Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ (29194 Views)

Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet / Fred Amata Hugs And Kiss, Ex-lover Ibinabo Fiberesima In Public (photos) / Genevivie Hugs And Poses With A Fan To Take Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2012
It`s official, they are back together. I told you guys Rihana got a `reconciliation` ring from Chris Brown a few weeks back but no one believed.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4525669/Rihanna-and-Chris-Brown-kiss-at-the-VMAs.html

Now what do you make of this?

4 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by Nwoka(m): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
Drake will be so lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by dyabman(m): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2012
awesome ! , i love it when love happens. . am happy 4 them.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by hydiciousb: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2012
THEIR COMBINATION IS PERFECT, I DONT KNW WHAT THE HELL WENT WRONG WITH THEM BEFORE......GUESS THEY ARE MORE MATURED NOW! cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
How this one take concern the average Nigerian now. This should be confined deep in celebrity segment and only matters affecting the common Nigerian should make front page.

If we ask our question now, una hand go dey scratch to click 'BAN' just so that total forum members go reach 1million. mtsccchheeww

Anyway, i like this user name and i no wan spoil am, so i will allow my other children to fall out, while I play 'marginally' by the rules.

[size=22pt]WAR START !!!![/size]

40 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by gigz31: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
What happened before will still happen again....watch out.
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by hammedkola(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2012
I thought as much, while she was on Oprah and confessed that "she missed him"...definately something is coming up
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by Deiok(m): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2012
And... If they like they screw right there. Waiting to see how their wedding will be done in the baphomet palace (their god), mtewww. Imagine this shit (Poo) making the front page.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by blackmale(m): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2012
if they re really back together thats cool,,, i like seeing them together..

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by YoursGEJ(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
3rd world war on the horizon.
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by channel801(f): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2012
See all the exclusive pictures and watch the VIDEO here

http://www.channel801.com/Entertainment-News/so%E2%80%A6chris-brown-rihanna-kiss-hug-it-out-at-the-vmas.html
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by captaingarri(m): 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2012
wat is my bizness with dem bleepers kissing in public.i don read de rubish finish yet am still hungry.how did dis make front page angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! / Rick Ross In Obalende Market / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.