Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! (13778 Views)

The Global Great Earthquake (revelation 6:12) Is Coming! Rapture Is Imminent! / Christ's Return Is Imminent / Alert: Spirits Of Sodom & Gomorrah Have Been Poured Out. Rapture Is Imminent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 12:12am On Mar 19, 2015
VISION! THE GREAT TRIBULATION HAS BEGUN. RAPTURE IS IMMINENT!

Dear Friend in Christ,

In the early hours of Tuesday, 17th March, 2015, Nigerian time, I had, in a dream, this urgent and important message that The Great Tribulation has begun and that the rapture of the bride of Christ- the true believers that have been washed in the blood of Jesus Christ and are living a holy and righteous life is imminent.

In that dream, I saw that I was on a busy road in the city of Lagos, Nigeria. On the same road, some members of one of the two leading political parties in Nigeria were campaigning for votes for their party in the forthcoming Nigeria’ general election. For the records, I had this dream on Tuesday, 17th March, 2015, and the Nigeria’s General Elections are to hold on 28th March, 2015 and 11th April, 2015.

Then, as I was going, I saw military men in uniform, armed with guns, have invaded the city. It was as if a major chaos had broken out and the soldiers had been released to combat it.

The soldiers started to point guns to people to raise up their two hands to let the soldiers see they were harmless. They pointed the gun to me also. And I raised my left hand up because I was carrying a bag with my right hand. They saw that I was harmless and they allowed me to go. The whole scene was chaotic.

Then, I saw about three or four of my university colleagues sitting on the edge of a gutter in the midst of the pandemonium. They might have been waiting for the pandemonium to calm down or trying to wonder what was happening or for some other reasons. Then, I went straight to meet them and said to them[b] ‘Let me tell you what is happening. The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Any Moment Now, The Rapture Will Take Place’. [/b]

While I said this statement to them, I was fully conscious of what the Scripture says in the book of Revelation that the Bride of Christ will be raptured out of the great tribulation. The dream ended. Then, I woke up.

To bolster this revelation, Let us consider the two scriptures – Revelation 6:12-17 and Revelation 7:9-14.

Revelation 6:12-17
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The book of Revelation, chapter 6, gives the timeliness of rapture – the chronology of events that must culminate in rapture in sequential order. I encourage you to read it again. It tells us about a book that has seven seals. The Lord, Jesus Christ, must break each of the seven seals. For each seal that He breaks, something significant must happen on earth. Let me recap what will happen for each of the seven seals that He breaks.

First Seal – The spirit of antichrist invades the church of Christ and makes many believers to fall away or out of faith.

Second Seal – Peace is taken away from earth. This results in wars, insurgents, terrorism and violence and so on.

Third Seal – World economy collapses. This results is economic meltdown, unemployment, famine and so on.

Fourth Seal - Death and Hell befall the earth. This results in diseases, earthquakes, plane crashes, other disasters, blood sheds, plagues, and so on.

Fifth Seal – Persecution of the church of Christ and believers begins. That is why we have attacks on churches and believers like the bombing of churches in Nigeria, Kenya and other places by terrorist groups, the recent open beheading of 21 Egyptian Christians in Libya, the attacks on Christians in Iraq, Syria and other places.

Note: On the 23rd May 2013, It was revealed to me, by voice, in a dream that The fifth seal had already been broken. You can read the revelation here.

Sixth Seal – The much prophesied, The Day of the Lord, comes – The Rapture Happens.

Seventh Seal – God begins to pour His wrath on earth. This is why the Bride of Christ has to be escaped (raptured) after breaking the sixth seal so that she will not experience the wrath of God.

I have already done a two-part comprehensive teaching about this book and this chronology in comparison with Mathew, Chapter 24. You can read The part 1 here and the part 2 here

To convince you further that Rapture takes place after the sixth seal will be broken (once again, I say to you that the fifth seal had already been broken), let us compare the underlined items from Revelation, Chapter 6, above, to the underlined items below from Mathew, Chapter 24:29-31 when Jesus Christ was describing how He will send His angel to go and rapture His Bride.

Mat 24:29
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. [/b]

31 [b]And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other

Now Let us go to Revelation 7:9-14.

