Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

. - Business To Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / . (73242 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Ship Sellers And Freight Agency Needed / Cargo Freight, Shipping And Courier Service To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by r231(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
GANDALF1:

Yes sir. They are close to your US office and can be consolidated if unpacked from their original packs.

when you order is complete, instruct yanira to consolidate goods and use a smaller box because of volume.
Re: . by GANDALF1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
r231:

when you order is complete, instruct yanira to consolidate goods and use a smaller box because of volume.

I have ordered for the first batch to be sent to your laurel office. I will do as you said and if things go according to your word, then count on me to ship my next car through your company.
Re: . by r231(m): 12:40am On Sep 18, 2015
GANDALF1:

I have ordered for the first batch to be sent to your laurel office. I will do as you said and if things go according to your word, then count on me to ship my next car through your company.

Okay!

Thanks
Re: . by fehinebony(f): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
I would like to register my displeasure about this shipping coy.
Sometime in June 2015, we shipped some baby items(mostly baby gears) with this company with their air freight options, upon arrival of the goods we observed that a Gift card worth $150 was missing, (We were not informed that our goods will be taking out of their original boxes)we immediately notified their laurel office but nothing was done, I recently observed that some manuals and screw of the items we shipped where also not included in our package making tHe items totally useless. After spending $1200 for air freight fee, I dint expect this conduct from them., if you plan to use them goodluck, they totally unprofessional.

1 Like

Re: . by chiboy11(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
Well 4me I find dem worthy,I tink u wud ve told dem 4rm d scratch it shud nt b consolidated to save space n cost for u, well I don't know how ur transaction started n shud not put my mouth, as for me dey re the best,I ve not heard my item got missing, do u kno sincee 2 months now am stil awating a cargo from china 4rm one nairaland guy dat promise me 10days ,ow I wish dey run china too. Meanwhile sorry bout ur lost bro
fehinebony:
Sometime in June 2015, we shipped some baby items(mostly baby gears) with this company with their air freight options, upon arrival of the goods we observed that a Gift card worth $150 was missing, (We were not informed that our goods will be taking out of their original boxes)we immediately notified their laurel office but nothing was done, I recently observed that some manuals and screw of the items we shipped where also not included in our package making tHe items totally useless. After spending $1200 for air freight fee, I dint expect this conduct from them., if you plan to use them goodluck, they totally unprofessional.
Re: . by emonkey(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
I need to order an equipment from UK. How much is your shipping to Lagos ?
You will also have to place the order and purchase.
Cost is £420
Weight is 77kg
Dimension is 1397 by 632.5 by 600 mm
Re: . by fehinebony(f): 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
chiboy11:
Well 4me I find dem worthy,I tink u wud ve told dem 4rm d scratch it shud nt b consolidated to save space n cost for u, well I don't know how ur transaction started n shud not put my mouth, as for me dey re the best,I ve not heard my item got missing, do u kno sincee 2 months now am stil awating a cargo from china 4rm one nairaland guy dat promise me 10days ,ow I wish dey run china too. Meanwhile sorry bout ur lost bro

I have written dis "based on my experience" with them.

1 Like

Re: . by Caracta(f): 12:07am On Sep 21, 2015
r231:

Okay!

Thanks

Happy birthday boss!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: . by r231(m): 12:25am On Sep 21, 2015
Caracta:

Happy birthday boss!!! kiss kiss kiss

Thanks sweetie!!! kiss
Re: . by r231(m): 12:26am On Sep 21, 2015
emonkey:
I need to order an equipment from UK. How much is your shipping to Lagos ?
You will also have to place the order and purchase.
Cost is £420
Weight is 77kg
Dimension is 1397 by 632.5 by 600 mm

Please email segun@midasshipping.com
Re: . by valarinz: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2015
chiboy11:

pls whats the nairaland agent you're talking about cos it seems i'm in a similar conundrum, if you're uncomfortable posting it here, whatsapp me on 08136511018
Re: . by r231(m): 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
fehinebony:

Hello,

So sorry about the issue. Please can you email your details, date of transaction, the person that handled the shipment to me'

segun@midasshipping.com

Thank you!
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
The person is stil telng me to calm down, let me just gve him dis month b4 I oppen a bashing tread for him,honestly I regret d 362$ cargos fee I paid for my item, next time I will use NIPOST from china to Lagos, than using him again , that's y I told this guy complaing here he is lucky,cuse for me R231 service s great
valarinz:

pls whats the nairaland agent you're talking about cos it seems i'm in a similar conundrum, if you're uncomfortable posting it here, whatsapp me on 08136511018
Re: . by debbydee(f): 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
r231:

Thanks sweetie!!! kiss

sweetie ke.

2 Likes

Re: . by debbydee(f): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
fehinebony:

So sorry about the experience. I have used them severally and i don't seem to have any issue with them. Just as Mr. Segun has requested for kindly send your details to him and i believe he will look into the issue.
Re: . by oliverjiad(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin
debbydee:

sweetie ke.

Re: . by r231(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
debbydee:

sweetie ke.

grin grin grin
Re: . by r231(m): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
Eid Mubarak!!

1 Like

Re: . by r231(m): 9:37am On Sep 27, 2015
Happy Sunday!!!

1 Like

Re: . by bizzle2: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
what's your current shipping rate ? (UK to Lagos) i would like to have a friend drop off some items at your office.
respond asap, thanks
Re: . by r231(m): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
bizzle2:
what's your current shipping rate ? (UK to Lagos) i would like to have a friend drop off some items at your office.
respond asap, thanks

£3.80 plus £15 handling to Lagos
Re: . by bizzle2: 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
ok,
whats your estimated transit time and shipping schedule ?
r231:

£3.80 plus £15 handling to Lagos
Re: . by r231(m): 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
bizzle2:
ok,
whats your estimated transit time and shipping schedule ?

5-7 days and leave the office on Fridays
Re: . by bizzle2: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
ok, so i take it you ship weekly
r231:

5-7 days and leave the office on Fridays
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
bro am stil wating to hear 4rm ur pple oo since 26th , hop all is well
Re: . by r231(m): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
bizzle2:
ok, so i take it you ship weekly

Depending on the amount of shipment we have
Re: . by afelouz(m): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
In 2 days time, its gonna be a month now and have not gotten my package. I hope everything is under control and i dont ve to be worried? undecided
Re: . by r231(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2015
afelouz:
In 2 days time, its gonna be a month now and have not gotten my package. I hope everything is under control and i dont ve to be worried? undecided

What's the manifest number?
Re: . by afelouz(m): 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
1504 sir
r231:

What's the manifest number?
Re: . by r231(m): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
afelouz:
1504 sir

sorry about the delay. we have a bit of issue with the customs and it has been sorted now

shipment should be out by tomorrow friday 9th oct

thanks for your patience!
Re: . by afelouz(m): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
No problem. I'm patiently waiting embarassed
r231:

sorry about the delay. we have a bit of issue with the customs and it has been sorted now

shipment should be out by tomorrow friday 9th oct

thanks for your patience!
Re: . by r231(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
afelouz:
No problem. I'm patiently waiting embarassed

its out now and will be available for collection tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply)

Save Time and Money by Automating your Nairaland Business Today!! / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.