Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More (23214 Views)

10 Phrases Only A Nigerian Buyer Will Understand / Funniest Videos Ever | Ourownarea + House Of Ajebo / Video: Comedians Basketmouth, Gandoki, Okey Bakassi N More ROAST Julius Agwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by larride(m): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2012
Just passing by
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2012
larride: Just passing by

waka pass immediately angry angry angry angry
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by larride(m): 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2012
~vicky~:

waka pass immediately angry angry angry angry

Wetin concern you now? mtchews sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by sunnshyn(f): 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2012
holyvirgin: lol...@benin woman. Men that woman must b really old in her brains...na 2 slap sanity enter her head...lol

Jeez! I know ds is a joke o, but something tells me ur kind wld be beating up ur mama,,
Smh @ slap sanity enter her head!
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by dopeJemi: 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2012
sunnshyn:

Jeez! I know ds is a joke o, but something tells me ur kind wld be beating up ur mama,,
C'mon, lets be realistic, sum peeps may kill d woman outta anger, dou i wont sha. just sayin. damn girl,U FYN kiss cheesy
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by sunnshyn(f): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2012
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by dopeJemi: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2012
sunnshyn:
That comment was really harsh, esp on an old woman, it sent chills down my spine.

Shattap! You should be studying not looking at a fine girl tongue..tx all d same! Yeah i'm studyin, i'm studying ur beauty
n i fink i'm lost in ur eyes, can u enlighten me cheesy

Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by sunnshyn(f): 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2012
dopeJemi: C'mon, lets be realistic, sum peeps may kill d woman outta anger, dou i wont sha. just sayin. damn girl,U FYN kiss cheesy

That comment was really harsh, esp on an old woman, it sent chills down my spine.

Shattap! You should be studying not looking at fine girl..

..tx all d same!
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by dopeJemi: 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2012
sunnshyn:

Shattap! You should be studying not looking at fine girl..

..tx all d same!

i pray d sun shines 2mao, so dat i'll remember u smiley cheesy
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by akyme(m): 1:36am On Sep 09, 2012
dopeJemi: A man had beautiful daughters in his high fenced house.The man

was a very strict and disciplined.There were this two boys who are into

relationship with among two of the girls.One evening they were desperate

to see their girls.Unfortunately,the man was siting outside and so

penetration to see girls was difficult.They had a suggestion to climb the

fence from behind.The first guy jumped and landed with a loud noise

into the compound.The man heard the noise said" na who dey there?The

guy replied by saying" miyahun"(like a cat).The man

ignored.Suddenly,the second guy jumped and made equally a loud noise

and the man shouted "Na who dey there?It`s Me the second cat

-"Miyahun"

grin
nice 1 =D=D=D
=D=D=D=D
=D=D=D=D
=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

1 Like

Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by Ubiquity: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
dopeJemi:
This is Captain Sinclair speaking. On behalf of my crew I'd like to welcome you aboard British Airways flight 602 from New York to London. We are currently flying at a height of 35,000 feet midway across the Atlantic.

"If you look out of the windows on the starboard side of the aircraft, you will observe that both the starboard engines are on fire.

"If you look out of the windows on the port side, you will observe that the port wing has fallen off.

"If you look down towards the Atlantic ocean, you will see a little yellow life raft with three people in it waving at you.

"That's me your captain, the co-pilot, and one of the air stewardesses. This is a recorded message. Have a good flight!"

Hahaha
Re: Ten Funniest Contradictory Phrases N More by Ubiquity: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
sunnshyn:

Jeez! I know ds is a joke o, but something tells me ur kind wld be
beating up ur mama,,
Gentle you, civil, cautious and humble you are, thank you. So if it were you, you'd just turn your steering and continue your journey back to logos abi¿

(1) (2) (Reply)

burna boy bags grammy nomination for the second time / Little Kids / Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.