Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,472 members, 7,770,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:16 AM

Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday (6263 Views)

Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station / Richard Mofe-damijo Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / Eku Edewor Shows Off Her Picture With Late Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday by ambrosini593(m): 7:20am On Sep 04, 2012
Michael Jackson`s children recently honoured the late singer`s memory on what could have been his 54th birthday. Prince 15, paris 14, and Blanket 10. Wow, see how grown up they are. Do you remember these kids during michael jackson`s funeral?

Re: Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2012
Actually Michael Jackson successfully converts his traits to white breed. The kids are white
Re: Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday by nikkyshyne(f): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2012
I don't get it, did he bleach his fluid or something? undecided
Re: Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday by Ishilove: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2012
These kids are so NOT the product of Micheal's loins. I can't find a single Jackson trait in their features, and is it just me, or does 'Blanket' (I don't know how a human being can be named after a piece of cloth) and Paris look a little Hispanic/Latino?!?

And for God's sakes, let someone crop that child's hair!! What is wrong with these people? angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday by Victichyoj(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2012
woow, beautiful children..
Re: Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday by oloriooko(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2012
who tell una say na him born these kids?

abi una blind? michael ko michael ni
Re: Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday by Tenderly1(f): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2012
nikkyshyne: I don't get it, did he bleach his fluid or something? undecided
lwkmdfh
Re: Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday by Caseless: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2012
was this what contributed 2 d steady power supply i'm enjoying in my area?
Re: Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday by Caseless: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
nikkyshyne: I don't get it, did he bleach his fluid or something? undecided
u got me relocated 2 DAMASCUS!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday by jade156: 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2012
Ishilove: These kids are so NOT the product of Micheal's loins. I can't find a single Jackson trait in their features, and is it just me, or does 'Blanket' (I don't know how a human being can be named after a piece of cloth) and Paris look a little Hispanic/Latino?!?

And for God's sakes, let someone crop that child's hair!! What is wrong with these people? angry
Lmao I love ur comment u r so on point and seriously ppl need to put on a 3D glasses or sum'n there's no way in hell micheal fathered these kids
Re: Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday by Cuteobi(f): 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2012
jade156:
Lmao I love ur comment u r so on point and seriously ppl need to put on a 3D glasses or sum'n there's no way in hell micheal fathered these kids

Its just so obvious he didn't father those children
Re: Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 05, 2012
^^^ Any proof? Even if they're not, when did blood become the only means of being a parent? He raised those kids as his own and they saw him as his father. That should be the end of the story.

If you want to change that, then go to Paris Jackson. I'm sure she'll have an answer.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday by abdulkayus(m): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2012
I dont think dey are his biological children rather dey are his adopted children
Re: Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday by 2ndeRodriguez(m): 11:09am On Oct 07, 2012
jade156:
ma thots exactly.......... issshhhiiii so so onpt
Re: Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday by RickyRoss1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ishilove: These kids are so NOT the product of Micheal's loins. I can't find a single Jackson trait in their features, and is it just me, or does 'Blanket' (I don't know how a human being can be named after a piece of cloth) and Paris look a little Hispanic/Latino?!?

Word
Re: Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday by mamagee3(f): 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
His children look good. . .

I wonder how michael would have looked at the age of 54.
Re: Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2012
the three of them look like they come from different mothers angry
Re: Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday by mamagee3(f): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
^^Are you one of the supposed mothers? angry
Re: Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 08, 2012
^^ last time I checked, I was a male undecided
Re: Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday by polokor60(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2012
The children are beautiful.i have the certitude that paris jackson is a biological child of micheal,prince and blanket i cannot tell although prince has the normal nasal feature of the jackson family but a different body framework,paris on the otherhand has most of the jackson's framework.blanket is still an infant(the features will be prominent as she gets older.)micheal jackson offsprings are mulatto so it will be pretty difficult for them to take after the features of just one race.the bottom line is that they are the children of MJ either biologically or otherwise. wink wink
Re: Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday by SlyIg(f): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
Do those kids eat garri?

(1) (Reply)

Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar / Naija Girl Get So Drunk In Public And Take Her Full Clothes Off Exposing Things / Hottest Wives And Girlfriends Of Football Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.