Revelation 7:9-14
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

7:11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

7:12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

From the underlined scripture above, Revelation 7:9, John saw in heaven, a large multitude of people from all parts of the world. These are the people that were raptured after the sixth seal was broken in Revelation, Chapter 6. In Revelation 7:14, John was told that the raptured people that John saw were those that came out of the great tribulation.

So, by inference, we can summarize what the underlined from Revelation, Chapter 7, above, with 3 step sequence below:

1- The great tribulation begins.

2- The Bride of Christ is raptured out of the great tribulation.

3- God begins to pour His undiluted wrath on earth – on those who missed the rapture.

THE MESSAGE

Now, the message of this dream is contained in all the scriptural analyses above and their inferences. If, now, the great tribulation has begun, then the second sequence, which is the rapture, must follow and that is what God is saying, now. The Rapture is imminent.

Since the beginning of this year, 2015, The Lord has been revealing a lot about Post-Rapture events. During worship, The Lord revealed to me, this January, that the time to receive the mark of the beast has come.In another instance, in a dream, He also made me hear the raging voice of the antichrist shout ‘worship me or die’ and also saw some Christians that were persecuted for not worshipping Him. Many other faithful children of God have received similar revelations this year, 2015. This has prompted us to compile all these revelations and others about rapture and rapture-related events and will be posted on our blog, very soon.

If we compare all the events happening all over the world with the scripture – the wars, the terrorisms, the economic collapse, the diseases, the RFID and BVNs, the false prophets, the attacks on churches and believers, the gross immoralities, the blood moons, the bad weathers and so on, we are going to agree that truly the Lord is coming to rapture the church.

JESUS CHRIST is coming. RAPTURE is imminent. Let every man prepare himself in Absolute Repentance, Total Holiness and Righteousness.

Shalom.

JESUScoming

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by davien(m): 12:17am On Mar 19, 2015
Let's take it from the top....

Jews haven't seen their alleged "saviour" yet...

Christians claim they have and it died but it'll be back soon..

Muslims claim the "saviour" is just a prophet and the only one needed is just their "god" and it's prophet..

All these are middle eastern....have no proof and modelled their "god/gods" after the theme of their soceity(kingship,thrones,altars,burnt offerings,sacrifices,etc)....

7 Likes

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by peteregwu(m): 1:58am On Mar 19, 2015
Guess you are right, I know that time is up. Things are definitely cooking up this time that we are into. It is idolatry no to be terrible for the unsaved. Lord Jesus move by your spirit and revive the believers that are slumbering.

1 Like

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Blah blah blah says the Jewish book.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by oneda(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
i Knew it that time is finished...
I only pray that the LORD JESUS be merciful to me...

March 22, 2015 is a day to watch out for
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by johnydon22(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
meanwhile these guys are out there discovering things and these ones are here dreaming..

lol... smiley

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by MrPresident1: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
@ Annyplenty,
I agree completely with you on the spirit of your message, but I need to tell you that you do not have the accurate timeline. The tribulation of the Negroes have ended - the Negro tribulation is the slave trade, colonialism, and all other indignities we suffered from the whiteman as a result of our disobedience. We have been subservient to the whiteman all this while because it is our punishment from God. This is the tribulation that has ended. However, the tribulation of the whiteman is just about to start, for his unending vengeance against the apple of God's eye.

Jeremiah 49:12
For thus saith the Lord; Behold, they whose judgment was not to drink of the cup have assuredly drunken; and art thou he that shall altogether go unpunished? thou shalt not go unpunished, but thou shalt surely drink of it.

Lamentations 4:21-22
Rejoice and be glad, O daughter of Edom, that dwellest in the land of Uz; the cup also shall pass through unto thee: thou shalt be drunken, and shalt make thyself naked.
The punishment of thine iniquity is accomplished, O daughter of Zion; he will no more carry thee away into captivity: he will visit thine iniquity, O daughter of Edom; he will discover thy sins.

We aare the apple of God's eyes and were never meant to drink from the cup of wrath.

The tribulations of the Negro has ended.

