Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

What Investment Can A Student Go Into? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Investment Can A Student Go Into? (1619 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / What Investment Or Business Can Double My 500k In A Month / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Investment Can A Student Go Into? by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2012
Nairalanders!apart from Bank fixed deposit account which has little or nothing to offer depositors, does anyone has any business plan that can yield quick income.
Lets assume the person is putting in N200k for the biz...Or is there any other investment one can go into with such an amount? As a student anyway.
Thanks..Note : this has nothing to do with Garri price.
Re: What Investment Can A Student Go Into? by nusdog: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2012
Send me a mail. I have a lucrative business project that needs partnership and investment can be recouped withing 5 months, but the minimum na 350k. nusdog2001@yahoo.com
Re: What Investment Can A Student Go Into? by larry1318(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2012
There are a lot Of business u can do all u need is information. U can call me 07038271896
Re: What Investment Can A Student Go Into? by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 06, 2012
larry1318: There are a lot Of business u can do all u need is information. U can call me 07038271896

A lot means nothing until something is done...can you give me a tip here?
Thanks
Re: What Investment Can A Student Go Into? by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2012
you can invest in our range of product with analysis
our solar generator is making waves invest in any our
BBOX RANGE OF PRODUCT
IN YOU INVEST IN PRODUCT OF #355,000 AND YOU MARKET THE PRODUCT
@END USER RETAIL PRICE YOU WILL MAKE#450,000
DEDUCT the difference your profit margin is #100,000

visit our website for more detail
www.brightsolarpower.com.ng/Partners
Re: What Investment Can A Student Go Into? by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 06, 2012
BRIGHTSOLAR: you can invest in our range of product with analysis
our solar generator is making waves invest in any our
BBOX RANGE OF PRODUCT
IN YOU INVEST IN PRODUCT OF #355,000 AND YOU MARKET THE PRODUCT
@END USER RETAIL PRICE YOU WILL MAKE#450,000
DEDUCT the difference your profit margin is #100,000

visit our website for more detail
www.brightsolarpower.com.ng/Partners

Thanks though but i wouldnt want physical goods because i am a student..I dont really have time for it..Any other idea?
Re: What Investment Can A Student Go Into? by cnanu(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2012
Invest in Money with your Money. Money is also a physical goods that you can buy or sell to make profit.
Re: What Investment Can A Student Go Into? by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 06, 2012
cnanu: Invest in Money with your Money. Money is also a physical goods that you can buy or sell to make profit.

how do i go about this?
Re: What Investment Can A Student Go Into? by james1(m): 5:58am On Oct 27, 2012
@poster.human and synthetic hair is good bizness so is salon biz since you are a student.
Those biz makes sense around schools.
If not,find a reliable person and learn to trade forex.
Re: What Investment Can A Student Go Into? by wisemanj(m): 8:06am On Oct 27, 2012
my friend i hv 2 option for u .
start information marketing business is business is very lucrative.
invest ur money in avo.inc investment this company has be in business for about 13years plus you will definitly love there plan
Re: What Investment Can A Student Go Into? by davidugotex(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
philippao: Nairalanders!apart from Bank fixed deposit account which has little or nothing to offer depositors, does anyone has any business plan that can yield quick income.
Lets assume the person is putting in N200k for the biz...Or is there any other investment one can go into with such an amount? As a student anyway.
Thanks..Note : this has nothing to do with Garri price.

I'm really impressed seeing a lady in this our country being interested in investment in order to earn her own income, unlike their usual parasitic dependence on guy. My lady, I salute your courage for that.

Coming to your question, I came across an online investment program which claimed to be paying 3% every weekday on any invested fund for 90 days. That's a total of 270% after 90 working days, and then the principal will be returned to you. That's if you invest $1000 you'll earn $30 every weekday, and a total of $2,700 after 90 working days + $1,000(your initial investment).

I didn't believe it because of the numerous fraudulent programs going on on the net, but I decided to at least to give it a benefit of the doubt. I went on to investigate the program. Some of my findings are:
1. The company is a large-scale asset management company in the United States of America that was founded in 1996 and became incorporated in 2003.
2. Their website is very secure(secure sites starts with https:// whereas non secure sites starts with http:// the "S" means secure)
3. I also researched on google to see if I could trace any case of scam associated with the program, but I found none. These were few of my findings about the program.

I then decided to invest a little money to test-run the program, but they were paying just as promised. I also tried to withdraw from the site(scam sites will never release any money you invested with them) within few hours, the money was in my Liberty Reserve account. Having certified them reliable, I now went ahead to invest $460. I made the investment 2 wks ago, precisely on 9th October. So far I've earned a total $212.67 as at Friday 26th October.

If you're interested you can register using my referral link to register: https://avousa.com/?ref=AVO2112299
If you have questions you can reach me through my e-mail: ugodave@hushmail.com or use the e-mail to add me on facebook.

The screenshots of my withdrawal are attached to this comment.

Re: What Investment Can A Student Go Into? by biz1234: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2012
Do you have a computer with internet connection? if your response is yes, then I encourage you to consider starting a business on the internet. You can run it on a part time basis and still make your money, better still, the risk is very limited and you don't need any experience to start. You can set the business on Autopilot and still make your money. All you need to do is to get acquainted with the system and before you know it, you will start earning a living and become your own boss.

Every business in the world is centered around buying and selling, that is exactly how the internet works. To make money on the internet therefore, you have have something valuable to sell. The good thing is that every individual has got something to sell, may be you just need some one or something to trigger you. Find out what you have that other people need. Look in wards, it right there!

(1) (Reply)

Unpleasant Treatment IRO Dormant Account Reactivation At Skye Bank. / UBA Capital Launches INVESTNOW.NG / How Zenith Bank And Interswitch Connived To Rob Me Of My Hard Earned Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.