Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,668 members, 7,823,887 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' (41001 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Pot Belly Vs Flat Belly / How To Reduce Pot Belly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Leobreezy(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
damoskiy: walk out at the gym regularly.pot belly is not caused by alcohol but by excess fat in the body.stop doing the following things for the next six months
1. stop taking assorted meat take fish only
2. stop taking cold drinks
What the hell are u saying?? Excess alcohol is a major cause of a paunch, as well as unhealthy diet.

1 Like

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Godjone(m): 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
Na bear dae do u so øoooo! Stp d bear tin b4 it stps u
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by tunapawizzy: 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
regular sit ups(do it religiously), avoid late night foods i.e. have ur dinner not latter than 6..., if av d means go for tummy blasting sessions..... if a combination of these for 2 months do not work...just give up and accept dt permanent belle as ur destiny

1 Like

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Super1759: 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
Lmao!!! Wonders shall never end. Nothing weh person no go hear for nairaland..
@OPs,I thought they said it is evidence of good living

1 Like

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Dee60: 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
No alternative to exercise.....

send me a note if you need further advise....
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by jumpmasta(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
SimonAndal: If you can hack it, I suggest you eat once a day: in the evening. Before 7pm. Then by 12noon take one bottle of lucozade sport to keep you going till evening. Walk, don't take the bus or bike or cab. Use the stairs, not the elevator. Walk at least 2 miles daily.
u wan kill the man ni? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by sw: 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
I have the solution, very simple. Contact me privately.
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by tozinla: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
This is how I fixed mine..I take only fruits for breakfast, and I take my dinner by 6pm or 7pm lastest and it really worked for me.
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by megxo(m): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
sit up is jst wor u need>>>>>>>
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by aribisala0(m): 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
Simple Identify where you are now and make a plan

How old are you roughly(age range)
Height
Weight
Occupation = sittting at desk or physically active.
Are you a car driver
What do you eat. Keep a diary for about 2 weeks of every single thing you eat and drink for two weeks to get an idea of your eating habits.

Gaining a pot belly is easier from age 30 and more difficult to shed.
Entails life style changes that are almost impossible if you live in Nigeria but you can try.

The summary of if is your body is a machine and food is its fuel.Imagine continuing to put fuel in your tank after it is full. You need to make a number or mental "discoveries"
Food is primarily a fuel and not a source of PLEASURE or COMFORT or for BOREDOM relief.
If you are overweight you have probably trained your self to eat a lot more than you need and stopping suddenly will result in considerable psychological distress.
What might work is a gradual change and eventual cutting out of certain offending foods
Depending on how bad your situation I would advise the gradual reduction and eventual stopping of
Bread,Biscuits and ALL sugar.
Flour based snacks in general eg pies,donuts rolls etc
Meat if possible stop all meat
Avoid fried food (Sorry no dodo kai!)
Avoid all processed or artificial drinks and drink only water or squeezed natural juice
Avoid butter
STart Eating
more fish,chicken is okay(not fried)
fill yourself with fruits and vegetables
carrots,water melon,pawpaw,banana,roast plantain yam are all very good
Water intake must increase substantially
Drinking garri with peanuts is fine
Eat as much peanuts as is reasonable ( peanuts are a complete meal)
Exercise is alway talked about but I suggest only two exercises to start with Walking and or swimming.
Aim to walk at least 2 Km daily if you are starting from zero and try and raise this to about 5km in about 2 months. Walking is not a stroll. In Nigeria this would have to be early morning or late at night. Get a good pair of trainers and walk your planned route as fast as you can.You should be shortly out of breath afterwards but it must not be too easy.Thereafter ( 2 months)you can go for something more vigorous.
The most effective exercise I have seen for weight loss is BOXING training but this is really hard for beginners if you fancy this join a boxing gym you will agree that Jesus is LORD!!

4 Likes

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by y2kaustin(m): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
ibukunoluwa66: My fiancee left me cause of my protruding belly.
I stopped eating late at nite now and i did a lot of things that were not really convenient
I don't know what else to do .

I want to find a lasting solution to my protruding belly

Pleases give me a aid to help dis.

No insults please
...Why No insults?Wen u were busy drinkin Gulder,eatin point and kill fish,brokoto,round about,kpomo,shaki,edoh,egufe,ike eran,asun etc,u didn't knw d resultant effect?Now ur joystick is like a tooth pick,why won't the lady move on.Mtcheew!
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by jactech: 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
Call 08054845787 for KEDI Herbal Product that will help you achieve just that.
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
@OP Stop drinking beer and eating isi-ewu, point-n-kill, shaki, okporoko, suya, asun, pounded yam etc and go to the darn gym. Do you need a professor to tell you that?
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by AkpuNku2: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
y2kaustin: ...Why No insults?Wen u were busy drinkin Gulder,eatin point and kill fish,brokoto,round about,kpomo,shaki,edoh,egufe,ike eran,asun etc,u didn't knw d resultant effect?Now ur joystick is like a tooth pick,why won't the lady move on.Mtcheew!