And Christ will come in the clouds of heaven. [url]https://www.nairaland.com/1838904/yashua-come-clouds-heaven see here[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by MrPresident1: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by MrPresident1: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rapture is imminent. Prepare your garment. Wash in the blood of Jesus Christ. The time is fast approaching midnight.

1 Like

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by gatiano(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
The meek shall inherit the earth. Why would you want to be raptured out of off it? Rapture means the hiding to the word, when two shall be grinding, and one is taken; This means one among the two would hear the word and would turn to righteousness.

The devil has planned the fake jesus that will rapture people to another place. that will be slave and colonization together part 4.

Are you not meek?

2 Likes

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 8:15am On Mar 20, 2015
great tribulation has begun. Prepare to escape.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by peteregwu(m): 2:35am On Mar 21, 2015
Why are many so blinded concerning Jesus coming and the end of the world. One was talk about negro, the other was talking about meek inheriting the earth. Oh, pls Lord open the eyes of there understanding. Sin is a blinder.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by peteregwu(m): 2:36am On Mar 21, 2015
annyplenty:

great tribulation has begun. Prepare to escape.

JESUScoming

Pls can I share this your revelation on face book and my blog?
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 9:44am On Mar 21, 2015
peteregwu:

Pls can I share this your revelation on face book and my blog?

You are free sir!
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by peteregwu(m): 11:29am On Mar 21, 2015
annyplenty:

You are free sir!

OK, thanks and what's your full name so that I can indicate it as the source.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
peteregwu:

OK, thanks and what's your full name so that I can indicate it as the source.

You can make a reference to the blog www.jesuscoming1..com or just put JESUScoming. That is our broadcast name. It is not about me but HIM. What HE instructed me to be telling everybody is that HE is coming. And that is why I use JESUScoming for all the broadcast.

thank you.

JESUScoming

1 Like

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by peteregwu(m): 12:38am On Mar 24, 2015
annyplenty:

You can make a reference to the blog www.jesuscoming1..com or just put JESUScoming. That is our broadcast name. It is not about me but HIM. What HE instructed me to be telling everybody is that HE is coming. And that is why I use JESUScoming for all the broadcast.

thank you.

JESUScoming

OK then, God bless you.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Horus(m): 2:01am On Mar 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS-CVa2WL0c

[size=15pt]The Rapture - (Dr. Malachi Z. York)[/size]

1 Like

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by tartar9(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2015
so the righteous "will be caught up in the
clouds to meet the Lord in the air" on election day.imma waiting,and don't come and postpone the date later as usual.

1 Like

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
tartar9:
so the righteous "will be caught up in the
clouds to meet the Lord in the air" on election day.imma waiting,and don't come and postpone the date later as usual.

Nobody knows the day except The Father! Our own duty is to prepare and be ready.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
Time is short. Prepare and Be Ready.

The day Noah entered the ark, it rained on the children of disobedience. The day Lot came out of the city, fire descended on the children of disobedience. The Day bride of Christ is taken, all hell will let loose.

Pray to escape. Live a holy and righteous life.

Any moment, the trumpet will sound.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Soon, the midnight strikes and the door of grace is shut!

Be prepared in holiness and Righteousness.

1 Like

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
LET HIM THAT HAVE EARS LISTEN TO WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING TO THE CHURCH.

SHALOM.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 29, 2015
God is showing me some signs too but im confused they tink im mad.

1 Like

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by paxonel(m): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2015
annyplenty:
VISION! THE GREAT TRIBULATION HAS BEGUN. RAPTURE IS IMMINENT!

Dear Friend in Christ,

In the early hours of Tuesday, 17th March, 2015, Nigerian time, I had, in a dream, this urgent and important message that The Great Tribulation has begun and that the rapture of the bride of Christ- the true believers that have been washed in the blood of Jesus Christ and are living a holy and righteous life is imminent.

In that dream, I saw that I was on a busy road in the city of Lagos, Nigeria. On the same road, some members of one of the two leading political parties in Nigeria were campaigning for votes for their party in the forthcoming Nigeria’ general election. For the records, I had this dream on Tuesday, 17th March, 2015, and the Nigeria’s General Elections are to hold on 28th March, 2015 and 11th April, 2015.

Then, as I was going, I saw military men in uniform, armed with guns, have invaded the city. It was as if a major chaos had broken out and the soldiers had been released to combat it.

