Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Do Our Security Personnel Have Any Training On How To Administer First Aid?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do Our Security Personnel Have Any Training On How To Administer First Aid?? (527 Views)

First Aid/treatment Of Ebola Virus Disease / First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies / First Aid & Emergencies electric Shock Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Our Security Personnel Have Any Training On How To Administer First Aid?? by FrenchyL(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
Hello Everyone,
on my way to work today i witnessed something shocking. I saw a man on the ground and it looked as if he fainted or maybe he was even dead. Be his side were 4 armed policemen,all they did was to touch him and keep looking at him without doing any further thing. So i asked myself why they were not doing anything like administering first aid to keep him alive or to revive him. Maybe the question i should be asking is this: Do our security personnel receive any training in the administration of First aid?

(1) (Reply)

Best Hospital In Nigeria / Why Do Nigerians Trust Medicine Vendors / Stroke Drug Kills Bacteria That Causes Ulcer And T.B!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.