Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (1601 Views)

Alert: Spirits Of Sodom & Gomorrah Have Been Poured Out. Rapture Is Imminent. / Rapture Is Curently Goin On In My Area..(pixs) / Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by daprofo: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2012
Re: . by Fr0sbel: 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2012
daprofo: The signs of the end are here. Jesus will come soon to take home His church. Are you ready? Jesus is about to come. Repent & turn away from sin.

Take his church to where ?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2012
Fr0sbel:

Take his church to where ?
out of the valley of dry bones, and out of the dust, into a new heaven. Thats where
Re: . by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2012
obadiah777: out of the valley of dry bones, and out of the dust, into a new heaven. Thats where

grin grin grin

actually no.

The church will meet Christ in the air and come down to destroy the wicked and establish an everlasting kingdom.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2012
frosbel:

grin grin grin

actually no.

The church will meet Christ in the air and come down to destroy the wicked and establish an everlasting kingdom.
That is not a literal statement. no humans are flying in the air.
Re: . by Delafruita(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
watching from the sidelines
Re: . by CrazyMan(m): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
obadiah777: That is not a literal statement. no humans are flying in the air.
You would no longer be considered as humans...your countenance shall be like that of an angel.

Therefore flying would very possible.
Re: . by thehomer: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2012
daprofo: The signs of the end are here. Jesus will come soon to take home His church. Are you ready? Jesus is about to come. Repent & turn away from sin.

Again? Do you have a date and time of his arrival?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
Re: . by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2012
frosbel:

grin grin grin

actually no.

Jesus coming to destroy? I thought a pastor was claimed to have had an encounter with an angel the other day. He claimed jesus was crying and begging God not to destroy us! As he changed his mind? He wants to destroy us now!! undecided undecided undecided undecided

What makes you think you are better than the rest of us? All because you believe in an invincible God?

The world would be a better place as soon as Jesus comes to kidnap you guys.
Re: . by kokabiel(f): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2012
i see off-handed assumptions smiley can any of the pros out there give us a Scriptural and Theological explanation of what period or age this phenomenon will occur?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2012
CrazyMan:
You would no longer be considered as humans...your countenance shall be like that of an angel.

Therefore flying would very possible.
no such thing my friend. rapture is 'spiritual resurrection'. your spirit will fly into heaven in your body. you will become a heavenly being ( this is your spirit in you will be renewed ). then you will be protected from the tribulation as the cover of the lord will be on you. then after the battle of armageddon in the valley of jehoshaphat ( world war 3 ) when all the world armies would have cancelled each other out. we swoop in for the feast of the lamb, which basically means we will subdue the survivors ( which will be the spiritually dead ) and we will take over the world feed on the flesh of kings ( meaning we will take all the wealth and take to the land jerusalem ) etc etc. let me not go too far or i will lose some of you or some may think i am nuts grin
Re: . by kokabiel(f): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2012
obadiah777: no such thing my friend. rapture is 'spiritual resurrection'. your spirit will fly into heaven in your body. you will become a heavenly being ( this is your spirit in you will be renewed ). then you will be protected from the tribulation as the cover of the lord will be on you. then after the battle of armageddon in the valley of jehoshaphat ( world war 3 ) when all the world armies would have cancelled each other out. we swoop in for the feast of the lamb, which basically means we will subdue the survivors ( which will be the spiritually dead ) and we will take over the world feed on the flesh of kings ( meaning we will take all the wealth and take to the land jerusalem ) etc etc. let me not go too far or i will lose some of you or some may think i am nuts grin

You cannot discount the possibility that LSD was involved in this visions , ce possible?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
kokabiel: i see off-handed assumptions smiley can any of the pros out there give us a Scriptural and Theological explanation of what period or age this phenomenon will occur?

2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 11 - Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
Re: . by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
kokabiel:

You cannot discount the possibility that LSD was involved in this visions , ce possible?
You are right. LSD was involved. LORD'S SON'S DOCTRINE grin
Re: . by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2012
Let me add my little voice to this sad

I hate to use the word rapture as it denotes a whole pile of trash called prophecy, aka the left behind series.

Jesus's coming will be sudden, no warning, no prior notification.

Only the wise will perceive that we are nearer to the time, but no one knows the date or time.

Jesus arrives in from the clouds at the blowing of the trumpet by the archangel, the dead in Christ are raised first and we who are alive will meet the Lord in the air.

Our bodies will be totally transformed in that one moment.

Now here's were rapturites get it wrong. No one is going to heaven.

We will come down with Christ from the clouds to judge the world.

There will be terror in the hearts of men in those days.

"Men will flee to caves in the rocks and to holes in the ground from dread of the LORD and the splendor of his majesty, when he rises to shake the earth." - Isaiah 2:19

Isaiah 2:20 In that day men will throw away to the rodents and bats their idols of silver and idols of gold, which they made to worship.

