Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) (31746 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Lola Omotayo In 2006 / Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine / Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by ijebabe: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2012
*Taken from BN

On Sunday 2nd September, Peter Okoye threw a surprise birthday party for his longtime girlfriend and mother of his son, Lola Omotayo at Westfoster Harbour on Queens Drive in Ikoyi, Lagos.

The birthday girl, who is presently pregnant with the couple’s second child, looked glam in a black dress with a brown sequined skirt. She accessorized her look with drop down chandelier earrings, black necklace and a sleek side hair do.

In attendance at the party were her father, Mr Omotayo, cousins, close friends and team as well as Peter’s sisters Lilian and Mary, cousins and friends and the Managing Director of DANA Air, Jacky Hathiramani and his wife.

According to a source, Lola was taken by surprise as she wasn’t aware that Peter had organized a party for her. He told her that they were going to West Fosters, Ikoyi, Lagos to have a fun day, but on arrival, she was greeted by all with SURPRISE. Shortly after they began to sing the birthday song.

Speaking on the Surprise birthday party, the award winning music star, said “She is a wonderful woman, who means a lot to me. Special people deserve special things like this”

Credit: Square Image Associates

1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by ijebabe: 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2012

Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2012
Abegii!!! Special pips deserve a damn ring.
Dis guy dey vex me o! Haba! She don try na! Abi dat contract no dey? Hmm....

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by adora4u1: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2012
Marriage is not the be all and end all! You would be surprised that after they get married, it won't last. Lola is there because she wants to be. No be by force.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Jambsupport(f): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2012
he doesnt want to lose his female fans

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Daunashamed(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
Happy birthday girl,lucky you..but aint they married yet?
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by SisiKill1: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
Awwwwww!!! So Sweet!!!

And they look really nice together!!

Carry on ojare!!

Idowuogbo: Abegii!!! Special pips deserve a damn ring.

Lmao! ID you dey vex gan oh but maybe it is girl who don't wonno marry. Maybe she's thinking I would rather have a man be with me because he WANTS to not because he HAS to. (Hey, it happens cheesy)

They have been together for how many years now? Longer than some marriages in their circles have lasted. I say let them be ojare, everyone knows how they define commitment. . .their arrangements seems to be working for them.

'Sides gan sef, what really changes if they get married. . .only her name because if he wants to cheat, marriage won't stop him. If he wants to leave, marriage won't stop him. If he wants to act a fool. . .well you know the rest. cheesy

Alls we can do is wish them the very best!!

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
@Ijebabe..Now i'm jealous of these guys. undecided
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by metrixserv: 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
so after killing Nigerians with their Dana Rubbish,the next thing is to partying, God Go punish these useless Indian guys

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by fittty(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2012
So? undecided
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
A baby mum getting celebrated, only twisted and uncultured people would celebrate this crap... Women cry that men don't treat them right - but most are too stupid to know that you earn respect, and not demand it... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Rhino5dm: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
Lovely! cheesy cheesy

I hope the G-force won't come here ooooo with thier G- talk shocked
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by UyiIredia(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
2 kids and he still doesn't want to settle down with the girl. Peter is stupid.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Awwwwww!!! So Sweet!!!

And they look really nice together!!

Carry on ojare!!

Lmao! ID you dey vex gan oh but maybe it is girl who don't wonno marry. Maybe she's thinking I would rather have a man be with me because he WANTS to not because he HAS to. (Hey, it happens cheesy)

They have been together for how many years now? Longer than some marriages in their circles have lasted. I say let them be ojare, everyone knows how they define commitment. . .their arrangements seems to be working for them.

'Sides gan sef, what really changes if they get married. . .only her name because if he wants to cheat, marriage won't stop him. If he wants to leave, marriage won't stop him. If he wants to act a fool. . .well you know the rest. cheesy

Alls we can do is wish them the very best!!
No mind me o! I was thinking out loud and provoking on behalf of Lola's parents.Madam! Dier own get as it b o! Hmmmm..... Westerners! Idokay! Issorai! Dey can carry go...
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by prettyboi1(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2012

My dear, stop being so quick to judge. You never know for sure, they may be already married. Not everybody publicizes their wedding cermonies. You don't lie in bed with them,so don't be so sure what's between them......I'm just saying tho.
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by somebodybobo: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
Who are these people?? cousins to DANA airline victims?? sad ..I think i saw DANA airline, while reading this story undecided undecided
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Gonzaga1010(m): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
Lola chop my money!!!! Cus i dnr care
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by SisiKill1: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
They musta done some kinda commitment whachumacallit. . .at least enough to make her Daddy feel comfortable with the arrangement. Like someone said, we don't know what's going in the relationship.

Look at 9ice and Toni Payne with their afefeyeye wedding. . .where are they now?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
pretty_boi:

My dear, stop being so quick to judge. You never know for sure, they may be already married. Not everybody publicizes their wedding cermonies. You don't lie in bed with them,so don't be so sure what's between them......I'm just saying tho.
Sir! Married already ke? For moon or Jupiter? Assumption! Assumption! I hia u tho.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Mynd44: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
This story is just story jorh.
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill: They musta done some kinda commitment whachumacallit. . .at least enough to make her Daddy feel comfortable with the arrangement. Like someone said, we don't know what's going in the relationship.

Look at 9ice and Toni Payne with their afefeyeye wedding. . .where are they now?
Yes ke! See papa belle nau.... He don chop dier money! Lmfaoooo!!!
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by claremont(m): 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2012
Uyi Iredia: 2 kids and he still doesn't want to settle down with the girl. Peter is stupid.
It's not everyone who is as obsessed with marriage as you may be. There are some people who consider a long-term partnership arrangement as bliss, what matters is that both parties are happy with the arrangement. The concept of modern marriages is gradually loosing its relevance.
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2012
Dana..... As in DANA
Abeg, I'm changing thread ASAP!
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Toks2008(m): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2012
I just love this Peter guy. He looks so responsible and cool headed.
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by airmark(m): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2012
It's saddening, people are not ashamed of immoralty. How would you call someone who is special to you and about to give you the second child, a GIRLFRIEND?. Why not make her your WIFE? This is ''unafrican''. Its reek assails one's nose. damn

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by odizzy: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2012
Wow, re u seriouse? Hmmm but the price of garri is still the same na, abi e done change? Who knows, mek una no kill me o, jus askn
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by somebodybobo: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2012
airmark: It's saddening, people are not ashamed of immoralty. How would you call someone who is special to you and about to give you the second child, a GIRLFRIEND?. Why not make her your WIFE? This is ''unafrican''. Its reek assails one's nose. damn

Bros, the reason na sey, Nigerian women could be dangerous...So make e dey go like dat
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by dontador(m): 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
What's keeping the guy from getting married to her? That's absurd.... It ain't fair at all....

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by profola2be(m): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2012
adora4u1: Marriage is not the be all and end all! You would be surprised that after they get married, it won't last. Lola is there because she wants to be. No be by force.
if the marriage last,i will advice you hit your head against the wall.
bad belle dey worry you.
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by sexkillzmumu: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
I hosted a party like this last year, it was fun filled & I gave out sacks of garri to all my buddies and ladies

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by sigmundfreud(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2012
a surprise wedding will be more tripping.
Baby mama not the same as wifey!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
the thing tire me o walahi! So na only to manufacture pikin dem know? Make im marry the babe nau! Some men sef! Shior!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Accuse IcePrince Of Bleaching After Flashing His Knuckles (photo) / Vj Van Vicker: Actor Shows Off His Son / R. Kelly To Sue Everyone Involved In The New "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.