The soldiers started to point guns to people to raise up their two hands to let the soldiers see they were harmless. They pointed the gun to me also. And I raised my left hand up because I was carrying a bag with my right hand. They saw that I was harmless and they allowed me to go. The whole scene was chaotic.

Then, I saw about three or four of my university colleagues sitting on the edge of a gutter in the midst of the pandemonium. They might have been waiting for the pandemonium to calm down or trying to wonder what was happening or for some other reasons. Then, I went straight to meet them and said to them[b] ‘Let me tell you what is happening. The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Any Moment Now, The Rapture Will Take Place’. [/b]

While I said this statement to them, I was fully conscious of what the Scripture says in the book of Revelation that the Bride of Christ will be raptured out of the great tribulation. The dream ended. Then, I woke up.

To bolster this revelation, Let us consider the two scriptures – Revelation 6:12-17 and Revelation 7:9-14.

Revelation 6:12-17
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The book of Revelation, chapter 6, gives the timeliness of rapture – the chronology of events that must culminate in rapture in sequential order. I encourage you to read it again. It tells us about a book that has seven seals. The Lord, Jesus Christ, must break each of the seven seals. For each seal that He breaks, something significant must happen on earth. Let me recap what will happen for each of the seven seals that He breaks.

First Seal – The spirit of antichrist invades the church of Christ and makes many believers to fall away or out of faith.

Second Seal – Peace is taken away from earth. This results in wars, insurgents, terrorism and violence and so on.

Third Seal – World economy collapses. This results is economic meltdown, unemployment, famine and so on.

Fourth Seal - Death and Hell befall the earth. This results in diseases, earthquakes, plane crashes, other disasters, blood sheds, plagues, and so on.

Fifth Seal – Persecution of the church of Christ and believers begins. That is why we have attacks on churches and believers like the bombing of churches in Nigeria, Kenya and other places by terrorist groups, the recent open beheading of 21 Egyptian Christians in Libya, the attacks on Christians in Iraq, Syria and other places.

Note: On the 23rd May 2013, It was revealed to me, by voice, in a dream that The fifth seal had already been broken. You can read the revelation here.

Sixth Seal – The much prophesied, The Day of the Lord, comes – The Rapture Happens.

Seventh Seal – God begins to pour His wrath on earth. This is why the Bride of Christ has to be escaped (raptured) after breaking the sixth seal so that she will not experience the wrath of God.

I have already done a two-part comprehensive teaching about this book and this chronology in comparison with Mathew, Chapter 24. You can read The part 1 here and the part 2 here

To convince you further that Rapture takes place after the sixth seal will be broken (once again, I say to you that the fifth seal had already been broken), let us compare the underlined items from Revelation, Chapter 6, above, to the underlined items below from Mathew, Chapter 24:29-31 when Jesus Christ was describing how He will send His angel to go and rapture His Bride.

Mat 24:29
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. [/b]

31 [b]And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other

Now Let us go to Revelation 7:9-14.

Revelation 7:9-14
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

7:11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

7:12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

From the underlined scripture above, Revelation 7:9, John saw in heaven, a large multitude of people from all parts of the world. These are the people that were raptured after the sixth seal was broken in Revelation, Chapter 6. In Revelation 7:14, John was told that the raptured people that John saw were those that came out of the great tribulation.

So, by inference, we can summarize what the underlined from Revelation, Chapter 7, above, with 3 step sequence below:

1- The great tribulation begins.

2- The Bride of Christ is raptured out of the great tribulation.

3- God begins to pour His undiluted wrath on earth – on those who missed the rapture.

THE MESSAGE

Now, the message of this dream is contained in all the scriptural analyses above and their inferences. If, now, the great tribulation has begun, then the second sequence, which is the rapture, must follow and that is what God is saying, now. The Rapture is imminent.

Since the beginning of this year, 2015, The Lord has been revealing a lot about Post-Rapture events. During worship, The Lord revealed to me, this January, that the time to receive the mark of the beast has come.In another instance, in a dream, He also made me hear the raging voice of the antichrist shout ‘worship me or die’ and also saw some Christians that were persecuted for not worshipping Him. Many other faithful children of God have received similar revelations this year, 2015. This has prompted us to compile all these revelations and others about rapture and rapture-related events and will be posted on our blog, very soon.

