Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Laff Wan Kill Me Jare! Who Uses This Kind Of Wedding Cake These Days? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laff Wan Kill Me Jare! Who Uses This Kind Of Wedding Cake These Days? (2130 Views)

Laff Wan Kill Me Die / Laff Wan Kill Me! Photo Of Naija Police Men Caught Dancing "OWAMBE" / Laff Wan Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laff Wan Kill Me Jare! Who Uses This Kind Of Wedding Cake These Days? by Knnawuba(m): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2012
Abeg like up this group on facebook if you don't ever want to be bored! =>https://www.facebook.com/pages/D%C3%ABf%C3%AFn%C3%AFt%C3%ABly-K%C3%AFngsl%C3%ABy/405089899534304 grin

Re: Laff Wan Kill Me Jare! Who Uses This Kind Of Wedding Cake These Days? by jokingmary(m): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
? cheesy
Re: Laff Wan Kill Me Jare! Who Uses This Kind Of Wedding Cake These Days? by Caseless: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2012
D cake na real world trade centre..lwkmf! Dis must b idowuogbo or ogugua's weddin.
Re: Laff Wan Kill Me Jare! Who Uses This Kind Of Wedding Cake These Days? by Babamide(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
Guess that's what they could afford. The arrangement was just foolish!
Re: Laff Wan Kill Me Jare! Who Uses This Kind Of Wedding Cake These Days? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
caseless: D cake na real world trade centre..lwkmf! Dis must b idowuogbo or ogugua's weddin.
Re: Laff Wan Kill Me Jare! Who Uses This Kind Of Wedding Cake These Days? by StellaBella(f): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
Wetin be dis,
Abeg, na by force to have wedding cake.
Use the money buy more minerals.
Re: Laff Wan Kill Me Jare! Who Uses This Kind Of Wedding Cake These Days? by JusticeSPG: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2012
dem need machet 2 cut d cake.
Re: Laff Wan Kill Me Jare! Who Uses This Kind Of Wedding Cake These Days? by Ivynwa(f): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
Babamide: Guess that's what they could afford. The arrangement was just foolish!

The cake na storey building cake, wetin be your own nah. Cake na cake what mattered to them is that the poor cake be used to build storey building and it did? Shikena! grin

I happen to belong to the class of people that don't like to follow the crowd,like to do some things so different without all the glitz others assign to it just to show that it doesn't really matter. Does it?
Re: Laff Wan Kill Me Jare! Who Uses This Kind Of Wedding Cake These Days? by liukang1: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2012
LWKMD !
In Present day Nigeria, at N50 per Queen Cake, total Cost of that Cake is 5 x 3 x 50 = N750 folks !
You can't beat that Cost Savings scheme even if you wanted to.

(1) (Reply)

Most Hilarious Sallah Picture / Who Is Mrs Aliko Dangote? / MMM Crazy Memes To Make You Laugh Out Loud !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.