): 6:19am On Sep 04, 2012
Sijo01: Yapeeeee, baby pears is finally 18years old. Goodbye to your teen and welcome to adulthood cheesy cheesy cheesy

api batday tu u.....2x
api batday, api batday, api batday tu uuuuuuu!
lmao you are not serious oooo•who told you am 18?anyways thank you
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by pearlhapi(f): 6:22am On Sep 04, 2012
Idowuogbo: Oh bebe! My small yansh can finally knack without my supervision. Pangolo! May ur Abuna grow tighter, may any poverty stricken blokos stay far from ur galilee, may ur cowbell neva sag, may stretch marks locate ur enemies and finally may u walk and not jam hiV. Hip! Hip! Hip! Gbayi!

*pops palm wine and plays a track from Femi Kutis album*

Wonder....Wonder! Wonder! Wonder! Wonder! Till u turn to Wonderer..Many tins dey happen for this world,It go surprise u, confuse u, depress u, it go turn u Wonderer.

* she lights her Cuban cigars and begins to jirate

lolz you shall not kill me•dont mind sijo oooo am not a small pikin!tnkz tho
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by Sunebanty(m): 6:22am On Sep 04, 2012
pearl~hapi:
lmao you are not serious oooo•who told you am 18?anyways thank you
dnt mind him,abeg remind him ur age.
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by pearlhapi(f): 6:23am On Sep 04, 2012
Maria-G:
Happy born-day swirie.....still composing my wishes for you
thanks deary
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by pearlhapi(f): 6:25am On Sep 04, 2012
Excelboi: Happy birthday
tankz love
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by pearlhapi(f): 6:26am On Sep 04, 2012
Sunebanty:
dnt mind him,abeg remind him ur age.
no jare•u too one use style no my age
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by Sunebanty(m): 6:27am On Sep 04, 2012
pearl~hapi:
no jare•u too one use style no my age
lol,nt really
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by tobechi20(m): 6:39am On Sep 04, 2012
pearl~hapi:

pearl~hapi,hapi bday, we bot hav sth in comon. 2dy is our day
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by sKy007: 6:39am On Sep 04, 2012
Cake Delivery Service
***singing HBD 2 u***

Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by pearlhapi(f): 7:04am On Sep 04, 2012
Tobechy hapi buhday to urs!eeeerm sky when I saw that you commented on this thread my heart skipped,considering what you did to me in the off topic romance section•buh then you suprised me with this{am glad deary}tankz big
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by Emmy9ite(m): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2012
Happy birthday to you darling! I wish you long life and prosperity!
We will live to celebrate your 100th birthday, by then ID should be 158 years cheesycheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by sKy007: 7:14am On Sep 04, 2012
pearl~hapi:
,considering what you did to me in the off topic romance section•
Well let's keep our differences aside for today . You and Idowu still dey my red list.
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by jhydebaba(m): 7:18am On Sep 04, 2012
Happy Birthday Pearl, long life and prosperity. Have a blast.
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by sKy007: 7:19am On Sep 04, 2012
Idowuogbo: May ur Abuna grow tighter,
You don dey remember when your own bin dey tight shea . E don tey.

You no know say once e don slack , na alum be ur best friend now
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by Priceless95(f): 7:25am On Sep 04, 2012
Happy bday longlife&wealth,riches.enjoy ur day to d fullest
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by tobechi20(m): 7:26am On Sep 04, 2012
pearl~hapi:
Tobechy hapi buhday to urs!eeeerm sky when I saw that you commented on this thread my heart skipped,considering what you did to me in the off topic romance section•buh then you suprised me with this{am glad deary}tankz big

i realy cant recal wot i did then. Whatever it is, i blive u shud have fogiven me by naw.

Its gud to knw dat someone somewhere share d same birthday wit me.

Once again hapi bday dear,MAY GOD GRANT US OUR HEART DESIRE

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by pearlhapi(f): 7:37am On Sep 04, 2012
Emmy9ite: Happy birthday to you darling! I wish you long life and prosperity!
We will live to celebrate your 100th birthday, by then ID should be 158 years cheesycheesy
lwkmd abi ooooo•tankz ma love
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by pearlhapi(f): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2012
sKy007:
Well let's keep our differences aside for today . You and Idowu still dey my red list.
abeg remove me from the list ooooo{acant fit shout}well ID is there for me sha#winks
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by pearlhapi(f): 7:43am On Sep 04, 2012
jhydebaba: Happy Birthday Pearl, long life and prosperity. Have a blast.
tankz him with a peck
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by pearlhapi(f): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2012
sKy007:

itz a holy day#just talking
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 04, 2012
As you add a year today, may you grow not only in age but also in maturity and wisdom.

Be happy and merry and whatever and do not over Indulge. . . My wishes for you.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by jhydebaba(m): 7:52am On Sep 04, 2012
pearl~hapi:
tankz him with a peck
I'm not gonna wash my face today
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by Idowuogbo(f): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2012
sKy007:

Tell dat to ur sisters wey dey earn dier daily bread for Allen.person!! Try derail dis thread and I'll kindly treat ur fawck up.
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by Idowuogbo(f): 7:58am On Sep 04, 2012
Emmy9ite: Happy birthday to you darling! I wish you long life and prosperity!
By den I go dey heaven dey Davido na! Dey dia!

* singing Ducan mighty*

Kai! My ikebe dey blow catapult
Re: Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th by pearlhapi(f): 8:00am On Sep 04, 2012
sexkillz: As you add a year today, may you grow not only in age but also in maturity and wisdom.

Be happy and merry and whatever and do not over Indulge. . . My wishes for you.
awwww oga killz wished me a hapi buhday#dancing azonto#patiently waitin to be unbaned from opening threadz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Owerri Hookup Room / A Working Class Lady In Need Of A True Friendship From A Good Guy / A Place Where Lovers/crushers Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.