How do u mean on the above shaded part ?
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Datzeal(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
Contact me on 08063545505 i wil get u a foreing products u can use to slim down ur pot belly. It is not expensive and it have no side effects..u wil give testimonies after taking it.. It works for everybody. I used it too..thats why i can never leave the products. Act now so that u wil enjoy your life.
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
kunletiwoo: Wa se re Omo wink
grin
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
1. Stop eating carbohydrate or fat/oil supplement after 6pm
2. Stop drinking alcohol after eating food, it converts all oil into fat within seconds.
3. If you must drink alcohol, go strictly on red-wine and not after meals.
5. Keep hydration days, say Saturdays, go strictly on water and no juice and no wines, of-course no gin
6. Have lots of vegetables on your diet, the digestion process of fresh green vegetables burns the fat away.
7. If have strong yearnings for alcohol, drink a can of peak evaporated milk afterwards.
8. Gym is overrated for tummy issues, get just a treadmill and you will be fine within 3 months.

1 Like

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by omowolewa: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
1. Try gym and other tommy reduction excercise(40 press-up per day).
2. Try eating less and stop eating at nights. Maybe you try fasting.
3. Reduce fat and carbohydrate intake to reduce tommy line fat build-up.
4. Drink water 30min before breakfast.
5. ON A LIGHTER MODE, stop seizing the delivery of fart from you stomach whenever nature supplies it. You see, your tommy may contain abundant natural gas and that needs to be expelled. Wherever it comes,don't seize it. Even in a meeting or your boss' office, fire it.

2 Likes

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by abbey621(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
You are only as good as you feel, the girl didn't leave you because of pot belly, your confidence diminished because of your physical limitations causing you to seem dull in her eyes. People spend more time trying to diet and slim down and really lose sight of the simple things in life. Forget about the girl, are you comfortable with your body? If no, then exercise and diet but if yes then you don't need suffer yourself, raise your confidence level by making sure you are successful in other areas and girls would be lining up at your door step. Many have tried to change themselves in order to satisfy a woman, not knowing that it's impossible, do your best and worry less.
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by AkpuNku2: 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
what about Mr Ibu the nollywood actor ?
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by idowuswap: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
Be eating pig meat and ogogoro every day
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by y2kaustin(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
Akpu.Nku:

...D guy prrickk don reduce to tooth pick,na wetin i mean b dat,kabish!
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by ZUBY77(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
SimonAndal: If you can hack it, I suggest you eat once a day: in the evening. Before 7pm. Then by 12noon take one bottle of lucozade sport to keep you going till evening. Walk, don't take the bus or bike or cab. Use the stairs, not the elevator. Walk at least 2 miles daily.

I dont think you have been to Nigeria before. Which elevator? Which electricity btw? Where can you treck in Lagos? From where to where?
Trecking from Oshodi to Apapa will take the whole day plus you will pass under cliford orji bridge. #bad.

Trecking from Island to mainland , hey. You will pass three scary bridges where you will be walking alone #bad.

@topic,
Eat well, not junk foods and exercise. You will get tthere.
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
jumpmasta:
u wan kill the man ni? undecided undecided undecided undecided
_
It's what I do, I haven't died now, have I? And btw, I said "if he can hack it". If not, well....he's not ready to lose the pot.
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by eminemkayc: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
This is what the Poster looks like ;DThis is what the Poster looks like grin grin

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
Akpu.Nku:

Hahaha.... The guy awaken yout joystick conciousness ?

Don't you know that pot belly affects the size of your joystick ?
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
And go to www.nowloss.com They've got great exercise programs that I'm following.
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by MurphyT1: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
very easy, just reduce d quantity of food u eat, and d number of times u eat in a day, doesnt mata when, stay of meals with calories,do som sit ups frm time to time, start with 10 and then u kip increasing it 3 3 days..gud luck...
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by zuchyblink(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
drink water after 30 minutes of each meal,avoid bleached flour(white flour)used in making bread,meat pile e.t.c.avoid synthetic food,concentrate on natural foods wether eba or rice whole foods are the best.synthetic foods are silent killers.eat 100% natural food.
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by 2sa2: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
Datzeal: Contact me on 08063545505 i wil get u a foreing products u can use to slim down ur pot belly. It is not expensive and it have no side effects..u wil give testimonies after taking it.. It works for everybody. I used it too..thats why i can never leave the products. Act now so that u wil enjoy your life.
May God deliver you from GBAGAUN
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Kx: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2012
Scarpon: what worked for me u stopped
eating fatty foods
drinking beer
and take nothing but hot drinks especially original aromatic schnapps

I know guys that quit stout for kaikai because of this same issue,
Instead of their pot belly coming down, the thing increased!.
No money back guarantee on hot drinks therapy to pot belly o.
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by kruku: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
Do not eat rice as supper
Do not drink beer in the evening or night.
Eat more of Bines or protein rich food for supper.
Some exercise is good!
Eat just for the size and not Ojofree!
Good luck Bros.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Dental Health Mistakes To Stop Making Now! / Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test / Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.