Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

. - Business To Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / . (73029 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Ship Sellers And Freight Agency Needed / Cargo Freight, Shipping And Courier Service To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: . by r231(m): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
fixedhollies:
even if you are in January............. your company delayed the items and you had custom delayed. the question is. were these items successfully dispatched in Nigeria?

My company delayed shipment from August till November undecided undecided seriously
Re: . by r231(m): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
princepet:

You don't know us but your US office knows us, you can go and ask Yanira because she is the one that deals with your US shipments and not you, this is the only platform we can vent our anger regarding how you want to extort money from us because of customs. DO we know customs? The same way you are claiming you don't know us is the same way we don't know anything about the so called CUSTOMS payment you are talking about. We have paid our shipping from US to Nigeria only for you to tell us that our packages were held by customs and you want us to pay half of the money.

Yanira works for me so you don't have to know me.

I need a copy of the invoice you got from yanira or give me your full name so I can get the details
Re: . by fixedhollies(m): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
i retract my words>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: . by r231(m): 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
fixedhollies:
didn't you demand 50,000 custom as a share of the 100k customs charged your company for a release of the items?... if the items are not with you? shocked shocked

What is the name that n the shipment
Re: . by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: . by mavinc4u(f): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
Na wah something is really happening here. Let me read before commenting.
Re: . by mavinc4u(f): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
princepet:

You are asking for invoice and proof right? This is not what it is all about. Yes we sent our packages to your company using a lady and she shipped it through Midas shipping (Your company). And now you asked her to pay #50,000 because customs held your package. What you should know is that, these items are for us and not the lady so this is directly affecting us personally which has nothing to do with the lady in question. She explained everything to us and we have refused to pay the #50,000 she said your company is requesting. The 3 phones i shipped with your company is not even up to 15,000naira and you are requesting that we pay your company 50k. This is very unfair to us because we are the ones directly in this mess and not some lady you are asking for. Are phones or tablet now contraband to ship through your company?

Attached is a copy of email from the lady dated 4th November 2016

Somethings are not clear to me but did you ship to midas or you shipped to a lady who eventually shipped with midas?

How many of you are having this issue?

Is the lady also into shipping, like consolidating everything she received on behalf of other people and packing them as one consignment?

How many of you were asked to pay the 50k?

Don't mind my question but I really need to understand some stuff. Thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: . by r231(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
princepet:

Yes the lady gave us the address of Midas and we shipped our packages to the address through her and have paid all shipping charges but when it was time to pick the packages in lagos, the lady told us that there is a custom fee that we are to pay which is 50k. And we were surprised and thought she was lying to us until she shared the emails she got from Midas shipping requesting her to Pay 50k because their goods were held with customs. Please is it our fault that customs held Midas goods? We are 3 people that have our package that was held and even me the phones I have there is not even up to 15k, 2 LG phones and one nokia so is it fair asking me to pay for customs for nothing I know about? Because I don't understand why we are being asked to pay 50k for customs after already paying shipping charges for both freight and clearing in lagos ?

You are still not making sense.

Did you pay shipping the to the lady or Midas?

Like I said before, I don't have any business with you so if you have issues contact the lady NOT Midas.

Shipment is in the lady's name not yours.....Do you know the value of the other items consolidated with your items?

Midas did not request anything from you because Midas did not transact business with you
Re: . by justi4jesus: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
r231:

You are still not making sense.

Did you pay shipping the to the lady or Midas?

Like I said before, I don't have any business with you so if you have issues contact the lady NOT Midas.

Shipment is in the lady's name not yours.....Do you know the value of the other items consolidated with your items?

Midas did not request anything from you because Midas did not transact business with you

Why acting like you don't know what they are talking about. @exceltech @fixedhollies @princepet

They all bought and sent their packages to your company (Midas) and those 3 packages were consolidated into one package using my name as the receiver in Lagos. Shipping charges for those packages have already been paid in US. Items have been cleared and you asked me to Pay 50k for customs charge.

I had no option than to relate the issue to the three guys that had the packages and they declined to pay the 50k . So these are the 3 guys commenting here. I had no other option than to ask them to contact you directly so they would know its coming from the Midas Shipping Company and not from me. Or were you expecting me to pay your custom charge of 50k without involving the owners of the packages?
Re: . by r231(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
justi4jesus:

Why acting like you don't know what they are talking about. @exceltech @fixedhollies @princepet

They all bought and sent their packages to your company (Midas) and those 3 packages were consolidated into one package using my name as the receiver in Lagos. Shipping charges for those packages have already been paid in US. Items have been cleared and you asked me to Pay 50k for customs charge.

