Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It (3704 Views)

*sempe Of Life* Dnt Miss This Its Da **bomb** / Moral Lesson / A Moral Lesson From Goat And Cow Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by Adecement2: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2012
True story, I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini skirts and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down whennear me and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else. One day little sister called and asked me to come over tocheck the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't really want to overcome.
She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if youwant to go ahead with it just come up and get me." I was stunned. I wasfrozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house. I walked straight towards my car. My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."
The moral of this story is:Always keep your condoms in your car.

1 Like

Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by slimsheddy1: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2012
Lol, nice nice I feel dis one
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2012
slim sheddy: Lol, nice nice I feel dis one

i'VE seen it like 20 times here.
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by IceAngel1(f): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2012
Wow...... That's an interesting story. I really learnt some lessons. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by Adecement2: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2012
MOGUL.O:

i'VE seen it like 20 times here.
wetin b ur problem mr man...C mouth like fowl nash
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by dopeJemi: 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2012
lwkmd, nice smiley
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
Adecement2: wetin b my problem mr man...C my mouth like fowl nash

Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't u creat a joke?? All u do is copy and paste......

Abeg carry ur photocopying machine go one side make i see road jorrrrr....

Hot POO like you!
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by Adecement2: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2012
MOGUL.O:

Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't u creat a joke?? All u do is copy and paste......

Abeg carry ur photocopying machine go one side make i see road jorrrrr....

Hot POO like you!
foolish fool

whre ur own joke,

dog mouth!
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by larride(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
ON BEHALF OF ALL NAIRALANDER JOKERS PARTY, I HEREBY SUSPEND MR. Adecement2 FOR HIS ABUSE OF USING AN OUTDATED PHOTOCOPIER MACHINE. YOU ARE HEREBY SUSPENDED FOR 3WEEKS.

SIGNED
ANJP
LARRIDE
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2012
larride: ON BEHALF OF ALL NAIRALANDER JOKERS PARTY, I HEREBY SUSPEND MR. Adecement2 FOR HIS ABUSE OF USING AN OUTDATED PHOTOCOPIER MACHINE. YOU ARE HEREBY SUSPENDED FOR 3WEEKS.

SIGNED
ANJP
LARRIDE

sharrapp there, must u say nasty things on people's thread..with that ur foul smelling mouth angry angry

ehen!!! cheesy cheesy Adecement2 right?

score
reward.....5 CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS WITH ICE ANGEL grin grin grin
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by Adecement2: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
larride: ON BEHALF OF ALL NAIRALANDER JOKERS PARTY, I HEREBY SUSPEND MR. Adecement2 FOR HIS ABUSE OF USING AN OUTDATED PHOTOCOPIER MACHINE. YOU ARE HEREBY SUSPENDED FOR 3WEEKS.

SIGNED
ANJP
LARRIDE
wen God dey give sense where u dey
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by Adecement2: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2012
~vicky~:

sharrapp there, must u say nasty things on people's thread..with that ur foul smelling mouth angry angry

score
na so na so vickey grin
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by larride(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2012
~vicky~:

score

Vicky, don't forget i have a strong evidence against you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Adecement2: wen God dey give sense where u dey

Sharap dia...ediot
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by Adecement2: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
larride:

Vicky, don't forget i have a strong evidence against you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sharap dia...ediot
mr man go slp
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2012
larride:

get a life.Mr
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by Adecement2: 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
Thread close 4 2day...Oya oya go sleep
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by JojoArmani(m): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2012
Ice Angel:
Wow...... That's an interesting story. I really learnt some lessons. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hmmmm SHE learnt some lessons. Maybe she dey carry condoms dey waka or she hawk condons.LOLzzzzz
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by Adecement2: 12:43am On Sep 07, 2012
Jojo Armani: Hmmmm SHE learnt some lessons. Maybe she dey carry condoms dey waka or she hawk condons.LOLzzzzz
mumu,u dn c her ha dey sell condom

ponk!
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by JojoArmani(m): 5:58am On Sep 07, 2012
Adecement2: mumu,u dn c her ha dey sell condom

ponk!
You win 1-0
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by Adecement2: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2012
Jojo Armani: You win 1-0
well good 4 me,n bad 4 u tongue
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by Adecement2: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2012
Jojo Armani: You win 1-0
well good 4 me,n bad 4 u tongue
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by swizz01(m): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2012
Mehn dis Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ basketmouths joke........seen dat lots of time....
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by Adecement2: 8:19am On Sep 07, 2012
swizz01: Mehn dis Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ basketmouths joke........seen dat lots of time....
na u kukuma sab,wth oyibo wey u dey blow,lyk folani pikin.
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2012
Heard dis joke from gordon's mouth in nite of a thousand laff. undecided
Ur own style of copy and pasting is really nautical!
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by Adecement2: 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2012
booqee: Heard dis joke from gordon's mouth in nite of a thousand laff. undecided
Ur own style of copy and pasting is really nautical!
where is ur own copy n paste.....Jealoucy!
Re: A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It by hottprince: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hehehehhehehehhe though its a copy n paste work its stil funny.
helped to clear my mind now I can think well

(1)

Akpos Remedy To ASUU Strike / Plz Dnt Criticze, Laff If Its Funny, Bounce If Its Not N Kip Quiet If Its Old / Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.