Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,385 members, 7,850,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Why Parents Need Eyes In Their Back - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Parents Need Eyes In Their Back (863 Views)

Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. / Your Eyes In The Yuletide / Herbal Medicine For Any Types Of Eyes Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Parents Need Eyes In Their Back by salinco(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2008
A friend send the attached pics, I think is very necessary to share the information to able to take care of our children more. You know sometimes one must have eyes at the back.
Re: Why Parents Need Eyes In Their Back by almondjoy(f): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2008
You can only have eyes for so long. After a little while, the eyes go blind from what you see the children do. kiss

You can only do so much, the rest is God's work.
Re: Why Parents Need Eyes In Their Back by salinco(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2008
I am sorry for not able to attached the picture, it was due to some problem or error that occur during the process. But some of the picture shows a boy eating from dog's plate, Licking dog’s mouth, touching dogs anus etc
I shall try to send it again if possible tomorrow.
Re: Why Parents Need Eyes In Their Back by ifyalways(f): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2008
salinco and AJ pls can you ppl explain better
cant even understand where or what you guys are talking of undecided
Re: Why Parents Need Eyes In Their Back by kam27(m): 1:19am On Jan 20, 2008
Upload the pictures.
Re: Why Parents Need Eyes In Their Back by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 21, 2008
kam27:

Upload the pictures.
abi o
Re: Why Parents Need Eyes In Their Back by almondjoy(f): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2008
ifyalways:

salinco and AJ please can you people explain better
can't even understand where or what you guys are talking of undecided

Actually, I did not see the poster's pictures, but I think the gist of the whole thread is that you need to keep a close eye on our kids.  In a nut shell, my 2 cents was you cannot police children 24/7.  After a while they get to know more than you in this age, and you learn to do your best and hope for the best from God!!!! kiss
Re: Why Parents Need Eyes In Their Back by zheroes(m): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2008
is this thread experiencing network congestion or what? i[s] have got my glasses on so i guess am seeing right[/s], ABI DEM MTN PEOPLE DON REACH HERE TOO?  jah help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Parents Need Eyes In Their Back by jessygal(f): 11:58am On Jan 22, 2008
smileyhey guy, its not necessary okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk having eyez on deir back is not de issue but its bringin de kids up in a fearful but libral way okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, however, not in naija , only in western parts of de world
Re: Why Parents Need Eyes In Their Back by jessygal(f): 11:59am On Jan 22, 2008
smileyhey guy, its not necessary okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk having eyez on deir back is not de issue but its bringin de kids up in a fearful  but libral way okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, however, not in naija , only in western parts of de world

(1) (Reply)

Hair Loss In Women / Burst Size Reduction Therapy? / Hiv Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.