I had no option than to relate the issue to the three guys that had the packages and they declined to pay the 50k . So these are the 3 guys commenting here. I had no other option than to ask them to contact you directly so they would know its coming from the Midas Shipping Company and not from me. Or were you expecting me to pay your custom charge of 50k without involving the owners of the packages?

You know about the boxes been detained by the customs.......

Have I ever asked you to pay any extra money after clearing before?

Go and read the air freight application form you signed and stop making a fool of yourself

Now you can send your customers to me but you can't find the ones FBI are looking for that you assisted
Re: . by fixedhollies(m): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: . by r231(m): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
This is the issue which you obviously know about because I have already communicated that to you.....

Re: . by r231(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
fixedhollies:

Ok now! The person that linked us with the company has spoken! Please reply this post honourably with detailed explanation of How and Why

I still don't have any business with you!
Re: . by justi4jesus: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
r231:

You know about the boxes been detained by the customs.......

Have I ever asked you to pay any extra money after clearing before?

Go and read the air freight application form you signed and stop making a fool of yourself

Now you can send your customers to me but you can't find the ones FBI are looking for that you assisted

And i have never paid any extra money even with other companies like I've told you.

You are the one making fool of yourself here. And you think the FBI didn't get hold of the fraudulent person they were looking for right? Go and get updated.

You want the customers to pay for what they know nothing about. You just asked people to pay 50k without concrete evidence or paper to show that customs actually held your goods and you even truthfully paid such amount to customs.

So you mean if customs hold your goods anytime, all your customers involved will pay the custom charges.
Re: . by fixedhollies(m): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: . by r231(m): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
justi4jesus:

And i have never paid any extra money even with other companies like I've told you.

You are the one making fool of yourself here. And you think the FBI didn't get hold of the fraudulent person they were looking for right? Go and get updated.

You want the customers to pay for what they know nothing about. You just asked people to pay 50k without concrete evidence or paper to show that customs actually held your goods and you even truthfully paid such amount to customs.

So you mean if customs hold your goods anytime, all your customers involved will pay the custom charges.

You received one of the shipments......so why would I be holding on to the box if it's with me for over a week?
Re: . by r231(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
fixedhollies:
I know you don't and I never wish I am into this mess! Where doz items any of Justis customers own?

Yes
Re: . by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
Thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: . by r231(m): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
princepet:

From what I read above, is obvious our phones are not the reason for the said custom seizure, but other items that was shipped with our phones.

Here you go

Re: . by r231(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
There are 4 boxes and 3 out of 4 has Cisco stuff while the forth one belongs to Justina and that's the picture sent by the agent after custom examination.
Re: . by justi4jesus: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
r231:

You received one of the shipments......so why would I be holding on to the box if it's with me for over a week?

I wouldn't know that either, but asking the clients to pay 50k for custom charge, all i did was to let them know what was involved. One of them already contacted police regarding this package that took months to finally arrive Lagos because of the FBI Issue and now this came up.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: . by r231(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
princepet:

The 3 Cisco boxes, do they belong to justina? And also what is the content of the 4th box.

Nope...... read the first picture sent. The owner was the one that went to the airport with the help of his sister that works for custom and they reduce the bill and he paid 80k for his while we have to pay the balance.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2016

2 Likes

Re: . by r231(m): 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
princepet:

From what I can understand now, is obvious the 3 Cisco boxes made custom to seize all the four boxes. Now instead of the owner of the Cisco boxes to sort this out, you decided to push it to us that know nothing about it. This is wickedness and is not good for business.

Okay sir!
Re: . by fixedhollies(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: . by r231(m): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
fixedhollies:
And it seems you own a good point to give! I don't know you @r231 and I don't wish to! Items were shiped with ours, your company was blind to check items you guys wanna ship from US before shipping... the item with Cisco or whatever got d rest of d items in danger! D owner of doz items paid 80k so d innocent should pay d rest! You are a red light! While not allowing customs to withhold all d items or allow d rule breaker to pay for d damages... your point of view is soo tiring!

It's a random check by customs.....non of the items are contraband.

Shipments come in pallet and customs can decide to break the pallet down just to scan through boxes so this doesn't have nothing to do with Cisco.

It happens all the time go and ask any agent.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Save Time and Money by Automating your Nairaland Business Today!! / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.