Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

NECO Nov/Dec 2005 Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NECO Nov/Dec 2005 Result (27744 Views)

NECO Nov/dec 2015 Exam Registration Has Started... / Neco Nov/dec 2010 Result / Neco Nov/dec Registration Is Still On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NECO Nov/Dec 2005 Result by charlisco(m): 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2006
What Is Happening To Neco? Won't They Release Nov/Dec 2005 Result?

Please i am appealing to those that read this message, who know somebody; that know somebody who is working in NECO office to please let us know what is causing the delay of Nov/Dec NECO 2005 result.

Romour carrying it that, some people are able to check their result, through an alternate web link, i do not know how true it is, but if really it is true, please kindly past the link.
Re: NECO Nov/Dec 2005 Result by kellygirl(f): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2006
i wrote the exams too,and i also work in a cyber cafe,i check neco site all the time,but the result is not yet out.maybe b4 this month end the result will be released.
Re: NECO Nov/Dec 2005 Result by iginla(m): 12:57am On Apr 13, 2006
the result is out,check the web site.
Re: NECO Nov/Dec 2005 Result by Typewriter(m): 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2006
please post the website that has the results
Re: NECO Nov/Dec 2005 Result by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2006
Hello All, if you did the NECO External 2005, please go and buy or get NECO scratch card that has www.necoexternal.com written on it to check yourself. Not the one with www.necongeria.org. That site doesn't serve as an interface for NOV/DEC 2005 results at the moment. I found out myself and they are yet to see the reasons to tell candidates. It has been out but I never knew until someone came to a cafe and checked today. So from next Tuesday brothers and sisters go and see your results and am sure that repositions/reawakens some awaiting-results candidates on their UME preparations. The UME test day is 22/04/06. Safe!
Re: NECO Nov/Dec 2005 Result by Mekuslala(m): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2006
I was able to open the site www.necoexternal.com, but unfortunately, the present neco scratch card in use was not able to open my result. Please does anyone know if there is a new scratch card that works only on the new site. I am desperately in need of an answer.
Re: NECO Nov/Dec 2005 Result by babymine(f): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2006
Don't know nuthin bout that but will try and find out. grin
Re: NECO Nov/Dec 2005 Result by charlisco(m): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2006
i got to know about this neco newstuff yesterday, i have always say NECO website is something to be afriad of, could you imagine the pain i pass through to registered candidate for the exam, now they have open new website necoexternal.com for nov/dec result, not only that those old scratch card in the hands of many are waste because from now on that is the website they are going to be using both for internal (june/july) and external (nov/dec) exmaination result checker,

Neco has incured lose on my head, i had already bought the old scartcch card worth N6000 now they are changing it, Only God know if the dealer is going to accept it back, of which i know it is a fairy tales, please neco should do something about those old scartch card let them tell us the way to reconfigure it so that it can be used on the new webite,

please any one that has the new scartch should please do us a favour by  posting the picture of the card,back & front i will be gratefull, let me see if i can reconfigure my old one here to work on the new web site

i am also asking for someone to tell me which bank i can get the new scratch card
Re: NECO Nov/Dec 2005 Result by olowoorimi(f): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2006
Dear, NECO should please do something about the old scratch card. I also bought 20 pieces ( 6,000 naira ) worth of the card because I operate a cybercafe . You can reason with me that it really pains me alot.
Imagine just changing it overnight without informing the general public about it. Even when jamb changed its own scrach card the old one was still useful. Also about their online registration. It was highly frustrating last year.
I suggest should reconfigure their website and make the old result sccrach cared useful too.
Re: NECO Nov/Dec 2005 Result by charlisco(m): 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2006
Does any one knows the bank i can get the new neco (necoexternal) scratch card?
Re: NECO Nov/Dec 2005 Result by olowoorimi(f): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2006
Go to any NECO office or Inter continental bank. I don't know if Intercontinental bank will have the new card but it used to sell the old neco card, just try Intercontinenal bank.
Re: NECO Nov/Dec 2005 Result by kanuifeayi: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2006
WHY HAVE'NT THE WAEC RELEASED THE RESULTS OF GOVERNMENTS SCHOOLS IN LAGOS STATE/ BECAUSE THE PRIVATE SCHOOLS HAVE SOME STICKY BRIBERY MONEY TO PAY THEM IS THAT THE REASON THE ARE KILLING THE MINISTER OF EDUCATION? THEY SHOULD PLEASE RELEASE ALL THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS RESULT, I HARD THAT MANY PUBLIC SCHOOL HAS MORE CREDIT THAT PRIVATE SCHOOLS THOUGH THEY PAYED LESS, I NOW SEE THE PROBLEM
Re: NECO Nov/Dec 2005 Result by folakaffy: 9:39am On Oct 22, 2006
the waec result 4 2006 candidates has not been released because our so called governor has not balancd his payment with waec,this guy does not know dat his has broken a lot of people hearts by not allowing them 2 write dis year's postjamb since they do not have any credentials 2 submit, pls tell dis oju igo to release d result or else ill just remain calm angry[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: NECO Nov/Dec 2005 Result by futurestar(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2007
Hello my people, go for your results now and check it. The results are out and it is fantacy, here is the link www.mynecoresults.com or www. neconigeria.org.[b]
Re: NECO Nov/Dec 2005 Result by sholemania: 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2007
please help me out i am having registration no,centre no and serial no on my photocard, but i am asked the following
Exam Year:   
Exam Type:   
Pin: 
Exam No: 
please  wihch one is actually the  exam no they are demanding for,how do i form it
i have form  the centre no ,exam no ,everything i could type,but
the page tells me that invalid reg no
please help me outoooooooooooooooooooo
Re: NECO Nov/Dec 2005 Result by okehpeter: 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2009
Please, the person incharge of the 2005 NECO result should please release it to us
were are still waiting.
Re: NECO Nov/Dec 2005 Result by Lekinei: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2010
Is there anybody that wrote this 2005 Nov/Dec neco exam at GSS Uke, Nassarawa State? I want that person to help me with centre number and the first seven digits of the exam number, please.

(1) (Reply)

Is This My CGPA Useless As A Pharmacy Student? / Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) / ESUT Calls Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.