Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Invest For The Futures (continental Royale Estate Ibeju-lekki,lagos, Nigeria) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Invest For The Futures (continental Royale Estate Ibeju-lekki,lagos, Nigeria) (2041 Views)

Serviced Plot For Sale At Pearl Royale Estate / A Plot Of Land At Beaufort Royale Estate Phase2 At Tittle Global C Of O / A Plot Of Land At Beaufort Royale Estate Phase2 At 2m Tittle Global C Of O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest For The Futures (continental Royale Estate Ibeju-lekki,lagos, Nigeria) by bralph4u(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
Johwang Investment Limited offers you a premium quality Estate
Lands your Heart desired, situated in a serene environment with
a touch of nature and flexible payment plans that will make you
smiles.Continental Royale ESTATE Abegede,Ibeju-le
kki, A few minutes
from lekki free trade zone with just N1.6 Million per plot
Size: 648 sq m
Price: #1.6 Million per plot
#200,000 down payment
28 mont
hs scheduled payment scheme
Outright payment of 10% Discount
Facilities:
Permeter Fencing
Well Laid Estate Road
Electricity Connected to the national grid and a dedicated powergenerating plant as back up
good road and street light
Randomly sited boreholes
24hrs security
Location closed to:
City Of Hope Estate
Proposed Lagos State Cargo Airport
export processing zone
international sea-port
eko resort centre
contact: Oyewole Busayo Raphael marketing manager on:2348068964703,2347026119878​9,oyewole.busayo@mail.com
Re: Invest For The Futures (continental Royale Estate Ibeju-lekki,lagos, Nigeria) by Adeoba2: 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
Do not patronise this company. It does not have the mandate of the land owners to sell the land. Kindly contact the Baale of Abegede to confirm this statement and get information from the neighbouring villages. I have my facts being a descendant of the founder of Abegede Ibeju Lekki LGA
Re: Invest For The Futures (continental Royale Estate Ibeju-lekki,lagos, Nigeria) by euphoria: 6:06am On Feb 08, 2013
Adeoba thx 4 d info. Could you pls recommend a functional estate in the area?
Re: Invest For The Futures (continental Royale Estate Ibeju-lekki,lagos, Nigeria) by chykenny: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2013
Pen Gardens,ibeju-lekki
www.pennek.com
Re: Invest For The Futures (continental Royale Estate Ibeju-lekki,lagos, Nigeria) by Adeoba2: 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2013
Thanx Euphoria. I will advise you to visit the area and make enquiries from the residence in that area. However for any information giving, you should always cross check with the village head and neighbouring villages to ensure that you are buying from the right source.
Re: Invest For The Futures (continental Royale Estate Ibeju-lekki,lagos, Nigeria) by bralph4u(m): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2013
Hello Adebola, I would love to ask you one question!Have you make your confirmation about the company selling this property before your condemnation?See this is not speak well of you as a businessman just bursted to conclusion and says series of rubbish things about the firm you didn't know anything about.How I wish I can see you 1 on 1 and we spell it out.Animal.
Adeoba2: Do not patronise this company. It does not have the mandate of the land owners to sell the land. Kindly contact the Baale of Abegede to confirm this statement and get information from the neighbouring villages. I have my facts being a descendant of the founder of Abegede Ibeju Lekki LGA
Re: Invest For The Futures (continental Royale Estate Ibeju-lekki,lagos, Nigeria) by bralph4u(m): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2013
Hello euphoria,please dont mind this adebola, he didn't know what he was saying.Please ask him to give you the proof and details of the said property before you conclude the genuity of his complaint.Am oyewole busayo the general manager of the firm. You can please call me on 08068964703 or visit our office at suite E 230 ikota shopping complex,vgc,lekki,Lagos for more informations.Thanks.
euphoria: Adeoba thx 4 d info. Could you pls recommend a functional estate in the area?
Re: Invest For The Futures (continental Royale Estate Ibeju-lekki,lagos, Nigeria) by Adeoba2: 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2013
Euphoria, Kindly contact a registered Estate surveyor company. That is their job, but always know that "Buyers Beware" is the emphasis of the law on land, that is you must carry out your own research so that you don't loose your money.
Re: Invest For The Futures (continental Royale Estate Ibeju-lekki,lagos, Nigeria) by Adeoba2: 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2013
Euphoria, the man Oyewole Busayo is out to make his own money. At the end of the day, the buyers will have to face the music alone.The family that founded Abegede who are descendants of the Onibeju to which the present Baale belongs have not started selling the land.
Re: Invest For The Futures (continental Royale Estate Ibeju-lekki,lagos, Nigeria) by Adeoba2: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2013
bralph4u, Please mind your language. You are very uncouth in your language by reffering to me as an animal. "A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE" on this land. Go and find out the original owners of the land you want to sell. I am trying to save you the future Headache. Go and find out the name of the Genuine Baale of the village that was installed by the Late Onibeju of Ibeju in 1995. The Baale is still ALIVE.
