Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Price Of Indomie Has Gone Up - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Price Of Indomie Has Gone Up (3396 Views)

Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? / BREAKING News!!!!...the Price Of Garri Has GONE UP!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Indomie Has Gone Up by ishmael(m): 4:13am On Sep 05, 2012
The price of indomie, cement, and other products have gone up already. Do you know why? This is as a result of a sharp increase in the price of LPFO (aka black oil) by govt and NNPC from N68/litre to N85.71/litre. This is the basic fuel Dangote and other industrialist use in running their machines. Since the govt couldn't succeed in increasing the price of pms, or kerosene (dpk), they decided to silently increased the price of this basic fuel used by industries for production which is only consumed by industries. A lot of nigerians do not know about this fuel neither do they buy it, and as such would not complain about the increment. This increment has a multiplier effect on the economy, as prices of manufactured products will go up, and at the end of the day the common man still suffers it. Prices of so many items will soon go up as a result of this. Let govt reverse back the price or atleast make a slight or marginal increase on the price of LPFO. This sharp increase will spoil so many things. Pls let's join hands and fight this illegal and unjust increase of the price of this fuel or else nigeria will be heading for doom. N.B. The increment was n't made public, but was made thru an internal memo from NNPC and petroleum ministry more than a month ago. You can ask any LPFO dealers u know, they will confirm it to u.
Re: Price Of Indomie Has Gone Up by Caseless: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2012
Seun and his ajebo moderators wil love 2 hear wat affects d price of indomie nd they dont want 2 see any1 askin 4 wat affects d price of 'G'! Wat increas in price of LPFO dos 2 indomie is wat increas in price of AGO,DPK nd PMS dos 2 'G'. 'G' sufa more!
Re: Price Of Indomie Has Gone Up by Caseless: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2012
U see why 'G' must b advocated for. increase in jst LPFO has afectd d price of indomie,cement etc. Increase in price of DPK,AGO nd PMS affects 'G'. 'G' suffa triple assault nd shld b advocated for on NL and not d ban threat flyin evrwhre 2 'G-CABAL'.
Re: Price Of Indomie Has Gone Up by AdeniyiA(m): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2012
wetin concern me for indomie price,
in as much as it doesnt affect the price of garri in d market.
yeye worm wey dem dey give us chop
Re: Price Of Indomie Has Gone Up by ishmael(m): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2012
Prices of so many items like malt, beer and even domestic/household items will soon go up. LPFO is the main fuel for most of these industries.
Re: Price Of Indomie Has Gone Up by plendil: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
sorry where do you buy yours from? the price has remained the same at my area.
Re: Price Of Indomie Has Gone Up by emilyone(f): 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2012
yes i observed that the price of indomie has increased in my area i.e £30 indomie is now £40 and super park that used to be £50 is now £60
Re: Price Of Indomie Has Gone Up by alstacs(m): 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2012
emilyone: yes i observed that the price of indomie has increased in my area i.e £30 indomie is now £40 and super park that used to be £50 is now £60

Emilyone, sincerely a no understand you and that your area oh. Na inside British Embassy you de live?
Re: Price Of Indomie Has Gone Up by plendil: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2012
this one sells for N100

(1) (Reply)

Caterers/Bakers/event planners, here is an opportunity 2 get ur business noticed / Ewedu Cooking Made Easy With Introduction Of 'powdered Ewedu' / Crab Pepper Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.