Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Levi Ajuonuma's Son Throws Open A Petition To STOP Dana Air From Operating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Levi Ajuonuma's Son Throws Open A Petition To STOP Dana Air From Operating (1110 Views)

Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) / Julius Agwu To Open A Christian Nightclub / Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Levi Ajuonuma's Son Throws Open A Petition To STOP Dana Air From Operating by amakaikeng(f): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
ust this morning I wrote about the surprised recall of Dana Airline HERE and now, I just discovered that Dr. Levi Ajuonuma’s son Obinna Ajuonuma has called on well meaning Nigerians to join him and the families of the victims of the ill fated Dana aircraft which crashed in the Iju area of Lagos to sign a petition restraining the FG from going forward with the lifting on Dana Air’s Operating license which was announced yesterday.

See Obinna’s message and petition below…

This is a very important message! I need your help my friends.

I need you to join me and others in signing the petition that will STOP DANA AIR FROM OPERATING AGAIN IN NIGERIA or anywhere in the world!

Dana Air crashed on the 3rd of June, killing 153 people, including Dr. Levi Ajuonuma(my father). This airline was well aware that the aircraft was faulty but still took flight that fateful day! Now, 3 months after the suspension of their license, the Federal Government has decided to lift the suspension! The wounded hearts are still bleeding and not being taken into consideration here!

Please join forces with me and the families of the faithfully departed, and sign the petition....

continue here http://amakaikenga..com/2012/09/levi-ajuonumas-son-throws-open-petition.html

Thank you aagain

(1) (Reply)

Muma G Weeps! / Terry G(akpako Master ) Acquires New Range Rover Sport! (-; / Pete Edochie Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.