|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1,625,257 members, 2,990,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 July 2016 at 07:26 PM
|Upgrade Your Az Sky G1 Gprs Adapter To Continue Enjoying All Premium Dstv Chanel by cdcebook: 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2013|
STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR AZ SKY G1 - G6 GPRS ADAPTER HERE IN NIGERIA FOR ONE YEAR
You all know that in this blog all i do is to bring detailed first hand information to you on reliable satellite television, free to air and internet decoders. I dont normally discuss about dongles as that has been taken care of in my web forum. But today am happy to announce that (after careful research though) their is a new dongle but this time around, it is an internet dongle or call it adapter meaning it can be used as a dongle but you are going to use it with a sim card.
it opens Multichoice DSTV, PSAT, CanalSAT, MyTV, HiTV, AI Jazeera Sport,etc.
and all you need per month is simply 2mb of data which is equivalent to about #200 per week if you are to using a sim card from Nigeria. The is a slot for the sim card at the back of the box and you can use it with any decoder of your choice just like other dongles.
The only difference is that it only works with a sim card with airtime or data bundle and you can even use it with only one dish. You can learn more about this decoders by the manufactures of libery start t1 and t3 decoders ;
(Shenzhen Globalstar Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.)
Detailed Product Description of 2012 africa dongle G1 adapter
Internet Key Sharing(IKS) through Cell Phone network
Compatible work with all GPRS mobile system
Used for Pay TV (Multichoice DSTV, PSAT, CanalSAT, MyTV, HiTV, AI Jazeera Sport,etc.)
Plug and play SIM card support, phone@datatime,TV@nighttime
Fast Key update and channel change speed
Easy tool for APN(Access Point Name) setting and server setting through RS-232 port
Stronger service compare with SKS dongle ( No risk of signal block)
Lower cost compare with Ethernet IKS service (No need ADSL, monthly data flew<25MB) Dish
SCREENSHOTS OF HOW YOU CAN CONFIGURE G1 GPRS ADAPTER:
So if you have further question(s) on this box please let me know. Mind you, you need at least only one dish to make this work.
Az sky G1 Gprs adapter is still blazing hot. if you have AZ Sky G1 or G2 and the channels are not opening and you have tried all the mobile network sim cards yet its still blinking red light, it simply means that its expired and you need to upgrade for it to start working again. The upgrade will last for one year.
Upgrading of your AZ Sky adapter for 1 year is N3, 500
To get the step by step guide on how to upgrade your AZ Sky adapter and make money upgrading other people AZ Sky adapter cost N5, 000
For more details, call chris on 0 8 1 6 9 2 1 6 4 4 9 or send email to icoify @yahoo.com
|Re: Upgrade Your Az Sky G1 Gprs Adapter To Continue Enjoying All Premium Dstv Chanel by Umamman(m): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2013|
Nothing is free in nigeria
|Re: Upgrade Your Az Sky G1 Gprs Adapter To Continue Enjoying All Premium Dstv Chanel by St8g: 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2013|
Are you sharing from your smartcard?
|Re: Upgrade Your Az Sky G1 Gprs Adapter To Continue Enjoying All Premium Dstv Chanel by St8g: 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2013|
Let me have the process, if it works you get your cool cash, that's even if its for 3months
|Re: Upgrade Your Az Sky G1 Gprs Adapter To Continue Enjoying All Premium Dstv Chanel by ibukunobi: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2014|
your mobile is switched off, you refused to reply your mails. why this advert?
|Re: Upgrade Your Az Sky G1 Gprs Adapter To Continue Enjoying All Premium Dstv Chanel by Umamman(m): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2015|
Online sirdon / Emydon
Excellence is the Benchmark for every Success
COREGURUS INFORMATION FORUM
Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE MY Azsky G1 Dongle
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 02:31:15 PM »
In this tutorial i shall be discussing about how to upgrade your Azsky G1 Dongle in order to renew your account to be able to load 16 digit recharge codes into your G1, G1 Super, G6, xman, G2, G1+ and G3 using Azsky flashTool and recharge tool v3.06. Before you can successfully recharge your dongle with azsky recharge tool, you must first successfully use azsky flashtool to flash your dongle.
I have decided to combine this tutorial for other G series dongle for the benefit of other people using similar type.
1. Ensure you are using original dongles or receivers like G1, G1 Super, G6, xman, G2, G1+ and G3(with 5v ac adapter). Any other usage on other dongles (e.g A+ and cronies) outside this original dongles will permanently damage that dongle. I know you would be a little bit worried to know if your dongle is fake.
If your azsky dongle only display blinking or locked lights only when you insert a sim card, then you are using a fake azsky dongle.
2. Ensure you follow this tutorial strictly.
1. A PC computer loaded with win XP
2. You MUST have active internet connection
3. Download all tools provided for this upgrade.
4. Ensure you use the original RS232 cable to connect your azsky GPRS dongle to your PC.
(a) Download and install WinRar for both 64bit and 32 computers from here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(b) Download and install the latest java runtime environment from this here: Download Latest Java runtime. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(c) It is important you must download all software and instructions(that includes FlashTool_v5.1308.00, Recharge Tool User Guide, Recharge Tool V3.06, G1 super_2014_0409_m3, etc.) from here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
After successful download extract with WinRar and apply as we resolve in steps.
or, download adapter software separately so that you don't use the wrong software for your dongle.
(d) If you are sure you are using Xman and G1 adapter download this software from here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . Also, if you are using older G2, you must use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to flash and update it.
(e) If you are Using azsky G1+, azsky G6 or the latest version of Azsky G2, ensure you download this particular software from here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(f) Finally, if you are using G1 Super download this software from here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Straight to how toFlash & upgrade Azsky G1, G1 Super, G6, xman, G2, G1+ and G3 Adapter
1. Double-click to open the flash tool folder you extracted to the desktop by using the WinRar and then double-click on the flash tool.exe icon with red curved arrow within the folder. A new window will open.
2. Click on options menu and then click on the baudrate and choose 115200,
3. Click on options menu again to set the COM port to your RS-232 cable port in the PC. What i mean by this is that if your RS-232 cable is connected to com4 set COM port is com4. If you are using a desktop computer leave to default as its COM port is com1
4. Also click on option menu again and then click on format FAT to make sure it is disabled This means that you must choose “Do not Format FAT” and make sure you confirm your selection by clicking “ok” on this window if you are using G1.(But you must select format FAT if you are using G1+)
5. Now Click scatter/config file icon, from the window that opens, choose the “50D_MOD_11B_BB.cfg” in the upgrade software folder, then click open. This will automatically add bootloader,rom, and zimage to the window. Remember that the .cfg file will be downloaded from the link in the window.
6. Now, the main windows will display the "ARM_BL,ARM_EXT_BL,PRIMARY_MAUI, VIVA," information. Having made sure you selected do not format FAT Lets give it a short.
7. Press on “Download”, then power on the GPRS dongle,it will begin to upgrade the new software. After successful firmware upgrade, it will display Last action was done
From now onwards you can use you can use recharge tool to recharge your dongle.
|Re: Upgrade Your Az Sky G1 Gprs Adapter To Continue Enjoying All Premium Dstv Chanel by jibbie: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2015|
Pls how can U help me recharge my account without all this techinical specs? firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2016 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123