Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

When You Pay ICT Charges Along With Your School Fees, What Are The Benefits? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Pay ICT Charges Along With Your School Fees, What Are The Benefits? (3205 Views)

Hike In Varsity Fees: What Does The Future Hold For Our Children? / Ogun State College Of Health Technology And Their Fees.what Do You Think / What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Pay ICT Charges Along With Your School Fees, What Are The Benefits? by abubaka101: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2012
What really is the meaning of the ICT on the bills of many universities? Is it that students are allowed to use ICT facilities (eg. The school cafe) free of charge, or browse unlimitedly, within the school area?
Please I'm not familiar with term "ICT at universities" (and am not talking about the ICT course). Can anyone explain to me what the benefits are, cos I have'nt heard of any.
Re: When You Pay ICT Charges Along With Your School Fees, What Are The Benefits? by CrazyMan(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2012
ICT stands for Information and Communications Technology.

http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/~mbolin/nkanu-okon.htm

See the like above for further explaination.
Re: When You Pay ICT Charges Along With Your School Fees, What Are The Benefits? by abubaka101: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2012
CrazyMan: ICT stands for Information and Communications Technology.

http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/~mbolin/nkanu-okon.htm

See the like above for further explaination.

I know what it means!
What am asking is, what are the benefits of it in the school fees. Is it that they enjoy free Internet on their devices, or free ICT facilities usage (ie. They browse for free at school cafe, thanks to them being a student of the school)?

(1) (Reply)

Covenant University Student That Scored A 4.99 CGPA Was 2nd Best In ICAN / Shortlisted Candidates For Snepco Scholarship Is Out / Best Nigeria Universities Ranked By NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.