Then the white throne judgement starts :

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

After the total destruction of Satan, his demons and wicked mankind in the lake of fire the earth will be purified and recreated for dwelling by the righteous.

Jesus Christ will rule from the new Jerusalem which will be in the same location as the old Jerusalem and he will be king forever after David.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2012
frosbel: Let me add my little voice to this sad

I hate to use the word rapture as it denotes a whole pile of trash called prophecy, aka the left behind series.

Jesus's coming will be sudden, no warning, no prior notification.

Only the wise will perceive that we are nearer to the time, but no one knows the date or time.

Jesus arrives in from the clouds at the blowing of the trumpet by the archangel, the dead in Christ are raised first and we who are alive will meet the Lord in the air.

Our bodies will be totally transformed in that one moment.

Now here's were rapturites get it wrong. No one is going to heaven.

We will come down with Christ from the clouds to judge the world.

There will be terror in the hearts of men in those days.

"Men will flee to caves in the rocks and to holes in the ground from dread of the LORD and the splendor of his majesty, when he rises to shake the earth." - Isaiah 2:19

Isaiah 2:20 In that day men will throw away to the rodents and bats their idols of silver and idols of gold, which they made to worship.

Then the white throne judgement starts :

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

After the total destruction of Satan, his demons and wicked mankind in the lake of fire the earth will be purified and recreated for dwelling by the righteous.

Jesus Christ will rule from the new Jerusalem which will be in the same location as the old Jerusalem and he will be king forever after David.

ok i thought as much....another tyrant coming to rule over us cry cry i hope to wake up if i am dreaming.
Re: . by kokabiel(f): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2012
@frosbel - what does Jesus mean in Matthew 24:34, where he states "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled" it does gives some form of indication, what comes to mind is similar to what Jesus says in Mathew 28: 20 when he says "and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

While I cannot claim any serious knowledge of theology and what-nots, i feel strongly about understanding the literal rightly.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2012
I thought Oduduwa is coming for the yoruba people. At least i can trust him, not the Arab man (jesus)
Re: . by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2012
I posted a message on an Islamic thread and i got ban. What a religion! Those guys are gonna be backward for eternity! Christians are slightly better.

I did not even say anything wrong. I only said they don't have to read the Koran to be good people.

Abi i said anything wrong? Did i bomb a mosque?
Re: . by kokabiel(f): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2012
ifeness: I posted a message on an Islamic thread and i got ban. What a religion! Those guys are gonna be backward for eternity! Christians are slightly better.

I did not even say anything wrong. I only said they don't have to read the Koran to be good people.

Abi i said anything wrong? Did i bomb a mosque?

hmmmn like saying that an Atheist should submit himself to a binding/casting session and accept at least one Biblical Truth - why would you not get a BAN, though Christians would rather use Words than Violence
Re: . by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
kokabiel:

hmmmn like saying that an Atheist should submit himself to a binding/casting session and accept at least one Biblical Truth - why would you not get a BAN, though Christians would rather use Words than Violence

Because you guys hide under the new testament and want us to think the violence done in the old testament is done by another God. You and the Muslims have the same origin,isn't it? Same Arabs!
Re: . by CrazyMan(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2012
ifeness: Because you guys hide under the new testament and want us to think the violence done in the old testament is done by another God. You and the Muslims have the same origin,isn't it? Same Arabs!
No we don't have the same religion.

Christianity is a religion of peace...the new testament is quite different from the old one because in the new testament, christ clearly abolished the law of moses.

His death gave us a new law sealed with his blood...and violent free.

So the church of today as you know, live in peace with people regardless of their beliefs towards christ.

This cannot be said about islam...
Re: . by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2012
CrazyMan:

Christianity is a religion of peace...the new testament is quite different from the old one because in the new testament, christ clearly abolished the law of moses when he died and gave us a new law sealed with his blood...and unlike our sister religion, we live in peace with people regardless of their beliefs towards christ.

Why use the old testament at all if its it as been abolished? You cant resist the verse in the book of malachi concerning paying tithessmiley

Would be nice if Christianity is only a religion of peace. But,also a religion of fear and judgment. Judging someone is as bad as killing them.You consider yourself better than me because you are a christian. That ain't right,don't you think?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2012
CrazyMan:

Christianity is a religion of peace...the new testament is quite different from the old one because in the new testament, christ clearly abolished the law of moses.

His death gave us a new law sealed with his blood...and violent free.

So the church of today as you know, live in peace with people regardless of their beliefs towards christ.

Islam is a religion for prisoners. Why would any sane mind indulge in such a barbaric act? When is mohammed coming to take them to his kingdom? I think Jesus should let him come first. Its hell having his followers around.
Re: . by CrazyMan(m): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2012
ifeness: Why use the old testament at all if its it as been abolished? You cant resist the verse in the book of malachi concerning paying tithessmiley

Would be nice if Christianity is only a religion of peace. But,also a religion of fear and judgment. Judging someone is as bad as killing them.You consider yourself better than me because you are a christian. That ain't right,don't you think?
Oops you had already quoted before I modified that statement.

