Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Cargo Freight, Shipping And Courier Service To Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Cargo Freight, Shipping And Courier Service To Nigeria (4393 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / . / Yourcargo.com, Shipping, And Sourcing Company In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cargo Freight, Shipping And Courier Service To Nigeria by OFSL(f): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2010
[size=18pt]Fando Freight. CARGO TO NIGERIA. We Provide Airfreight, Sea Freight, Door to Door Cargo to Nigeria, Car shippig, Container shipping, groupage shipping, personal buying services and cargo clearing[/size]

[size=16pt][b]We can help with your delivery, personal shopping and shipping need to all destinations in Nigeria

Are you on holiday in the UK?
Do you have an excess luggage and worried paying too much at the airport?
Are you looking at buying an item in the UK but don’t want to travel all the miles?
Are you on a shopping trip for your store in Nigeria and you want a reliable door to door cargo and cargo shipping service company that can effectively handle your goods at a very competitive price?
Do you or your family member want to relocate and need help with moving your properties from the UK to Nigeria?
Do you have consignment coming from any location around the world and need help with clearing at Nigeria air or sea ports?

Fando Freight offers its range of courier, cargo, personal shopping and many more services to Nigerians at home in the UK and anywhere in the world.

Whether you are sending from London UK to any destination in Nigeria or from within Nigeria to any destination in Nigeria we have the resource to handle your consignments.

Why not email us at info@fandofreight.com, fandong@fandofreight.com or call us on +447904573108 or visit us online at www.fandofreight.com. You can also add us on BBM: Pin 7C17620A

[/b][/size]

We are on
facebook – fando freight services limited
twitter - fandofreight
Naijapals.com- fandofreight
Nairaland - OFSL
Google - Fando Freight

Fando Freight Services Cargo to Nigeria, Shipping to Nigeria, Freight to Nigeria, Door to Door Cargo to Nigeria

services you can rely on....

Re: Cargo Freight, Shipping And Courier Service To Nigeria by baggagefreight: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2010
Having lived all my life in Melbourne, my joy knew no bounds when I got the job of my dreams in Sydney. But, I became nervous when I saw my luggage. It was something I could not leave behind. When my friend suggested, I finally decided to opt for the services of I was amazed to see that so much of luggage could be shipped conveniently without spending almost anything!

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 8hours Or More Supply Of Electricty Without NEPA Or GENERATOR / Rubber School Chalk Mould For Sale / Simplest way to make money from home using your phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.