Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Let,s Do This... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let,s Do This... (720 Views)

What Special Name(s) Do You Call Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let,s Do This... by issehfresh(f): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hello people...! I have made an observation, that in this section there happen to be quality minds very capable of making positive things happen. Why don't we rally round, pull resources together and begin somewhere. I believe we can if we decide to.

What do you think?
Re: Let,s Do This... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
issehfresh: Hello people...! I have made an observation, that in this section there happen to be quality minds very capable of making positive things happen. Why don't we rally round, pull resources together and begin somewhere. I believe we can if we decide to.

What do you think?
you mean like open a church building ?
Re: Let,s Do This... by mkmyers45(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
issehfresh: Hello people...! I have made an observation, that in this section there happen to be quality minds very capable of making positive things happen. Why don't we rally round, pull resources together and begin somewhere. I believe we can if we decide to.

What do you think?

Do what?
Re: Let,s Do This... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
mkmyers45:

Do what?
fraternization of quickened spirits
Re: Let,s Do This... by issehfresh(f): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
Not like open a church! I mean begin to address some of the problems facing us in this country.
Re: Let,s Do This... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
issehfresh: Not like open a church! I mean begin to address some of the problems facing us in this country.
the problems in Nigeria cannot be addressed. we have to wait till our penance is over. we are under the Deuteronomy curses
Re: Let,s Do This... by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
issehfresh: Not like open a church! I mean begin to address some of the problems facing us in this country.
In what way exactly? What do you think of the politics section?
Re: Let,s Do This... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
obadiah777: the problems in Nigeria cannot be addressed. we have to wait till our penance is over. we are under the Deuteronomy curses
That's not true.
Re: Let,s Do This... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
Buzugee back as obadiah777 grin

1 Like

Re: Let,s Do This... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
Reyginus: That's not true.
your hands are too short to box with God my dear friend Reyginus. I will like to see you tackle Nigerias problems.
Re: Let,s Do This... by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
frosbel: Buzugee back as obadiah777 grin
LOL we are only fulfilling the prophesy of 'screen-name-reincarnation' mi compadre Frosbel grin grin
Re: Let,s Do This... by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
obadiah777: your hands are too short to box with God my dear friend Reyginus. I will like to see you tackle Nigerias problems.
I dont have to,and even if I have to,I cant. I(We) only have to redress and comform to his order of things,and all will be addressed.
Re: Let,s Do This... by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
Reyginus: I dont have to,and even if I had to,I cant. I(We) only have to redress and comform to his order of things,and all will be adressed.
YOU ARE CORRECT. ALL WILL BE ADDRESSED. HOWEVER YOU LEFT OUT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART > IN DUE TIME
Re: Let,s Do This... by issehfresh(f): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2012
Reyginus: In what way exactly? What do you think of the politics section?
Lol,
I think the answer to the your question isn't up to me alone to provide...i believe it is a 'we' thing. Let,s see what others have to say on the proposal.Tnx

About politics section...
I sensed more passion here in this section.
Re: Let,s Do This... by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
issehfresh:
Lol,
I think the answer to the your question isn't up to me alone to provide...i believe it is a 'we' thing. Let,s see what others have to say on the proposal.Tnx

About politics section...
I sensed more passion here in this section.
And you dont think it will be moved to politics section by the moderator?
Re: Let,s Do This... by CrazyMan(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
To what end...

If you sit and talk about Nigeria all day and they refuse to change would your efforts be seen as a waste?

(1) (Reply)

Sources Of Destruction Of Man / Are Nigerian Muslims Speaking Out for Malala, the Shot Pakistani School Kid? / “whenever I Come Down In The Human Form, People Insult Me Due To The Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.