Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Goophone I5 Manufacturers Want To Sue Apple When Iphone Launches - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Goophone I5 Manufacturers Want To Sue Apple When Iphone Launches (1123 Views)

You Can Try This Way When Iphone Reset To Factory Settings And Lost Data / V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras / HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goophone I5 Manufacturers Want To Sue Apple When Iphone Launches by jereal(m): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2012
The GooPhone I5 is a smartphone
running Ice Cream Sandwich
(Android 4.0) and has a design that
bears an uncanny resemblance to
leaked photos of Apple's upcoming
iPhone 5. While the Apple
smartphone is scheduled for a
keynote announcement on
September 12, the GooPhone is
already available in China.
According to reports, the Chinese
manufacturers have filed for a
patent on the design and are ready
to take Apple to court when the next
iPhone debuts. However, it should
be noted that the GooPhone I5 does
not use the same components.
Instead it packs an Nvidia Tegra 3
quad-core 1.4GHz processor, 1GB
RAM, an 8-megapixel camera as well
as a 4-inch display with a resolution
of 1,280 x 720 pixels. The handset
makers have also skinned it with an
iOS 6 theme.
If you've done laughing (or shaking
your head in disbelief), there's
more. The GooPhone folks are also
considering blocking the iPhone for
sale in China, too. Grab your
popcorn, this should be an
interesting show if it happens.

Source: http://asia.cnet.com/goophone-i5-manufacturers-want-to-sue-apple-when-iphone-launches-62218590.htm

How about a taste of your own medicine...! Apple made itself a lot of enemies by screwing with an underdog...!grin

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Lumia 920 And Lumia 820 Receive Portico Updates / Is Your Blackberry Slow? Make It Faster By Doing This. / Please Help To Make Mtn Night Work During The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.