If we compare all the events happening all over the world with the scripture – the wars, the terrorisms, the economic collapse, the diseases, the RFID and BVNs, the false prophets, the attacks on churches and believers, the gross immoralities, the blood moons, the bad weathers and so on, we are going to agree that truly the Lord is coming to rapture the church.

JESUS CHRIST is coming. RAPTURE is imminent. Let every man prepare himself in Absolute Repentance, Total Holiness and Righteousness.

Shalom.

JESUScoming
please the bible didn't mentioned rapture anywhere.
what you called the, great tribulation(also known as abomination of desolation where one will be taken to be Jesus disciple and the other left behind.matt 24:20, as Jesus called his disciples saying FOLLOW ME in those days,Luke 5:27,he didn't call everybody, but few ) was a specific event that was prophesied by daniel that it will happen at the time Jesus will come and die(Daniel 9:26).
In matthew 24,read the whole chapter, Jesus was directly quoting out this Daniel's prophecy to his disciples and it was at the very moment the prophecy was fullifiling right at theirs eyes,but they didnt understand what Jesus saying.(remember, Jesus has not yet been crucified when he was saying these things, he was about to be crucified, the time of his crucifixion was near at hand therfore the kingdom of heaven was at hand then at that time,not today.again , today we have the kingdom of heaven already because Christ is now resurrected )
so,great tribution has already happened and pass. it will not happen again,Jesus has come and died he will not come again physically . Jesus will only come again to judge us when we die,the death of men is actually the second coming of Jesus. he has been coming, men has been dying. it is appointed once for men to die after that judgment.
great tribulation was the event Jesus gathered his disciples moving from Galilee to Jerusalem(where Jesus was to be crucified ) as prophesied by Daniel,the Bible recorded it as the worst thing that has happened in the history of
mankind.Mat 24:21
At that time nation rised against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there was famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
it ended the moment Jesus was crucified at Jerusalem.2000 years ago .
this is what John was making as a reference in the book of revelation .
so, Mr OP, go and understand Bible before you contradict Bible with your fake dreams.
lol
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by paxonel(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2015
please,If you are a Christian, go and enjoy your lives ,reading bible is not a must, before you start misunderstand.
it is better not to read at all than to read and misunderstand
stop making Christianity (Jesus Christ ) a laughing stock by non christians

1 Like

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by gatiano(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2015
What do you call saudi rising against yemen, or usa and the west destroying lives or is it isis(israeli intelligence), or russia in ukraine.
I agree the rapture is not what it means, but it is going to happen and it won't be from GOD, it will be from those that will pose as GOD. example the fake white jesus we have known from our childhood is one of them.

If Jesus of 2000 years ago took all the sins away, why is there now sins a million more severe?
Jesus was sent to warn and remind, so are all the Prophets and Messengers.
We are experiencing earthquakes, hails, sinkholes, stars dropping(stars can't drop into the earth, some stars are way much larger than the entire solar system, this refers to comets, asteriods, flashing lights and satellites which are dropping), fishes and animals are dieing off in billions (soon, there won't be enough to eat, gold won't get a bottle cover of salt), extreme changes in weather pattern... what do you call all this? it did not happen during the time of Jesus.
Why are this things not happening in Africa? yet!
paxonel:

what you called the, great tribulation(also known as abomination of desolation where one will be taken to be Jesus disciple and the other left behind.matt 24:20 ) was a specific event that was prophesied by daniel that it will happen at the time Jesus will come and die(Daniel 9:26).
In matthew 24,read the whole chapter, Jesus was directly quoting out this Daniel's prophecy to his disciples and it was at the very moment the prophecy was fullifiling right at theirs eyes,but they didnt understand what Jesus saying.(remember, Jesus has not yet been crucified when he was saying these things, he was about to be crucified, the time of his crucifixion was near at hand therfore the kingdom of heaven was at hand then at that time,not today.again , today we have the kingdom of heaven already because Christ is now resurrected )
so,great tribution has already happened and pass. it will not happen again,Jesus has come and died he will not come again physically . Jesus will only come again to judge us when we die,the death of men is actually the second coming of Jesus. he has been coming, men has been dying. it is appointed once for men to die after that judgment.
great tribulation was the event Jesus gathered his disciples moving from Galilee to Jerusalem(where Jesus was to be crucified ) as prophesied by Daniel,the Bible recorded it as the worst thing that has happened in the history of
At that time nation rised against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there was famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
so, Mr OP, go and understand Bible before you contradict Bible with your fake dreams.
lol

