Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Get Paid Unlimited $20 Instantly Inside Your Paypal Account Without Doing Anytin - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Unlimited $20 Instantly Inside Your Paypal Account Without Doing Anytin (26482 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! / Earn Unlimited $20 Payments Paid Directly Into Your Paypal Account! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid Unlimited $20 Instantly Inside Your Paypal Account Without Doing Anytin by resourceng(m): 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
i got this information that i am about to share with you from one of my friends online who lives in the us which is why i am revealing it to you now free of charge.

this system that i am about to reveal to you does not require you to have a website or have to pay for anything online and you get paid $20 instantly inside your paypal account.

only 3 countries are accepted which are us, uk and canada except you have any of the address that you can use then you can quickly make use of this info and make your first $20 before going to bed tonight.

you will need to have your own paypal account that you will use to receive the payment as it is paid instantly without any delay.

here is the full process.

once you get to the page, click on the paypal icon and scrol down to enter your email address and sign up

the next page load your your contact information which you will fill inside and submit.

after that simply go to your email address to confirm your account and you can start making instant $20 straight to your paypal account

once you have login, you will need to complete one offer by clicking on the offer icon at the top of the page and choose an offer that you would like to complete.

click on the one that cost free and as most of the ones there will require you to pay with your credit card

once you have completed the offer, click on the status icon to get your customized link that is given to you

the link that is given to you is what you will now start promoting, simply go to your facebook page or twitter page and post your link there and showing the steps of how to do the registration.

once a person completes hi registration, $20 is instantly paid to you paypal account.

try this now and see for yourself, it does not require any money from you.

TO get the link to register free, simply send me a mail to davda202@yahoo.com

this link is free as am not selling anything to you except for those that want to open a paypal account

NOTE: TO THOSE THAT DO NOT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT,I HAVE HELPED YOU WITH A MANUAL THAT WILL SHOW YOU HOW YOU CAN OPEN YOUR OWN VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND ALSO WITHDRAW IT STRAIGHT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

Re: Get Paid Unlimited $20 Instantly Inside Your Paypal Account Without Doing Anytin by cenjoe: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
I have started this kind os business and at the moment av been credited $205. I have already filled their form and I chose bank tranfer as my payment mode. I'm supposed to be paid on 29th of this month, but they demanded my acc numbr without asking for my bank. I'm still not sure of my payment yet. Could u put more light on this?

(1) (Reply)

My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries / Upgrade Your Az Sky G1 Gprs Adapter To Continue Enjoying All Premium Dstv Chanel / 9jacash E-currency Exchange Company, The Best PM/BTC Exchangers In 9ja. See Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.