Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

. - Business To Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / . (72840 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Ship Sellers And Freight Agency Needed / Cargo Freight, Shipping And Courier Service To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by r231(m): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2016
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
am tired of sending mails and no one will reply me,wats d issue
Re: . by r231(m): 6:27am On May 07, 2016
chiboy11:
am tired of sending mails and no one will reply me,wats d issue
Re: . by violam: 7:33pm On May 13, 2016
r231:
I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our company Midas Express Shipping and Freight.

Midas Shipping can pick up and freight your items from any location in the UK, US & Canada and deliver it to Airport or your door step at any location in the world.

If you and your company, have been looking for a reliable freight forwarder in the US or London to forward your shipment to you, you don’t have to look any further. Midas has over 12 years experience in the shipping business with full flagged offices in United Kingdom, USA, Nigeria and Ghana.

It will be a pleasure to add you to our list of satisfied customers. Feel free to contact me

Services provided
• Shipping Services For Large corporations, small business as well as individuals.
• Pick up, crating and professional packing.
• Preparation of shipping documents including, bookings, certificate of origins, preparation of ocean bills of lading, airway bills
• Door to door service on air freight to South America, Europe and various west African Countries, including Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Kenya and Cameroon just to mention a few.
• 40ft and 20ft container shipment as well as Roll on Roll off (RO/RO) services.
• Procurement services
• Commercial invoices.
• Shipper export declaration.

Our goal is to conduct business with the greatest commitment and professional ethical standards. The next time you are in need of any shipping service whether big or small, why don’t you call Midas Shipping first? Make us your next shipping company, so that we can prove to you our competence.
We sincerely look forward to doing business with your company.

Kind regards,

UK (0208) 469. 2232 07846884965
USA (301) 317-0512

Nigeria Office: Ph:0702.804.3877, 01.7409939, 08101148582
017406516 , 017389082

Your Satisfaction Is Our Priority
need reliable shipping from Turkey, China, USA and UK contact us on www.Freightsmarty.com. if you need purchase from amazon usa or amazon uk visit www.amazontoafrica.com
Re: . by cooldipo(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2016
He Sir, keep keeping it real.....good to see many testimonies on here......remain bless!
Re: . by r231(m): 7:25am On Jun 28, 2016
cooldipo:
He Sir, keep keeping it real.....good to see many testimonies on here......remain bless!

Thanks!!
Re: . by afelouz(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hello,

I sent an item to your Us office as usual, it got delivered and i didn't get an email alert that it was received, I waited few days and got no update and thats so unusual coz i do get an email alert on every item i sent down there

i have sent several email and cc every midas contact i have and yet i got no response. Someone should please look into this for me. I have the tracking details. Thanks
Re: . by r231(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
afelouz:
Hello,

I sent an item to your Us office as usual, it got delivered and i didn't get an email alert that it was received, I waited few days and got no update and thats so unusual coz i do get an email alert on every item i sent down there

i have sent several email and cc every midas contact i have and yet i got no response. Someone should please look into this for me. I have the tracking details. Thanks

mail replied!
Re: . by debbydee(f): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hello sir.

Good day to you. Quite a while. Hope all is well with you. I sent a mail earlier but i am yet to get any response.

thanks
Re: . by stpat1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
Pls what are your rates per kg now. I want to get some cans from the UK. They are 1.5kg per can and I will be getting 300 pcs to Lagos.
What is the cost of air and sea and what's their respective delivery time?

Thanks

Re: . by chukwuwike2ny(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029

Re: . by Lordtrillion(m): 9:34am On Oct 19, 2016
Good Day R231, hope business is going fine?
Is the quote below applicable to shipments from UK or it only stands for US shipments?
Rates are based on the highest chargeable weight be it volume weight (dimensional weight) or actual weight
Re: . by r231(m): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lordtrillion:
Good Day R231, hope business is going fine?
Is the quote below applicable to shipments from UK or it only stands for US shipments?

both
Re: . by Lordtrillion(m): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
r231:

both
Alright, thanks. I guess UK will be better for me then
Re: . by r231(m): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
grin

Re: . by exceltech: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
@r231
What is the rationale behind punishing your customers by seizing their
goods for what isn't any fault of theirs ?
My package were among those you refused to release except I pay a 50k ransom
to your company.
You must know that negative reviews carry more weight than positive testimonials.

No potential customer will want to do business when there is even a slight chance of
being held to ransom by a company that is supposed to look out for them.
You must remember that business thrives only when it consistently fulfils
its promise.
We demand for the release of our packages.

Re: . by fixedhollies(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
hopeful

1 Like

Re: . by Rollsnjaguar(m): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
Re: . by fixedhollies(m): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
still in the business

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
Re: . by r231(m): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
do I know any of you guys?

When did I transact with any of you......

Post a copy of the form you filled with my company and a copy of your shipment invoice
Re: . by fixedhollies(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Re: . by r231(m): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
fixedhollies:
You are speaking English! You should know the world is a global village!we have links to the items your company refused to release! Pay for the damages sir... we shipped phones please and not contra bands!

You are not ready to address whatever your issue is so go back to the person that sent you
Re: . by fixedhollies(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
Re: . by r231(m): 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
fixedhollies:
clear yourself if nothing like that occurred in your company! As little it might be... ur integrity is dangling!

Clear myself?

Of what?

Don't worry about my integrity sir/ma because it speaks for itself so let them come out and tell us how they brought their shipment to my company and I need a copy of their invoice too.
Re: . by exceltech: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2016
r231:
do I know any of you guys?

When did I transact with any of you......

Post a copy of the form you filled with my company and a copy of your shipment invoice

There you have it;

Re: . by r231(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2016
exceltech:

There you have it;

You don't have a name?

Show the full invoice
Re: . by r231(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2016
exceltech:

There you have it;

August?

We are in November
Re: . by fixedhollies(m): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
cool words
Re: . by fixedhollies(m): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
peace
Re: . by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: . by r231(m): 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
fixedhollies:
even if you are in January............. your company delayed the items and you had custom delayed. the question is. were these items successfully dispatched in Nigeria?

Why are you jumping ahead of yourself?

Ask this guys if they transact with me or my company simple

I have asked them to provide invoice/proof from my company and they are sending eBay proof of purchase.

I know what is going on but you don't so stop sticking your nose in what you don't know nothing about.

Tell them to go back to the lady they gave their shipment to because she is the one that had arrangements with my company not any of this guys...

Have a good day!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

Save Time and Money by Automating your Nairaland Business Today!! / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.