Re: Invest For The Futures (continental Royale Estate Ibeju-lekki,lagos, Nigeria) by bralph4u(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2013
Adeoba if u want to advice is this the write way to give advice?No one can tell if u are trying to set up a real estate firm thats why u are trying to blackmail others business.Adeoba if truly u know much about the said property and the family incharge show your identity lets meet and iron it out instead of given public publishing that can turn down my our firm but all I know is that the property is genuine and we have deal with the right ownership of the Abegede land. Thanks for your uncalled for advice.
Adeoba2: bralph4u, Please mind your language. You are very uncouth in your language by reffering to me as an animal. "A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE" on this land. Go and find out the original owners of the land you want to sell. I am trying to save you the future Headache. Go and find out the name of the Genuine Baale of the village that was installed by the Late Onibeju of Ibeju in 1995. The Baale is still ALIVE.
Re: Invest For The Futures (continental Royale Estate Ibeju-lekki,lagos, Nigeria) by Adeoba2: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
bralph4u, My advice is directed to the general public who will be the one that will bear the brunt when the truth comes out. You will eventually meet the family and you will know the truth. Go to those who are your contacts and ask them questions about what i have written. My aim is not to run down your company but to alert and warn you too.
Re: Invest For The Futures (continental Royale Estate Ibeju-lekki,lagos, Nigeria) by bralph4u(m): 10:42am On Feb 15, 2013
Hello Adeoba2,this is the name of the ba'aale (Nasiru Gazali) and the head of their families reprentative (Kamoru Ayinde Okutameji). Please confirmed that if truly you are the descendant of Abegede area. Thanks.
Adeoba2: bralph4u, My advice is directed to the general public who will be the one that will bear the brunt when the truth comes out. You will eventually meet the family and you will know the truth. Go to those who are your contacts and ask them questions about what i have written. My aim is not to run down your company but to alert and warn you too.
Re: Invest For The Futures (continental Royale Estate Ibeju-lekki,lagos, Nigeria) by Adeoba2: 4:49am On Feb 16, 2013
bralph4u, Nasiru Gazali is not the Baale of Abegede. The Baale of Abegede is Folusho Allen who was installed Baale in 1995. At the Ibeju Lekki Council of OBAS AND Chiefs meeting held at the Local Government Headquarters,at which the representatives of the Governor in the person of the Special Adviser and the Permanent Secretary in charge of Chieftaincy matters where present, He was told to stop parading himself as Baale because the authentic Baale is Folusho Allen a descendant of the founder of Abegede. Both Okutameji and Gazali are descendants of the workers of the Founders. I will also mention the name of 2 other families in Abegede who are in league with them. Anisere Onajobi and Sulu Bajo.Go to Idi Ori Village to confirm the truth and find out information about the founders of Abegede and their children.Please note that Folusho Allen is the Grandson of a Late Baale of Abegede
Re: Invest For The Futures (continental Royale Estate Ibeju-lekki,lagos, Nigeria) by bralph4u(m): 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
Adeoba thanks for your time, I'm not interested in all this history. Regards.
Adeoba2: bralph4u, Nasiru Gazali is not the Baale of Abegede. The Baale of Abegede is Folusho Allen who was installed Baale in 1995. At the Ibeju Lekki Council of OBAS AND Chiefs meeting held at the Local Government Headquarters,at which the representatives of the Governor in the person of the Special Adviser and the Permanent Secretary in charge of Chieftaincy matters where present, He was told to stop parading himself as Baale because the authentic Baale is Folusho Allen a descendant of the founder of Abegede. Both Okutameji and Gazali are descendants of the workers of the Founders. I will also mention the name of 2 other families in Abegede who are in league with them. Anisere Onajobi and Sulu Bajo.Go to Idi Ori Village to confirm the truth and find out information about the founders of Abegede and their children.Please note that Folusho Allen is the Grandson of a Late Baale of Abegede
Re: Invest For The Futures (continental Royale Estate Ibeju-lekki,lagos, Nigeria) by Adeoba2: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2013
bralph4u: Johwang Investment Limited offers you a premium quality Estate
Lands your Heart desired, situated in a serene environment with
a touch of nature and flexible payment plans that will make you
smiles.Continental Royale ESTATE Abegede,Ibeju-le
kki, A few minutes
from lekki free trade zone with just N1.6 Million per plot
Size: 648 sq m
Price: #1.6 Million per plot
#200,000 down payment
28 mont
hs scheduled payment scheme
Outright payment of 10% Discount
Facilities:
Permeter Fencing
Well Laid Estate Road
Electricity Connected to the national grid and a dedicated powergenerating plant as back up
good road and street light
Randomly sited boreholes
24hrs security
Location closed to:
City Of Hope Estate
Proposed Lagos State Cargo Airport
export processing zone
international sea-port
eko resort centre
contact: Oyewole Busayo Raphael marketing manager on:2348068964703,2347026119878​9,oyewole.busayo@mail.com
Adeoba2: "BUYERS SHOULD BEWARE" Please see above

(1) (Reply)

A 6bedroom Mansion With Bq At Lekki Phase1 For 100m, C Of O / Marketing Tips For Agents / Realtors / Tokumbo Japan Denyo Sound Proof Generator, 150 KVA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.