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by stevecantrell: 8:52am On Mar 29, 2015
paxonel:

what you called the, great tribulation(also known as abomination of desolation where one will be taken to be Jesus disciple and the other left behind.matt 24:20 ) was a specific event that was prophesied by daniel that it will happen at the time Jesus will come and die(Daniel 9:26).
lol

So what about the events described in the Revelation by John ? Are these also past tense ??
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by paxonel(m): 9:25am On Mar 29, 2015
stevecantrell:

So what about the events described in the Revelation by John ? Are these also past tense ??
For God sake, revelation of john was a dream by john, and you know, the angel asked him to write, so he wrote.
it is pass tense now, Revelation is there as a record to confirm what happened at Jesus days.
John 21:24 says This is the disciple(John ) which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true.
Jesus also says in Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation(that generation of Jesus 2000 years ago ) shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Revelation 1:1 says The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things WHICH MUST SHORTLY COME TO PASS ;..
he wrote it 2000 years ago.
is 2000 years a short time?
it's obvious that the book of revelation was even written before Jesus was crucified.
ok, take a look at this Scripture
John 19:35 And he that saw it(i am sure it is John ) bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe
He was even recording the event even at the cross when Jesus was crucified .
So you see, revelation must have been written even before Jesus was crucified.very possible
Today christians are terribly deceived.
They don't think at all.
them be big mumu,
pls, Jesus has come and died and resurrected and gone.
it is finished.
no end time
nothing like rapture,
life continues
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by paxonel(m): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2015
gatiano:
What do you call saudi rising against yemen, or usa and the west destroying lives or is it isis(israeli intelligence), or russia in ukraine.
I agree the rapture is not what it means, but it is going to happen and it won't be from GOD, it will be from those that will pose as GOD. example the fake white jesus we have known from our childhood is one of them.

If Jesus of 2000 years ago took all the sins away, why is there now sins a million more severe?
Jesus was sent to warn and remind, so are all the Prophets and Messengers.
We are experiencing earthquakes, hails, sinkholes, stars dropping(stars can't drop into the earth, some stars are way much larger than the entire solar system, this refers to comets, asteriods, flashing lights and satellites which are dropping), fishes and animals are dieing off in billions (soon, there won't be enough to eat, gold won't get a bottle cover of salt), extreme changes in weather pattern... what do you call all this? it did not happen during the time of Jesus.
Why are this things not happening in Africa? yet!
there are whole lot of things you need to understand about how God reason as a spirit.
i can't start telling you now.
if you want to know join Christianity and start going to church
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Hildalicious(f): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2015
paxonel:

For God sake, revelation of john was a dream by john, and you know, the angel asked him to write, so he wrote.
it is pass tense now, Revelation is there as a record to confirm what happened at Jesus days.
John 21:24 says This is the disciple(John ) which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true.
Jesus also says in Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation(that generation of Jesus 2000 years ago ) shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Revelation 1:1 says The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things WHICH MUST SHORTLY COME TO PASS ;..
he wrote it 2000 years ago.
is 2000 years a short time?
it's obvious that the book of revelation was even written before Jesus was crucified.
ok, take a look at this Scripture
John 19:35 And he that saw it(i am sure it is John ) bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe
He was even recording the event even at the cross when Jesus was crucified .
So you see, revelation must have been written even before Jesus was crucified.very possible
Today christians are terribly deceived.
They don't think at all.
them be big mumu,
pls, Jesus has come and died and resurrected and gone.
it is finished.
no end time
nothing like rapture,
life continues

you say there is no end time, can you please explain matthew 13:40 which says, As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Holy Ghost Baptism And Experience. / Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.