Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story (18539 Views)

Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] / Popular Actor Rich Oganiru Kills Wife, Confesses In Kuje Prison / Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by engrj(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
In a telephone conversation with Charles Nwagbara the actor accused of poisoning his wife and selling off her property said he’s 100% innocent and that the false stories were planted to defame his character. He told the magazine his own side of the story. See it below

According to him, his late wife took ill over five months ago and was battling fibroid. He explained that they opted for some kind of treatment supervised by German doctors which will prevent normal surgery.

But to his dismay, the fibroid kept growing back and causing his wife more pain. Later, they decided to go spiritual and moved from Abuja to Prophet TB Joshua’s synagogue in Ikotun where the prophet gave them emergency appointment based on his personal recognition.

His wife he said, then suggested they move to her brother’s apartment at the Airforce Barracks in shasha. While there, she rejected all the provisions that the actor bought and insisted on having pap prepared by her sister at her brother, Group captain David Aluko’s home.

After the meal, he said her condition became worse and they decide to move her to Synagogue since the appointment was a few hours from then. Oganiru said his wife refused and told him to take her to the hospital, this he did with the aid of her brother Group captain David.

But at the military hospital gate, the woman died. That according to him was when the problem started as the brother became hostile despite his condition which resulted in his being medicated as the shock of the death of his beloved wife raised his blood pressure.

Later when he came to, he discovered that his Air-force brother inlaw had deposited his wife’s body at the morgue and ordered him, Oganiru to go tell their parents that his sister was dead. This the actor said he will do, but demanded the death certificate so as to present to his in-laws to clear himself since the Air-force officer had started insinuating all sorts.

Group Captain David he said ordered him out of the barracks and he left to his hotel room where he discovered his wife’s stuff had been removed and his belongings searched and scattered.

According to Oganiru:

“They even seized the keys to my jeep and my international passport. I had to beg for my things to be returned. When I got the keys and my passport back and David insisted that I cannot have the morgue tag for my wife, I left for our home in Abuja. On arriving there, they had locked me out and carted away eveything that belonged to my wife and even our wedding pictures. Eventually I was allowed inside.

Three days later some policemen from force headquarters came to arrest me based on a petition written about me that I killed my wife. I was kept in cell with Boko Haram members and I was the one washing for them. The police didn’t care about my medication. When they saw my health was getting bad, they released me.

I was asked to report two days later to face my accusers. I took some journalist to the house to see how they vandalized my things. That same evening, a group of policemen came in commando style, broke down my window and said I was under arrest.

That was how they took me to Asokoro police station after beating me mercilessly and I was bleeding from ear and nose, A few day later, a professor friend came and told them that they should release me or charge me. He insisted that they should do the autopsy and charge me based on that, When nothing was found after the autopsy was conducted, they let me go.

Meanwhile these heartless people have gone ahead to bury my wife without my consent. Now the next thing is that they are on the internet alleging that I poisoned my rich wife for her property. Let me tell you, my wife was a hardworking woman but about being rich, i don’t know, otherwise why did we scrape to the bone to find money for her treatment?

We live in a rented apartment, so i don’t know the property I killed her for that I wanted to inherit. See, the callous people said I also killed my two former wives. My ex wife is alive, healthy and bubbling with my two children. But I know there is God and I must fight this to a logical conclusion. God is with me and my accusers will soon be put to shame. Thank you for calling me to find out the truth.

http://www.mercyjohnson.com/i-didnt-kill-my-wife-rich-oganiru-tells-his-own-side
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by engrj(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mr. Rich.

Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by slimyem: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
The all seeing one sees all and knows the truth.
If you didn't do it,he'll vindicate you!
If you did do it...then this is just the beginning of your woes!
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by jamp: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
the hunted will turn to be the hunter grin grin grin
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Afam4eva(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
I belive you Mr Rich Oganiru. The moment i saw that article, i just knew it was written by a bastardo.

4 Likes

Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by atuboweke(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
The truth will always find a way of coming out, no matter how it is suppressed.
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by princenino4u: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
nawaooo wonders shall never end
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2012
smh. The end shall tell
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by masterpiecer(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2012
Very pathetic
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by erniok(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2012
When I read about police torture in the previous thread, I knew everything was a well spiced up lie. The previous journalist obviously had a score or two to settle.
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
Nigerian Justice system sucks...
Guilty until proven innocent
Police without priorities
and an armed force bent on harassing citizens..I wouldnt wish for my enemy to be caught up with the Justice system,the police and the army,those branches are a law unto themselves,do they even know why they were set up?

3 Likes

Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by ujukala: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
Only God can say who is saying the truth.
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
I wonder why he divorced his first wife! I guess now he must have learnt his lessons.I will advise him to go make peace with his former wife for the sake of love and the kids.
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by adidimeme(m): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2012
Ummmmmmm....thou shall knw the truth.....
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2012
when i had he was tortured i had my reservations,they should go and see what their mates are achieving in other countries,instead of terrorizing us with their illiterate mode of investigation,archaic police force,archaic justice system..local champions
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
^
And you call yourself a human being?
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by alaoeri: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2012
Locked up in cell with Boko haram members shocked that one i won't believe.
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by teetee123: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
Nigerian commentators have already crucified this man without hearing his own aspect of the story.
We should all know that not everything on the internet is true.

1 Like

Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
The question is, if the lady in question did not own the mansions that was alleged, then what would have been his motive to poison her as was alleged by the new age cyber-journalists, cos I know for a fact, that no comfortable person lives on rent. I see no reason why he had to go through what he went through. Except to re-proof and age long adage that "Love Kills Lovers".
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Siga: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
I dont know why Nigerian Police is a personal police for influential people and they are always used to terrorise and beat people up without proper investigation....even if the man shot his wife in a stadium packed with people....must everything be torture and beating?....
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by tunnytox(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
ehie: when i had he was tortured i had my reservations,they should go and see what their mates are achieving in other countries,instead of terrorizing us with their illiterate mode of investigation,archaic police force,archaic justice system..local champions

Nigerian police are using the stone age method of investigation, any confession extracted through torture should not be valid. They should go to other countries and see how they use science to gather evidence, yeye police.
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Mosimosco(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hmmm! Only God can judge dis mater cuz is the only person dat knws the truth.. My advice to my fellow nairalands is nt to blame d man nither anybody cuz it can lead to SIN...
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by gbadexy(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
His own story helped give a new perspective to the matter, especially the fact that his ex-wife is alive.
I wouldn't blame the wife's family though, from the husband narrated, the wife had distrust and was suspicious of him by refusing his provision and refusing their appointment to meet pastor t.b joshua. She must have shared her thoughts with her family and with good reason.
Lol at the thought of him sharing cell with boko haram, so the boko haram are president of the cell.
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by ojekomajeeba: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2012
I talk am! Dem don hide my post
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by vislabraye(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2012
Let the case be well investigated. I'm surprised his fellow actors are not supporting him.

By the way the news came from Mercy Johnsons website

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus Arrives Italy To Advocate Against Human Trafficking / Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him / Bobrisky Not Staying In One Bedroom Flat, Says NSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.