Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Can I Get A Guide How To Download Or Where To Download Drupal 7 Bible - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Get A Guide How To Download Or Where To Download Drupal 7 Bible (1176 Views)

Drupal 7 Bible Free Download (Start Building And Managing Web Sites With Drupal) / Where Can I Get Microsoft Frontpage To Download Or Buy? / Drupal 7 Webmasters! Please Answer Only This One Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get A Guide How To Download Or Where To Download Drupal 7 Bible by emmykk(m): 6:05am On Sep 07, 2012
Greetings friends-4 some days now i hv surf d net for ds drupal 7 bible by wiley,all i see is torrent and can't achieve my aim.some even want me 2 buy d book.can any1 show me a nice place to get it free.good morning
Re: Can I Get A Guide How To Download Or Where To Download Drupal 7 Bible by hostingnaija: 7:02am On Sep 07, 2012
If you do not want to buy the book (which is not free and costs ~USD30 for a digital edition at Amazon and i would highly suggest you really buy the book and use the free version you will find only to evaluate it), why does torrent not work for you?
Re: Can I Get A Guide How To Download Or Where To Download Drupal 7 Bible by emmykk(m): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2012
torrent always leads to a sales page
Re: Can I Get A Guide How To Download Or Where To Download Drupal 7 Bible by Shadowblaqq(m): 9:36am On Sep 07, 2012
Hello, i downloaded this same ebook from thepiratebay.org. You need a fast internet connection and a torrent client like Bittorrent and Uttorrent. If you have tried downloading it and it doesnt work pls let me know.
Shadowblaqq.

Attention Here Is The Download Link: http://www.paywithatweet.com/pay/?id=50a307da256a789661e02e409f754d30
Re: Can I Get A Guide How To Download Or Where To Download Drupal 7 Bible by emmykk(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2012
Shadowblaqq: Hello, i downloaded this same ebook from thepiratebay.org. You need a fast internet connection and a torrent client like Bittorrent and Uttorrent. If you have tried downloading it and it doesnt work pls let me know. My number:0806459863four
oh thanks for thepiratebay.org.am stil getting to knw how it work.4 d main time kindly send d drupal 7 bible to emmasonic4237@gmail.com.
Like oliver twist can script like jobgeni b found at d thepiratebay.org-thanks very much
Re: Can I Get A Guide How To Download Or Where To Download Drupal 7 Bible by Shadowblaqq(m): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2012
Update: My Latest Ebook On How To Download softwares, videos, and powerful premium ebooks using Bittorrent and P2P file sharing sites is out!! Inside you will find:
1. A comprehensive list of all the P2P torrent trackers and file sharing sites.
2. How to secure your connection using encrypted Https (hypertext transfer protocol secure) without spending a dime.
3. What is Bittorrent and how to tweak it for maximum peformance.
4.where to find the best torrent files and trackers.
5. How to download and install Bittorrent and Utorrent.
6. How to download MOVIES, EBOOKS , tutorial VIDEOS ON JOOMLA 2.5 , DRUPAL 7 , WORDPRESS, PHP,MYSQL, JAVA, JQUERY using Bittorrent and Torrents.
This guide will be available for a limited period of time and goes for N2,000 . Let me hear from you guys.
Shadowblaqq.

(1) (Reply)

10 Wordpress Themes To Make Your Blog Look Fashionable ( Pictures Inside) / Any Webmaster Here Who Has Used Wordpress For Ecommerce? / How Can I Re-enable My Gmail Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.