I don't consider myself better than you simply because I'm a christian. My bible tells me that while we were yet sinners, christ died for us.

Therefore I'm not better than you...so please don't look at it that way.

About the issue of tithing, I believe we ought to give God a thank you gift for his love and kindness towards us.

Look at it this way, suppose you link me up with a contract, and I execute it and disappear with all the money without even calling to give you a thank you amount, how would you feel?

Whether or not tithing was discussed in the bible, we don't have to wait for God to beg us before we appreciate his kindness in our lives.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
CrazyMan:
Oops you had already quoted before I modified that statement.

I don't consider myself better than you simply because I'm a christian. My bible tells me that while we were yet sinners, christ died for us.

Therefore I'm not better than you...so please don't look at it that way.

About the issue of tithing, I believe we ought to give God a thank you gift for his love and kindness towards us.

Look at it this way, suppose you link me up with a contract, and I execute it and disappear with all the money without even calling to give you a thank you amount, how would you feel?

Whether or not tithing was discussed in the bible, we don't have to wait for God to beg us before we appreciate his kindness in our lives.

I thought God was a spirit,right? What does it need money for? Saying thanks in your mind is enough to show appreciation to a spirit cos it doesn't need money.

If i link you up with a contract,you don't have to give me anything unless it is a business btw you and i.

You don't have to beg a spirit for anything because everything you wish for is in existence. It is up to you to recognize and seize such opportunities. Money was created by the powers that be of this planet. Do you think Jesus would buy a private jet like oyedepo? If what the bible said about him is true,i dont think Jesus would ask for money,but instead would go about helping the needy.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
@CrazyMan..... I think Christians always turned to god because they don't make good use of their talents.They get involved in church activities too much that they become a liability to the economy.They don't contribute to the society,they can't face life challenges....so they always turn to god to help them when ever they fall short in the society.

Remember,you can only be good at what you do everyday. Christian are against science,but they consume electronics more than any other people.Look at the church for example.Its all apple laptops,big bass speakers, pastors with shining suits,rolex watches,flashy cars. And yet they kick against logic that made these things happen.
Re: . by CrazyMan(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2012
ifeness: I thought God was a spirit,right? What does it need money for? Saying thanks in your mind is enough to show appreciation to a spirit cos it doesn't need money.

If i link you up with a contract,you don't have to give me anything unless it is a business btw you and i.

You don't have to beg a spirit for anything because everything you wish for is in existence. It is up to you to recognize and seize such opportunities. Money was created by the powers that be of this planet. Do you think Jesus would buy a private jet like oyedepo? If what the bible said about him is true,i dont think Jesus would ask for money,but instead would go about helping the needy
God doesn't need your money...tithing is simply a means God devised to test the giving capacity of his children.

Most pastors make it sound as if God would appear to count the money himself simply because their main motive is to use it to enrich themselves.

Read Malachai 3:10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. 11 I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not drop their fruit before it is ripe," says the LORD Almighty.

God wants to know how generous christians are...if they indeed worth his blessings.

A child who keeps demanding from is father with no hope of appreciating him even once would have his goodies cut short by the disappointed father.

Same is the case with God...like is stated earlier, he doesn't need you money. All he wants is an appreciation from you. If all you do is to ask ask and ask, and you can't even contribute a penny in his house, why should he bless you?

Once you prove to him that your willing to give all you have to him, you would provoke him to even bless you much more.

Look at the case of Abraham and Isaac...God's intention wasn't foe Abraham to murder his son, but to see how far Abraham would go to obey his voice. And Abraham was blessed after he proved to God that he was willing to obey him no matter the cost.

I hope I'm much clearer to you this time.
Re: . by CrazyMan(m): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2012
ifeness: @CrazyMan..... I think Christians always turned to god because they don't make good use of their talents.They get involved in church activities too much that they become a liability to the economy.They don't contribute to the society,they can't face life challenges....so they always turn to god to help them when ever they fall short in the society.
Can you give me an example of somone who claims to be a christian, that you feel is a liability to the economy?
Re: . by CrazyMan(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2012
ifeness: Remember,you can only be good at what you do everyday. Christian are against science,but they consume electronics more than any other people.Look at the church for example.Its all apple laptops,big bass speakers, pastors with shining suits,rolex watches,flashy cars. And yet they kick against logic that made these things happen.
Who told you that christians are against science...would you mind proving that please?
Re: . by Shaw007(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2012
obadiah777: That is not a literal statement. no humans are flying in the air.
i hope u are wrong. . .its cos we are humans,thats why its called flying. . .when jesus left off he more of levitated than flew. . .i think we shud simply call it movement and not flying. . .since then we wudnt be in the flesh anymore

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Doru Bucci A Demonic Song? / Financial Fortune Encounter Testimonies..do Something To Change Your Levels. / How Could Jesus Be The Creator If He Was The Firstborn Of All Creation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.