Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Seun Should Also BAN Anti-garri Posts On GARRI Threads - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Should Also BAN Anti-garri Posts On GARRI Threads (751 Views)

Seun Should Declare His Assets / Seun Should Replace All Moderators. / Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Should Also BAN Anti-garri Posts On GARRI Threads by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2012
Dear SEUN,
I served my 2days ban for making Garri comments on Non-Garri topics and am now back even more GARRIVENATED.
Its sickening to observe the heightened FRENZY with which the MODERATORs has been banning GARRI CAMPAIGNERs on this so called Non-GARRI boring, dry and idle threads.
Its said that what is GOOD for the GEESE is also GOOD for the GANDER.
My PASSIONATE PLEA to Oga SEUN and his OVERZEALOUS MODERATORs is to extend this ZEALOUTRY to those ANTI-GARRI WORMs who has been sabotaging the GENUINE efforts of all GARRI VETERANs and ELDER STATEsMEN & WOMEN on NAIRALAND.
We AWAIT ur URGENT RESPONSE, COMPLIANCE & prompt EXECUTION of this plea.
No Thanks, In anticipation of ur usual LOPSIDED RESPONSE to GARRI ISSUEs.
Re: Seun Should Also BAN Anti-garri Posts On GARRI Threads by Ishilove: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Dear SEUN,
I served my 2days ban for making Garri comments on Non-Garri topics and am now back even more GARRIVENATED.
Its sickening to observe the heightened FRENZY with which the MODERATORs has been banning GARRI CAMPAIGNERs on this so called Non-GARRI boring, dry and idle threads.
My PASSIONATE PLEA to Oga SEUN and his OVERZEALOUS MODERATORs is to extend this ZEALOUTRY to those ANTI-GARRI WORMs who has been sabotaging the GENUINE efforts of all GARRI VETERANs and ELDER STATEsMEN & WOMEN on NAIRALAND.
Are you minding Seun?? He dosent give a rats heinie about our opinions.I too have just come back from a ban-induced hiatus from NL more motivated and reGarrivenated.

Garri power!! cheesy
Re: Seun Should Also BAN Anti-garri Posts On GARRI Threads by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Dear SEUN,

Simply put. DIRECT BAN for ANY ANTI-GARRI COMMENT on all GARRI THREADs.
This APARTEID on GARRI SOJOUNERs must cease.
We are not in 1980s SOUTH AFRICA
Re: Seun Should Also BAN Anti-garri Posts On GARRI Threads by Ishilove: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Exactly!! Since our association has been restricted to garri threads alone, any anti -garri propagandist should receive immediate ban!! What rubbish!
Re: Seun Should Also BAN Anti-garri Posts On GARRI Threads by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Seems GUYs has been INTIMIDATED into abandoning the struggle. Just because of BAN?
Am yet to believe this!

(1) (Reply)

The Brutal Mudering Of Ugo Ozuah By The Police........ Justice Must Be Seek / How Would You React If You Discovered That Your Only Son Is A Gay? / Agony In Bodija(oyo) As Corpses Of Slain Traders Killed By BH Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.