Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Has Anybody Used Flymyads For Online Advertising? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anybody Used Flymyads For Online Advertising? (1475 Views)

Has Anybody Been Able To Change His Account Name With Bank? How Did You Do It? / Top 7 Digital Marketing And Online Advertising Agencies To Watch In Nigeria / Online Advertising In Nigeria:- How To Get Your Products Sale Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anybody Used Flymyads For Online Advertising? by kentochdis(m): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
Hi everyone, I was looking at using Flymyads to advertise my website http://www.hostketcom.com online. They are owned by Nigerians and operate in a similar way Google Adword does. I just wanted to know how good their services are since it is a paid for services. Thanks
Re: Has Anybody Used Flymyads For Online Advertising? by codegidi: 9:56am On Nov 21, 2014
Hello and thank you for reaching out to us with helping you advertise your services.

FlyMyAds is pretty straight forward and we will be happy to guide you through the process of advertising your service online.

Here are a few guidelines.

1. The first step is to make sure that your website has been nicely designed to show all the products and services you offer.

2. The second step is to make sure that your contact information and how your prospective clients can reach you are very easy to find on your site.

3. You can also get your web designer to install a traffic monitoring script on your website. Eg Google Analytics. This lets you be able to know the number of visitors your website gets per day and also the number of pages they visited etc. Your web designer should know all about this.

These first three steps are important so that you can make the best use of the traffic that we will send to your website.

After these steps have been taken, the next will be to get your adverts ready.

There are three basic advert types that you can create. You will need to get your graphic artist to create the ads. The more visually appealing your adverts are, the more people will click on it. If you do not have a graphic artist, we can help you create your ads at an extra fee.

Advert types
Leaderboard: 728 x 90px
Skyscraper: 160 x 600px
Rectangle: 300 x 250px

After your ads are ready, then you can sign up on flymyads.com, select the advert package you want and upload your ads to our system. We will be right here to guide you through the process.

For more information on our prices, please visit http://www.flymyads.com/price_info.php

We are also encouraging our new advertisers by giving them 50% more value of whatever Ads Package they buy.

Please feel free to call us at any time if you need any clarification.

Thank you.
Re: Has Anybody Used Flymyads For Online Advertising? by ebamma3: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2014
that awkward moment when the owner of Flymyads creates two nl accounts, uses one to ask how to advertise on Flymyads and then uses the other to answer himself
Re: Has Anybody Used Flymyads For Online Advertising? by Krak(m): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2014
ebamma3:
that awkward moment when the owner of Flymyads creates two nl accounts, uses one to ask how to advertise on Flymyads and then uses the other to answer himself

I think you are wrong. Did you notice that the first post was made in 2012 and the second one was made this morning?
Re: Has Anybody Used Flymyads For Online Advertising? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
sketchy...

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Register My Product With S.O.N? / Accessbank Offers 10,000 Free Internetbanking Hardtoken For October 2014 / 35 Tons Tipper Truck For Hire Abuja!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.